Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Adventures in Space and Time

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 03:35:33 )
Lets use all the colors!

13 smiled and relaxed in the console room having finished wrapping her dress, she was thinking about Artemis now...she was so beautiful..she wanted to make her as happy as she could..

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 03:44:54 )
The tardis beeped warmly, she loved seeing her Doctor so happy! She wanted to get a gift
For Artemis too..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 03:49:48 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blushed and smiled, "What would you like to get her?"

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 13:14:31 )
The tardis beeped a few times, a little compartment opening up on the console. She had a new screwdriver waiting. It looked like a smaller version of one the Doctor had a few faces ago, complete with the green light.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 22:32:42 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked a few times and smiled warmly, "That's a wonderful idea.." she looked through the bag and grabbed a small box that it would fit taking it and wrapping the box up for the TARDIS.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 22:34:18 )
The tardis beeped warmly, happy to give the little Nayu a present. She beeped again gently, glad the Doctor was happy to be with her.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 22:37:46 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Thank you for taking me to that planet.." she said softly to the TARDIS giving the console a soft pat.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 22:40:21 )
She beeped gently again, glad to have helped.

Jack sent a message just then, wondering when the Doctor would like to come for Christmas so they could set the date. Christopher was excited to see them.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 22:59:04 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled softly, 'When would be best for you? We just went shopping and was going to wrap the presents when Arty got up from her nap.'

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 23:09:13 )
“We’d Love to see you Christmas Day. Might be fun for Arty. Or perhaps even Christmas Eve. You two could stay here and she could wake up to presents under the tree.” He texted back, throwing ideas to her.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 23:25:11 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled warmly, 'Christmas eve sounds like a great idea.'

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 02:21:50 )
“We’ll see you then. Can’t wait.” He said.

Artemis came out after an hour or so, blushing. She slept longer than she had planned.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 03:04:44 )
Lets use all the colors!

She looked up and smiled warmly, "Slept well?"

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 03:20:40 )
“I did, thank you.” She said shyly, moving over. “Do you ever rest?” She asked after a moment. Every time she woke up the Doctor was awake.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 04:20:36 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Not really.." she admitted softly.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 12:55:47 )
She tilted her head softly and moved to give her a tight hug. She decided to either stay up as long as she could.. or.. Well.. she went red at the next idea, but it might be good for the Doctor to try to nap with her.

She decided to keep it to herself for now and try the first option. “Are we doing Christmas now?” She asked, noticing all the wrapped presents on the floor.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 18:27:22 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blushed returning the hug, hiding in her hair for a second just enjoying her presence. "I thought we would I got some wrapped, and thought you might want to help with the rest."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 18:55:15 )
“Alright..” She said shyly. Maybe she could wrap the Doctor’s present herself once she got it. She sat down near the paper and things.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 19:00:45 )
Lets use all the colors!

She got one of the easier gifts to wrap, giving it to her to wrap while grabbing one for herself to wrap showing her out on her own.

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 19:11:47 )
She watched her closely before attempting it herself, going a deep red. “Not as nice looking..” She had used a lot of tape to keep it on.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.