Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 22:55:49 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, I'll show you the coordinates for Torchwood later.." She said gently with a smile and moved to take her hand shyly.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 22:58:48 )
She took her hand and smiled shyly, “In case I ever need to get us there?” She asked curiously.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 23:18:57 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded, "Precisely." She said softly, "Sometimes regens as you seen wipe you out energy wise, if I end up regenerating I may not be able to fly us there and its safest for us to be around family when regenerating as it does weaken us.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 23:27:08 )
She nodded softly, immediately hugging her. She hoped that didn’t happen! “I understand. Thank you for teaching me.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 23:33:52 )
Lets use all the colors!

She hugged her close before making sure her filter out and led her out to the mall.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 01:22:45 )
She followed her out, looking around. “Earth?” She asked curiously.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 01:34:41 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Yes, a nice mall where we can get you a phone. I was also thinking we would get some gifts for the people of Torchwood, Christmas is coming up and we'll be going with them to celebrate." she said holding her hand gently.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 01:38:04 )
She looked over and smiled shyly, “We’re going to see Christmas?” She asked softly, walking with her still hand in hand past a few stores.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 01:43:28 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled, "We are..You can pick out any present you want to get them.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 01:45:13 )
She blushed a little, rather excited about the opportunity to see everyone having fun during Christmas. “Alright.” She smiled softly as they walked into a phone store. “Thank you Doctor..”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 01:50:40 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Anything for you.." She said softly with a shy smile giving her hand a gentle squeeze.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 01:53:53 )
She felt herself blushing even more, intertwining her fingers with the Doctor’s as they looked at phones. She gravitated towards the cheaper ones, not wanting to cause much fuss.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 01:59:02 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled shyly as she felt that she looked around before tugging her over to one of the more expensive ones but it was a strong battery, it wouldn't break easy, she figured it would be best "This should be good..it can survive the traveling.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 02:00:43 )
She squirmed a little. “Alright.” It was more expensive but she knew the Doctor would do it anyway. “Thank you.” She said softly, giving her a shy smile.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 02:05:07 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled and got her set up with the phone letting her pick out a case for it as well.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 02:28:19 )
She picked one with constellations on it, finding it rather wonderful. Once they had paid and got it all set up she smiled softly, walking out of the store with her.

For now, she put it in her pocket, she’d look over it later during any downtime they might have. She wanted to stay focused on what they were doing, a bit excited to be able to get gifts for her new family. “Will I be able to call from anywhere on just a regular service..?” She asked softly. That didn’t sound covered in the plan.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 02:33:35 )
Lets use all the colors!

"You'll be able to get calls anywhere, let me see it real quick so I can boost the phone." She said softly getting her screwdriver out.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 02:39:28 )
She pulled the phone out and handed it to her, watching curiously.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 02:43:05 )
Lets use all the colors!

She took it and popped the back off for a second, using her screwdriver to boost it, "You'll be able to call this time period at any time or any place, no matter where we are."

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 02:44:24 )
“Oh wow. Thank you.” She said shyly, taking it back once it was handed to her.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.