Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Objection! An Ace Attorney Crossover RP [Open!]

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 22:35:44 )

________________vvv]【doki doki puzzle club】
____________________________vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv]main in-character thread
_________________________________________________________________________________________

________vvvvvvv] Ahaha, hi, everybody! Welcome to the Doki Doki Puzzle Club!
________vvvvvvv] I'm the Vice President Monika, and thank you so much for checking us out!
________vvvvvvv] As Vice President, it's my responsibility to handle
________vvvvvvv] the narration, so I guess you could call me your dungeon master of the club!
________vvvvvvv] That's not too nerdy, is it? Ahah...
________vvvvvvv] Here in the puzzle club, we do exactly what it says on the tin... solve puzzles!
________vvvvvvv] This whole area is built for you to do just that! It's like a playground!
________vvvvvvv] We're all really great friends, and we're going to be
________vvvvvvv] friends forever. Anyway, if you're interested in joining, we're always accepting new members.
________vvvvvvv] Remember, once you're in the puzzle club, you're in forever -
________vvvvvvv] - that's how strong our bonds are, haha!

_________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv]OOC Thread__ Hangout Thread

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 22:35:55 )

________________vvv]currently...
____________________________vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv]which characters are doing what, where, for easy reference

______vvv]☄ 4/27
________vvvvvvv] The first annual meeting of the Doki Doki Puzzle Club has happened!
________vvvvvvv] Miles, Kokichi, Kaede, Apollo, Luna, Layton, Pearl, Angie, Vera, and Athena were all there! It was so much fun.
________vvvvvvv] Miles and his pals are getting together to solve a mystery, Who killed Phoenix Wright?

______vvv]☁old news

________vvvvvvv]4/15
________vvvvvvv] Miles Edgeworth and Franziska von Karma have been trapped! Can they escape their situation?

______________________________vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv]

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 22:51:41 )

" I don't think you need references to outside publications or articles anymore.
Why don't you go back to thinking about puzzles? Ahah... "

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 23:00:57 )

________________vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv]writing prompts
_____________________vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv]optional IC writing prompts to help encourage writing in-setting and character building

______vvv] ✩current prompt
________vvvvvvv] Your place in the Doki Doki Puzzle Club has been revealed!
________vvvvvvv] You're going to be in here forever, solving puzzles.
________vvvvvvv] Aren't you happy? Let me know!

______vvv] ☒ older prompts

________vvvvvvv] Your character has woken up in an unfamiliar location.
________vvvvvvv] The only thing they can remember about their abduction was that they were leaving a
________vvvvvvv] building and were captured by an unidentified person.

______________________________vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv]

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 00:05:42 )

________________vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv]court records
_____________________vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv]trial-threads, court record threads, objection related 1x1 threads, other links

______vvv] N/A ATM! Come back soon!
________vvvvvvv]
________vvvvvvv]
________vvvvvvv]

______vvv] OOC Thread(s)
________vvvvvvv]OOC Thread
________vvvvvvv]Hangout Thread

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 00:25:49 )
Reserved Post

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/14 22:59:16 )

Suspense - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

" I just have to... "

... Wham!

Shhft

Shhft

Thnk...

... Clang, clang!

clck

" T-There... this should hold them. At least for a little while. "

" Just long enough for me to..."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/14 23:00:35 )

Unknown Date, Unknown Time
???????? ???????????

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv [Narrator]

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv You wake up. You begin to pick yourself up and it's a fight to do so. You're sluggish -
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvuncharacteristically so - in both mind and body, and you ache from toes to nose.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvIt's a herculean effort to sit up. When you open your eyes, your senses are overloaded by the light.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvIt takes a moment for you to adjust, and you blearily survey your surroundings.

!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/15 00:59:07 )

Miles leaned his back against the wall, still too weak to stand on his own just yet. As soon as his eyes adjusted to the light, he realized just where he was.

(...A bathroom? How long was I out for?)
!!

"Franziska...?! Are you all right?"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/15 01:52:19 )

Franziska is awake, and it seems like she has been for some time. She sits calmly, looking for all the world as if she had chained herself up.
She glances up at Miles, eyes sharp in a nasty glare. She opens her mouth (probably to cut into Edgeworth with her famously sharp tongue),
but stops, clearly changing her mind on what she was going to say.

"Yes, I am fine, Miles Edgeworth."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/15 02:27:58 )

"Do you remember anything that happened?"

"It may help with your current situation."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/15 03:25:05 )

"..."
Franziska is quiet for a long time. She takes in a long, calming breath, and lets it out.

"I was leaving the courthouse, when I was accosted by someone. They were wearing concealing clothing,
I didn't see much in the way of identifying information. They overpowered me, and I lost consciousness. When I awoke, I was here."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/15 04:14:59 )

"I see..."

"I believe we both had very similar experiences with this person then."

Miles looked at the chains wrapped around Franziska and the toilet.

"I should start looking for a way to free you from those chains."

"It's not a site that suits you."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/15 04:46:42 )

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv The malaise you felt after waking up is long gone. You're able to see things more clearly
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv now, giving you the ability to begin engineering a way to help Franziska - and for a way out, too.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv As you look over the chains, you see a golden padlock. It's clasped tight, with a single keyhole at the bottom.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvGolden Padlock has been added to your Organizer!
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Since you're not in the courtroom, you're going to have to rely on keeping things organized
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv without the use of a Court Record. With your Organizer, you can keep track of all the facts of events.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvIf you're ever lost or confused, try checking your Organizer under the cut by clicking the Spoiler Tag!

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv With that in mind, you now have free reign to Investigate the area you're in.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Focus on something you'd like to get more information on, alternatively, you can
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv ask Franziska for help - if you can bring yourself to.

Investigate the area!

Goal: Free Franziska & Find a way out!
Subgoal: Find more clues about who is responsible for this!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/15 05:23:41 )

(I should start by checking some obvious places first.)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/15 05:34:04 )

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv You see a small terrycloth towel. It's useful for drying your hands after
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvwashing them in the sink. It matches the two full-body towels hanging
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvup on the wall. Pulling at the drawer doesn't budge it no matter how much Miles exerts himself.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvIt turns out that the handle, and the drawer itself, is decorative.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvIt's not a real drawer at all, it's a glorified towel rack!
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/15 06:03:15 )

(I should've known it was a fake...!)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/15 18:11:36 )

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv You can see yourself in the reflection of the mirror. You look disheveled and tired!
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv The cabinet is able to open. There might be something worthwhile here...Open it?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/15 19:04:19 )

(I've had worse days than today.)

He opens the cabinet.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/15 19:32:13 )

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv You open the cabinet! It's open.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Your friendly neighborhood narrator! Aha ~

I hope you enjoy my newest club! Lets make memories that'll last forever, okay?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.