Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Objection! An Ace Attorney Crossover RP [Open!]

Voltie — they or he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 19:21:18 )

" I'll be honest with you, Miss Luna... "
Kokicki's face falls. His brows knit and his gaze lingers on the floor.
Apprehensively he squeezes the map in his hands.

" I'm not good with puzzles. I'm so bad with figuring things out
that once we start, I'll be useless... but I really, really, really want to help. By being the
navigator, I can, even if I'm no good at puzzle solving... "

" You... do want me to help, right? "

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 19:25:46 )
@Kokichi

"You can carry the map, but at least let everyone get a look first!"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 19:41:00 )

"Being surrounded by nature makes me feel... happy."

Luna rests her hand gently on Kokichi's shoulder with a soft reassuring smile.

"It's alright if you aren't good at puzzles. We are all here to help each other out and we each have our own strengths and weaknesses. If you feel this is the best way for you to help everyone then I trust you, Kokichi."

Voltie — they or he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 20:24:48 )
@KAEDE

' Wooooow, if I let you do that it would just totally undermine my entire job as navigator! '

' I get that you just want to do everything yourself and hog all the glory, but
this is supposed to be a club - teamwork should be a given. And there's no 'I' in team. '

' Besides, do you even know how to read a map? Did you explore the entire floor like I did?
I thought I was the one who found the trapped people and saved their lives. Was that actually you? '

' The only thing you're doing is sowing distrust between everybody for no reason.
If you're just going to suspect everything that people do and say, maybe you'd be better off working alone while the rest of us get to the bottom of this. '

@LUNA

' Yay! I get to be the navigator 'cause Miss Luna said it's all right!
Wow, Miss Luna, you're just, so totally sweet and nice, thank you so so much! Yep!
Nothing suspicious or weird about me being the navigator at all! '

' I was just kidding about all that stuff about not being able to solve puzzles, though.'

@BACK TO KAEDE

' Miss Luna said it was cool so I guess you've got to deal with it! '

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 20:29:30 )
@THE MAP SITUATION

" See? People are already beginning to fight. That's not good at all! To distrust your fellow club members is terrible! "

It would be easier to just accept puzzle reality as your new home from
now on. Then your heart would be filled with love, not hate! "

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 20:44:14 )

"Being surrounded by nature makes me feel... happy."

He was just... Kidding about not being able to solve puzzles? Why did he lie to her? Just so he got to hold the map? Well... She's trusting her new team mates that they will all do their part and do their best.

"oh... W-Well, I'm sure you have your reasons on why you want to be the navigator..."

"So, Let's all try to do our best, okay?"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 21:07:32 )
@Kokichi, Angie, and Luna

"Trust is earned, not given! What are we supposed to think when you snatched it out of Monica's hands and now won't show anyone else?"

"Besides, part of teamwork is compromise. Luna may be satisfied, but I want to see the map for myself!"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 21:24:36 )

" ... ... I could make a copy of the map for everybody... "

" ... I'm very good... at replication..... and perhaps if everybody had a map... there would be less fighting. "

" .......... "

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 21:32:03 )

"I believe that to be a good solution to the problem, Miss. All in favor of having their own copy of the map should speak now."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 21:36:23 )

"I would like a copy."

"Thanks Vera."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 21:48:04 )

" ... "
Her eyes bore into Apollo for a long moment.

" ... Yes... you're welcome... "

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 21:51:31 )

"Everyone having their own would definitely be easier than having people fight over a single map."

"And It'd be best to make a few more copies in case someone loses theirs."

"We have to be prepared for any kind of situation that may happen."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 00:46:43 )

"What a wonderful idea! Do we have enough supplies to make more?"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 14:54:18 )

" ... "

Vera nimbly flips through her sketchpad.

" Yes... I have enough paper for everybody to have a map... as well extras... "

She looks at Kokichi expectantly.

Voltie — they or he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 14:57:07 )

" Wow, thanks, whatever-your-name-was. What a great idea! "
Kokichi hands out the map to Vera!

tumblrTwitter

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 15:38:15 )

" ... "
Vera accepts the map and begins to sketch out copy after copy. She's surprisingly accurate given the speed she does this with.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Hand Drawn Copy of Apartment 1F has been added to your Organizer.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv For easy access, a Map button has been added as a separate function to your organizer.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 03:12:23 )
❧ From simple roots...
⊰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⊱

Phoenix Wright is dead. The words hit Juniper like a brick to the face as she stumbles half-awake into the lobby. She'd been hovering there, listening intently, as she tried to recover from her stupor. And she'd heard everything.

❦ @ Investigators : ❦

❝I... I want to help too.❞
She wouldn't cry now. She couldn't. It was her duty, as a public official and a friend, to find the truth. Mr. Wright deserved to have his memory honored. And if it was murder, as this "Monika" claimed... She would do anything to bring the perpetrator to justice.

❝But where should we start...?❞
She rubs the sleep from her eyes and takes a closer look at the lobby's inhabitants. A few faces she recognizes. Athena. Apollo. Even... Chief Prosecutor Edgeworth? She'd heard tales of his prowess and looked into his case files out of personal interest. What a strange coincidence to find these people here with her. Coincidence, or... Careful planning?

⊰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⊱
...This place will grow ❧

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/3 21:49:03 )
@junie

"Miss Woods you are here too??"

"Good to see you. You do bring up a good question. I guess the only place to start is to just pick a room and look for clues about our situation and the murder."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 23:02:01 )

" ... Monika. Are there things to discover here beyond the ... details of Phoenix Wright's death? "

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 23:02:59 )

" Huh? Well, of course, silly. What would be the point of solving puzzles if there weren't reasons to solve them?
There's all kinds of hidden mysteries here! Not only that, there's even people around that you haven't met yet.

" If you figure out who killed Mister Wright without finding them first, they'll be the ones trapped here
while everyone else gets to leave. Kind of unfair, but what can you do? Haha... "

" I guess trapped is a bit of a dramatic word to use. "

" Anyway, you guys seem pretty pumped up, so... any other questions before you start? "

Your friendly neighborhood narrator! Aha ~

I hope you enjoy my newest club! Lets make memories that'll last forever, okay?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.