Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Amusing My Past

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 06:45:53 )
The book was still there.

Fjiore was with his brother for the rest of the night. He ended up having to sleepl with his brother.

He was up admittedly late the next morning.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 06:54:04 )
Kaito debated with himself before slowly sitting up and carefully getting out bed just enough to get the book, then laid back down in the bed and began to read. He didn't read much before setting the book down on the table as he felt himself dozing off. He maybe read a handful of pages, but he was easily drawn into the writing.

Eventually he fell asleep, but he'd still be sound asleep when Fijore woke and went to check on him.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 06:59:19 )
Fjiore checked on him and smiled. He was pretty sure kaito hadnt really slept since he found the guy. So seeing kaito in a deep sleep put a big smile on fjiores face.

He decided to make a breakfast thatd be good cold. He opted for a fruit salad with honey drizzle.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 07:11:07 )
Kaito didn't wake until early that afternoon, around noon-ish. He still had that nightmare, but it wasn't nearly as bad and he could somewhat cope. Either that or he finally crashed and his body was demanding sleep.

When he woke, he was in a little bit of a state of confusion. What time was it? And why did he feel like he had slept more than he should have?

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 07:17:34 )
"Morning sleeping beauty" he was a little more upbeat. Seeing him rest like he needed made fjiore feel good.

"You got some much needed sleep. Its about 12:30" he had the biggest smiled on his face.

"Did you enjoy the book?"

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 07:52:15 )
Kaito usually heard Fijore when he came in, but he hadn't even noticed him until he spoke. "Morning, doc.." He murmured sleepily before rubbing his eyes some.

He blinked at what time it was, then glanced at Fijore who was wearing the biggest smile he had seen since being brought here. Kaito smirked some.

He glanced at the book and nodded some. "I haven't read much of it..but I had a hard time putting it down." He spoke a bit more casually.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 17:00:26 )
He chuckled. "The book is...well its i guess special you could say." he nodded.

"Are you hungry? Its a little after lunch time but you slept most of the day" he sat there looking at him. The way he held himself said he wasnt looking AT him but looking FOR something.

He was watching Kaito for any signs of illness. Fjiore himself had gotten more sleep than normal having to had to stay with his brother. "Ah yes i wanted to let you know you can walk around my home if you want. I have a large backyard. Just...dont enter the upstairs room please. Thats where the other resident stays. He doesnt come out much so I have to ask you not to disturb him."

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 18:19:17 )
Special? Did.. He write it? Now he was curious, but he supposed he'd have to keep reading to find out, even if his name wasn't listed.

Kaito glanced at Fijore when he asked if he was hungry, seeing how he had slept most of the day. "Yeah, actually." He answered.

He glanced down at his arm which used to have a needle in it, briefly stumped. When did he take it out? He hadn't even felt it. Kaito looked back at Fijore as he spoke and listened, making mental note not to go upstairs, and that he had to keep quiet. "Awesome, I'll keep it in mind."

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 20:34:22 )
He nodded. "Come to the kitchen then. ill cook you something"

He moved to the smallish kitchen with a round table with two chairs. He got to work pulling out meat and veggies and started cutting. He got out a pot and started making a brother.

"Its cold today, so i figured a stew should fill you up and keep you warm" he smiled looking back. He was noticably more shy now that Kaito was in his living space, but he was still nice enough.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 22:09:25 )
Kaito slipped out out of the bed and followed Fijore to the kitchen. He made a point not to watch him as he prepared the meal and instead glanced around the kitchen.

He did glanced at Fijore when he spoke, and blinked. It was cold out? He hadn't even noticed.. "Sounds good, but I hadn't noticed the drop in tempature." Kaito said, easily noticing the shyness and once again paid his attention elsewhere in the room.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 22:56:47 )
"Spring can be that way..." he trailed off. he WANTED to talk but he was too shy to really keep a conversation going.

It was at this point the door upstairs opened and a young man peeked out. He had the same blue black hair, but it didnt cover his face. He wore glasses over his green eyes and an oversized scarf to hide the rest of his face.

