Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Amusing My Past

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/13 18:08:50 )
"Good" was all he said. He stood there oddly...silent for a bit before jolting, as if he had just woken up. "How did you like the food?"

The man was...good looking which was something fjiore was becoming acutely aware of. That and the fact that he was interacting with him like a normal person.

He visably stiffened and his hands fidgit as he waited for a response so he could leave.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/13 18:18:43 )
Kaito watched Fijore for a moment, briefly noticing the subtle jolt then he spoke. He offered him a light smirk. "It was pretty good, thanks."

He had noticed the way Fijore had tensed after standing there while he waited for a response, and he spoke once more. "You're not really a people person are you? I mean like.. Interaction beyond being a doctor." Kaito only asked because he, himself, wasn't really a people person and he sort of noticed how Fijore's body language would change.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/13 18:29:21 )
Being called out made him stiffen more. "I...am not...no" He looked away fidgiting with his sleeve cuffs.

It was true, he was very shy. He was only able to talk to anyone at all because he hid behind his hair. He took a step to the door and bit his lip.

"Ill...have dinner for you later, just rest" was all he said before he hurried out the room feeling his nerves fraying.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/13 18:44:03 )
"Yeah.." He murmured quietly. Kaito bit the inside of his cheek some at how quick Fijore had left the room after speaking. He sighed quietly under his breath and moved his eyes to the ceiling briefly. Had he just screwed up?

"Me neither." He murmured to himself before closing his eyes. Kaito made a mental note not to ask questions like that as to not make Fijore anymore uncomfortable than he probably already was.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/13 19:26:21 )
It was several hours before he came back with a plate. It had steak, potatoes, and some greens. He placed the plate down on the table.

"I figured you could usee something a little more filling." he stated trying to keep his doctors tone. The dinner, like the soup, looked homemade.

Fjiore enjoyed cooking as well as being a doctor. A small smile tugged at his mouth as he was proud of his cooking.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/13 20:09:43 )
Kaito had fallen asleep during the time frame which he was left alone. He was pretty tired even though he hadn't really realized it before. The reoccurring dream of his past flickering in and out while he slept, one of the reasons why he pushed himself so much, and tried to avoid sleeping. It wasn't like he constantly thought about it or anything, but it was one of the most traumatic experiences he had ever gone through. Maybe it was the guilt he carried as a result? It always changed, and therefore always managed to catch him off guard.

He woke just as Fijore set the plate down on the table, and rubbed his eyes some. Kaito glanced at the plate of food and just about felt his mouth water. Holy cow, it smelled awesome! Kaito began to sit up some, but he thought about keeping his comment about the dish to himself to keep the interaction between him and Fijore less..awkward? Was that the right word?

"Thanks." He said casually, unable to hide the smirk that practicality said how good the dish looked.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/13 20:15:34 )
"You're welcome" he couldnt help but smiled. "I uh...take pride in my cooking" he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I...listen...im sorry about before..." he sat down. "I know i was...short with you before. Im...im a very shy person...the only reason i can tell you any of this is because i hide...all the time" he looked away.

"Anyways, hows the pain?" he turned back returning to his doctor tone of voice.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/13 20:29:26 )
Kaito offered more of a small smile when he noticed Fijore smile from the corner of his eye. Even under his long hair, that smile of his was clear as day. He didn't need to see the rest of his face to gather that he really did take pride in cooking.

He glanced at Fijore when he spoke, and listened quietly. So that's what it was, he was shy. That.. Made more since than what he was originally thinking. However when Fijore went back to acting more like a doctor, he pushed his thoughts to the back of his mind and kept them to himself, for now anyway. Maybe he'd share them once the male was more comfortable around him? If that was even possible. But, he'd wait..

Kaito glanced down at the IV for a moment. "Well, it doesn't feel like I was hit by a train.. So I'd say pretty good." He said, offering him a small smirk.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/13 20:46:00 )
He nodded. "Do you need any more meds?" he was writing things down.

It really amazing how he could do his job with all that thick hair in his face. He really would have liked to talk to Kaito more. He seemed to have a story.

His pager started beeping incessantly and he got up. "Hold that thought" he rushed out the room to check on his brother.

