Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Amusing My Past

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/6 04:18:56 )
"Comfrot me when its over" he said closing his eyes. "And forgive whatever i may do..." he finished tears rolling down his cheeks. There was nothing Kaito could do while he was having an episode. just deal with the damage afterword. He could feel the darkness creeping into him. He looked at his watch. one minute left of clarity. he sat there against the door his hands shaking. he stood slowly after a while of silence and banging could be heard from the opposite wall.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/6 04:49:34 )
Kaito definitely felt pain in the words he spoke, and it hurt more than the fresh stitches in his wings. He closed his eyes briefly, and nodded. "I promise, no matter what I'll be right here." He said quietly.

Kaito sat there the whole timd, not moving and his eyes closed. He'd be right here.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/6 05:45:21 )
Fjiore could be heard laughing. it wasnt mirthful. it was twisted...wicked. Then a sick thunk one after another. There was a crack heard as his nose broke. Still the thunking continued till the crack of brick and wood could be heard. He was trying to break out of the bathroom.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/7 04:24:28 )
Kaito continued to listen until it sounded like things were breaking. What would happen, if he opened that door? He wondered wearily. How long did this usually last? This whole place was infused with magic, so no matter how hard he clawed at the walls, and tried to get out, they'd begin to reconstruct themselves. Granted, Kaito didn't know that and Fijore would soon find out.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/8 19:55:01 )
When the walls began to reconstruct themselves he began yelling. He scratched at the door, still fighting with himself not to unlock the door and escape. He needed to stay. With the last of his clarity he went to the door screaming for Kaito to get his meds.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 14:40:18 )
Kaito was unsure of what to do. If he left, would be try to get out? If he left, would his wings be able to make the trip? How would He even give him his medicine, with him in this state? How could he not go, though?

Just then, Gaito finally returned and he heard the yelling and other noises from the bathroom and went over to his brother. Kaito stood. "Stay here, don't move and don't let him open that door, I have to go." He said. Gaito saw the determination in his eyes and nodded. "Alright, just be careful." He said.

Kaito nodded and placed a hand on the door. "I'll be right back, Fijore.." He said quietly, then hurried out of the house and took flight. When he got to the hotel, it was crawling with cops. He carefully, landed in the window of the room they were staying in and quickly grabbed the meds on the table, staying out of sight. Then he left, taking flight and going straight to his brother's house, ignoring the full pain in his wings from the stitches.

He made it back in two minutes, flying as fast as he could, the only thing going through his head was Fijore. He landed roughly and unbalanced, hurrying to the bathroom door, panting. "Fi, let me in. I have your meds." He said.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 03:40:53 )
Fjiore was quiet now. He had been for a bit. It was incredibly unnerving. The door slowly unlocked and fjiore opened the door. His bangs covered his eyes as he was looking down. When he looked up, his normally amethyst eyes were vibrant blood red. He grabbed kaitos hair and threw him to the side before walking to the window. He opened it calmly and looked back giving the most horrid grin and jumped out. Whatever he was going to do, it was obvious someone was going to die.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 04:09:10 )
Gaito wasn't sure if he was supposed to hear anything or not, from the other side, but at least if heard something.. Shaking his head, he jumped when Kaito arrived.

Kaito bit his lip when he was suddenly grabbed by the hair and thrown aside, landing roughly on his wings. "Kai!" Gaito shouted, getting up and hurting over to him when he started to get up. "I'm..alright.. I have to go after him!" He said, opening his wings and wincing. Gaito held him steady, noticing some of the stitches had come undone in his wings. "You can't fly anymore in that condition." He said. Kaito pulled free and glared at him. "I have to!"

Kaito then took flight after Fijore. "Fijore!" He called. Gaito soon caught up to his brother and flew along side him.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 04:22:06 )
Fjiore had calmly wlaked down the sidewalk. He wasnt far but something was off. He stopped in front of a portly man with a short temper. The man cursed at him calling him names trying to push past him. Fjiores nails became clawlike and he grinned ramming his claws into the mans chest with one hand and with the other holding the mans face, digging his claws into the poor mans cheeks.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 04:43:03 )
Kaito noticed him walking, then the man, and then he could hear cursing. He landed behind Fijore just as he began to claw the guy. "Let him go." He ssid, knowing the guy was probably dead. "I'm right here, so if you want to, come at me." He said, knowing it was probably a vein attempt.

Gaito wasn't far off,.and was.keeping an eye on the two from above.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 04:49:06 )
He dropped the body and wiped his hands. "I could but honestly its not fun beating a wounded bird" he said with a dark chuckle. He turned to Kaito and gave a bored sigh. "Im not taking the meds. i feel free finally. I never get to be my true self" he said with emphasis on the last three words.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 05:02:26 )
Kaito bit back a frown. A wounded bird.. That was new. "Beaten or not, I can still stand." He said, his brain briefly stopped working when he mentioned 'his true self' and then he frowned. "I can't let you hurt innocent people!" He said, even if mistake them weren't really innocent. Human lives were much more fragile.

How the hell was he supposed to get him to take the meds?

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 02:06:33 )
He turned away now walking. "Au revoir little bird" he said with a wave. He then turned a corner and was gone. Perhaps valern could help.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 00:11:05 )
Kaito felt absolutely useless,as he watched Fijore walk away from him. A thought suddenly came to him, and he thought of the one person who was always there before he ever came into the picture. "Valern.." He murmured softly, forcing his wings open and flying to his brother. It would be a long flight, in his condition, but maybe it was the only thing he could do. "Keep an eye on him, please? I'll be back as soon as I can." He said, then flew off to the house of the brothers.

Gaito nodded and watched him fly off, concerned, as any brother would be.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 02:32:28 )
Valern was obviously freaked out. Where was his brother? where was kaito? why was he alone for so long. He was in a dark corner in the closet of his room, curled up in the fetal position

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 02:49:20 )
Kaito tried not to land too roughly as he grounded in the front porch of the house, and stifled a frown when he folded his wings. They were sore, and stiff, which meant the numbness was wearing off, and he could tell some of the stitches came undone. He slowly opened the door. "Valern, I'm sorry we were gone longer than expected.. But.. I need your help, please." He said quietly, but loud enough for the younger brother to hear him. He felt bad for leaving him.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 03:48:32 )
The younger brother just couldnt move. He was panicking and crying. He heard kaitos voice and knocked ont he closet door to let him know where he was.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 14:53:29 )
Kaito heard the knock and slowly made his way over to the younger brother, then knelt beside him, unsure of what to do for him. "I'm here.." He said quietly. "What can I do?" He asked, wondering if he could even answer him.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 02:05:26 )
Valern grabbed onto kaito shaking. He took a while before he calmed down and loosened up. "Wheres brother? where is he?" he asked panicky

I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 21:16:15 )
Kaito was quiet as Valern clung to him, unsure if he should move his arms or not, to try and comfort him. When he finally spoke, and asked about his bother, Kaito felt dread. "He's.. Not himself.. I don't know what to do.." He said quietly. It was his fault Fijore didn't take his meds.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.