Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 00:35:09 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded gently and thought as she ate some more, "I could show you Earth in the past, so you can see how it developed and the humans learned..?"

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 00:38:20 )
She smiled shyly, “I would like that..” She said softly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 00:44:40 )
Lets use all the colors!

"That's what we'll do next then.." She said with a warm smile.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 00:53:46 )
Arty smiled softly, “Can you show me how to wrap the presents too?” She asked shyly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 00:57:22 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Of course." She said with a warm smile they had gotten a lot of wrapping paper and ribbons to wrap with, mainly so it was big and pretty for Arty to see...

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 01:02:04 )
She blushed and smiled shyly. Once they finished eating she got up with her, taking some of the bags as they walked towards the TARDIS.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 01:09:40 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled staying close to her carrying the bags happily to the TARDIS, she had sneakily bought Artemis a bracelet as well she thought she might like..now just to wrap it while she was napping sometime..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 01:14:24 )
Once they stepped into the tardis she looked over to the Doctor. “Mind if I take a quick nap?” She asked shyly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 01:29:47 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I don't mind at all," she said gently with a smile.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 02:07:02 )
She smiled shyly, kissing her cheek and then heading for her room. Once she was in there she, she sat on the bed and looked over the phone. She was.. at a loss of how to use it, staring at the little icons. How..

After a few minutes of touching every icon she found what she needed and, with some difficulty, sent a message to Trin. “I need help finding a present for the Doctor..”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 02:10:28 )
Lets use all the colors!

She went a deep red at the kiss giving a shy smile watching her walk away..she was lucky to have Artemis..She moved to sneakily get her present out to wrap it she could hide it in her coat.

Trin looked at the number and smiled, 'This is Artemis right? Glad she got you a phone. What kind of gift would you like to get for her?'

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 02:16:51 )
‘Yeah. It’s.. gonna take some getting use to.. I tried to find out what she might want.. she just said spending time with me.’ She went red as she sent that.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 02:26:07 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked and grinned, awwwww! 'That sounds like her, hmm do you want to get her jewelry or something she can wear? Or something for the TARDIS?' she offered to help her think.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 02:28:36 )
She thought about it for a moment, ‘I want to get the tardis something too..’ She said first, still thinking. ‘Would she wear jewelry? Maybe a necklace...?’

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 02:33:40 )
Lets use all the colors!

'I've noticed a necklace on her with a ring..but I bet she would wear anything from you.' She commented, 'The TARDIS likes plants so that would be an easier gift to figure out. :) ' She sent with a smile.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 02:36:25 )
‘Oh- I don’t want her to take off something she already wears..’ She pouted, this was actually kind of hard.. a ring would be way to personal. She went a deep red, ‘maybe a bracelet..’ Was she overthinking this?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 02:44:16 )
Lets use all the colors!

'A bracelet sounds like a good idea.' She sent to her with a smile, personally she thought a ring she knew the two loved each other it was obvious..but she wasn't going to rush Artemis into something..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 03:16:34 )
‘Would you mind helping..? I can pay you back.. somehow.’ she hated asking for help with this but.. the only other way to buy one was right in front of the Doctor asking her for money herself.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 03:21:34 )
Lets use all the colors!

'I don't mind at all, I would love to help. Don't worry about paying back dear you're family.' She sent with a smile.

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 03:25:54 )
She blushed, yawning and sending ‘Thank you’ before laying down nd falling asleep.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.