He was gone for a really long time. He finally came back covered in...some sort of powder, making his black haair now white.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/13 21:02:21 )
Kaito blinked when he heard the faint noise of a beeper going off and nodded to Fijore as he spoke, then got up and left again. He hadn't noticed the beeper before, but since the man confirmed that there was someone else in the house even more closed off then himself, it made since.

He had slowly began eating once he thr. alone in the room, doing his best to take his time as to not make himself sick. Eventually, he managed to eat the entirety of the prepared meal and relaxed in the clinic bed once more, absolutely both full and quite satisfied.

When Fijore returned, Kaito blinked once he got a look at him. "You.. Okay?" He asked cautiously.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/13 21:19:39 )
"Just...another freakout" he shook his head, some of the powder coming off. His brother decided to be paranoid again and it took several desperate measures that included a bag of flour to calm the kid down.

"Nothing big." he grabbed the emptly plate. "Did you like it?" he smiled once more.

It made him very happy and proud to see the entire plate empty

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/13 21:34:07 )
Kaito rose an eyebrow when he spoke, but decided against asking or saying anything further.

He nodded lightly and paused when he noticed the smile on his face when Fijore picked up the plate and hid his own. "Yeah." He replied casually. "It was awesome." He added.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/13 21:42:00 )
"Im glad. Its...one of my only passions" he bit his lip suddenly. Why was he telling this stranger this?! His cheeks flushed some and he turned away.

"Im...gonna wash this..." he quickly left feeling weird now. he washed the plate a little too vigorously. Why was he telling this stranger all this stuff? A patient no less.

He sighed. Now he just felt all weird and awkward.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/13 21:54:24 )
Kaito tilted his head slightly, noticing the change in his behavior, like the last time he became uncomfortable. He moved his gaze back up the ceiling when Fijore was gone again.

He remembered him mentioning that he took pride in his cooking, but to actually hear him say it was a passion. That was something Kaito couldn't say, he didn't currently have any passions, except maybe flying, but that was more of an instinct.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 01:51:42 )
He sighed. What was he doing? he shook his head and sat down looking at the mans charts.

Something didnt add up. Why was there an inconsistancy with his blood work? How had he not noticed it before? It didnt even make sense.

He sighed. Hed need to take more tests and observe kaito for a while to make sure the anomaly was just that and not kaito getting seriously sick.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 02:03:49 )
He did have a passion once, but he had long since forgotten.

After a while of getting lost in thought, Kaito began to doze off once again after the meal he had started to settle. He wasn't asleep, he was just resting. Too much sleep was bad and he knew that, but it was clear now more than ever that he needed the rest.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 02:07:55 )
Fjiore came into the room silently and grabbed a syringe.

"Dont flinch. i need more blood" he knelt and stuck Kaito suddenly with the needle. He took Kaitos blood without saying anything.

He'd yawn here and there as if he didnt get enough sleep ever. "Youll have to stay for a few more days."

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 02:15:00 )
Kaito opened his eyes when he heard Fijore and blinked when he felt the top of the needle poke him. But he didn't flinch and he didn't really feel it due to the painkillers in his system.

A few more days? He hadn't even been here for the few days that Fijore requested the first time he woke up in this bed. So that meant, a few more days on top of that? He wondered if that was right, and he wondered if Fijore had seen something on his test.

"Okay.. I can do that." Kaito said casually. Doctors order, right? How could he refuse?

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 02:19:02 )
"Good. Theres...something i need to keep an eye on" he got up. He walked to the door. "Ill let you get some sleep" he smiled a bit before leaving the room

He was up pretty late looking at the tests. Enough so he made two pots of coffee. He yawned as the sun began to come up.

Another all night again. He hated it when he couldnt find the answers he was looking for.

I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 02:28:08 )
Something he needed to keep an eye on.. So then, he did see something.

"Goodnight." Kaito murmured quietly as Fijore left the room once more. There was that smile again.. A charming smile even if he couldn't see the rest of his face.

Eventually he fell asleep, but he wasn't asleep for long before waking up again sometime just as the sun began to rise. He slowly opened his eyes and placed a hand over his head as he stared up at the ceiling. His headache was back and a dull pain came from his wing.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.