Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Objection! An Ace Attorney Crossover RP [Open!]

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 23:20:44 )

" ... No... I have no further questions. "
Vera gets to her feet.

" ... The only option right now is to look into this. I'll ... accompany the investigators to that end. "

The unsaid portion: 'until something more interesting comes up'. She looks over the group momentarily, intentions unknown.
Her eyes settle on Apollo, and a bold smile blossoms across her face.

" Lead the way... Apollo... I believe in you... "
She insists for the lawyer boy to take the reigns, her eyes doe-like and whispered plea like a psalm.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 00:07:10 )

"oh... uh... You want me to take lead...?"

"Lemme see here..."

Apollo takes a look at the map to get their bearings. He has no idea where to start, how to take point in this situation or what the hell they should even be doing other than investigating. And now that Monika has mentioned other people they haven't met being trapped in here too, he doesn't feel inclined on rushing out of here until they find out who exactly is still around to be recruited to the lets get the hell out of here group.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 00:47:26 )

" ... Yes... you're a very smart man, Apollo... if anyone could get to the bottom of this... "

" ... It would be you... I believe in you... "
c:

" ... ....... ......... ............ "

" Perhaps it is best if we question Kokichi, because he is the one who claimed to explore the floor entirely.
He may be able to provide insight on where to begin. "

" ....................... "

" ....... Just a thought... Apollo. "

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 06:07:33 )

"Is there a kitchen somewhere? I'd like to make sure we at least have some necessities available."

"Imagine if we waited to look for it until we were hungry, and then it was locked by a puzzle!"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 06:34:22 )

He nods at Vera's suggestion and takes note of Kaede's suggestion as well. It certainly was a logical conclusion to ask kokichi since Kokichi swore up and down he was the one exploring so he would make the perfect navigator and knowing if the kitchen is accessible right now was also a good suggestion so they don't starve to death in puzzle mayham. Apollo's gaze turns to Kokichi.

"Is there any accessible rooms open at the moment Kokichi? As the one who explored the entire floor and 'saved' Mr.Edgeworth and his companion from their impending death, you would know whats what from your preliminary search."

Apollo hopes anyway. If all else fails he could just go take a look for himself.

Voltie — they or he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/19 20:05:54 )

Kokichi innocently regards Apollo.

' Can't put two and two together without me to spell it out for you? '

' Mmmm, geeze, you guys sure elected a winner for your defacto leader, the retarded guy. '

' To answer your question, nah, there are zero accessible rooms anywhere. '

' Annnnyway, this got boring real quick.
You guys have fun being lame, I'm going to do some more exploring. Bye! '

Kokichi's just going to leave - unless he's stopped. But what does it really matter if he stays or goes?

tumblrTwitter

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/19 20:17:35 )

" Kokichi, be nicer to your fellow club members - "
But he leaves swiftly. She doesn't stop him, but she sighs long.

" ... Anyway. The kitchen is that way. It's full of snacks! This isn't like a dungeon or anything.
I don't want you guys to starve or anything, just - you know, have fun doing puzzles. "

" You guys got your map, I've explained everything, and you're all set to go! Let's make day one of the
club really fun, okay? I have some things to set up in the meantime, so, I'll be leaving too. It won't be for too long,
plus, I'll always be watching if you need me. I'm the narrator, you know? "

Your friendly neighborhood narrator! Aha ~

I hope you enjoy my newest club! Lets make memories that'll last forever, okay?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/20 20:18:34 )

Uh yeah Kokichi can just screw off. It was a simple question and he couldn't answer it without being a dick wad. Apollo turns his gaze to the others not gracing Kokichi with any reply before Kokichi left.

"Well, there's your answer on the kitchen Kaede. I'm going to go take a quick look around myself to see about where we should go first."

Apollo doesn't trust a thing Kokichi says so he's just gunna look himself. He's not a retard and is very prickly about being called one.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.