The young man said nothing but upon seeing kaito in the kitchen, promptly rushed back into the room. Fjiore hadn't noticed any of this as his back was turned.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 23:41:40 )
Kaito smirked a little when he spoke, without running off to hide. Progress? Maybe.. Well, at least it wasn't just him. As far as not noticing the coolness.

He blinked when he could have sworn he heard someone, barely, but the time he glanced off whoever it was had taken off in a hurry. Could it have been the other resident? "You mentioned someone else staying here who hardly left their room.. What would be the chances of them actually coming downstairs?" He asked cautiously, slightly turning towards Fijore but didn't actually look at him.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 23:44:33 )
He turned. "Nil. If he saw you at all hed retreat back to his room why?" he looked at Kaito. He was mostly finished anyways so he got some bowls.

He only got two bowls and started serving up the hearty stew.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 23:58:36 )
Kaito shook his head some. "Nah, it's nothing." Maybe that's what it was.. Or He was getting jumpy from being in someone else's home like this.

He looked at the stew and grinned. It looked amazing, and it smelled pretty good too. Just like the other meals he had been served.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 00:11:42 )
He smiled as kaito grinned. He grabbed the other bowl and instead of eating it, went upstairs with it. He went into the room his brother was in and was in there for a while.

When fjiore came out, he had an empty bowl and came downstairs to wash it and make himself some coffee.

"Now i know why you asked" he said while mixing the sugar and cream into his coffee.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 01:00:53 )
Kaito glanced at Fijore when he picked up the other bowl and went upstairs with it, blinking. Wasn't he going to eat? It kind of made him wonder, but he shrugged it off and went to the table with his own bowl.

He took his time eating and by the time Fijore had come back down, Kaito had managed to finish eating and wash his dish, setting it aside since he didn't know where else to put it.. and he was slightly taken off guard by Fijore speaking since he had been preoccupied, but it didn't show much. All he really did was glance at him more quickly, then glanced off. "Yeah? Hope he wasn't too freaked out.." He said sincerely.

Kaito rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "I'm sensitive to other people.. If they're close enough, I can feel them.. They're presence anyway." He shrugged lightly. "The soup was awewome, thanks."

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 01:11:38 )
He nodded. "He's...wary right now. Asked if you were staying long." the way he talked about the other resident would imply that the man was...more than just a houseguest. He had this...soft almost loving tone to his words.

"Theres more if you want it, but you are quiet welcome" he yawned and sat down with his coffee. "Its supposed to rain but i cant smell it so you should be fine to go outside."

He had stiffened back up and went back into his doctor mode.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 01:24:47 )
Kaito picked up on that this time, this other guy must've been someone close to him, but he was only going off how he talked about him.

He stretched some and glanced at Fijore from the corner of his eye when the man stiffened and he nodded. "Then I guess, I'm going outside for a bit." Kaito spoke casually, offering him a subtle smirk. He remembered where the door was and trailed off to go outside.

Once he was outside, he looked up at the sky. He had half a mind to try flying, but decided against for now. His feathers ruffled as if his wings knew and he placed a hand on the injured one. Not yet..

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 02:20:48 )
Fjiore didnt do much during the day except sleep and keep an eye on Kaito.

It wasnt till dinner time that he called Kaito in. "Want to give an suggestion for dinner this time?" He was cleaning some things. He kept his eye on a dark corner.

In that corner was the other resident. He was huddled in that corner trying to disappear as much as he could but the kid was curious about the guest.

I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 03:05:20 )
Kaito mostly stayed outside, either walking around or laying on the grass where he ended up taking a very short nap when his headache returned. After dozing off though, his head didn't feel any better. If fact, it hurt more now than it did before he dozed off and he slowly sat up.

That's about the time Fijore called for him and he stood up to go back inside. Whether it be from the how fast he got up, or because of the severity of his headache, for a moment he lost his footing and he had to catch himself on something solid, but by that time his consciousness had slipped away.

Just like when he had crash landed.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.