Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Objection! An Ace Attorney Crossover RP [Open!]

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 00:03:16 )

"Being surrounded by nature makes me feel... happy."

@pearl

"!!!"

"Oh they would probably be worried sick that you didn't make it home... But I'm sure things will be alright. When we get out of here, you can find them and let them know you are okay!"

"Let's both try our best."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 00:07:40 )
@Kokichi

"Your sarcasm is touching. I vote you to be the first one to go."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 00:08:52 )
@Kokichi

Layton doesn't appreciate your joke about cannibalism.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 00:11:48 )

@Kokichi

"W-we aren't going to do that..... right?"
A glint of fear flickers in her eye at his suggestion.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 00:13:56 )

" ... "
She stares blankly. If she has any reservations about Kokichi's suggestion, she certainly doesn't let it show.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 00:16:25 )
@Kokichi

"Let's hope it doesn't come to that."

"Why don't we split up and explore, and see if we can find a kitchen?"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 00:17:14 )

" We've been here for a few hours and we're already talking about eating people? "

" Nobody's going to be eating anyone!! Everyone keep your knives and forks where I can see them!"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 00:18:56 )
@luna

"Yeah!"

@kokichi

"Eat... each other?!"

"I wont let you lay a hand on Ms.Luna."

@kokichi

"I think we can do just fine without jokes like that."

Voltie — they or he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 00:24:43 )
@KAEDE

' What did you think I was doing all this time? I looked all over and
the only thing I found was grandpa and his child bride locked up in some smelly hole. '

@EVERYONE WHO'S STANDING AGAINST HIS VERY GOOD EAT EACH OTHER PLAN

' You may knock it now, but give it a few days for when the hunger really settles in! '

tumblrTwitter

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 00:26:38 )

@kaede

"Getting our bearings sounds like a good plan. Maybe we can find a map of the building or even at least get an idea of where things are. That way things would be more convenient until we get out. That and we wouldn't have to resort to killing each other for survival."

@Kokichi

"Seriously?"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 00:29:43 )

@kokichi

"I find it hard to believe there wouldn't be a kitchen. This does appear to be an apartment complex of some sort. If at one point people stayed here, then there would be all the necessities to live in this place correct? Kitchen, bathroom, apartments..."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 00:30:42 )

She walks in through the main entrance of the lobby, closing the door behind her.
As the door shuts, so too does any hope of escaping through the front door.
You can hear the grinds of gears and wheels cranking into place.

" I'm sorry, I'm a little late! I had piano practice ~ thank you for being patient, everybody. "

" I see mostly everyone is here. I'm sure more people will pop up in time. Hello! "

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 00:35:24 )

"Wait, did you come from the outside?"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 00:40:33 )

@JUSTMONIKA

"!!!"

Apollo's heart goes into his throat as Monika enters through the front door. He gets a sick feeling in his stomach as he hears the door lock behind her.

"Well this sucks. So much for just walking out. Are you the one who orchestrated all this?"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 00:54:35 )
@KAEDE

" I guess it does look bad when you see me come in like that, but don't worry,
those doors won't be opening again! There's no way to get out. "

@APOLLO

" Um, are you asking if I'm the leader? No, sorry, I'm only the Vice President.
But I'll do my best to make this club the best it can be even in our president's absence! "

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 01:05:05 )

@Monika

"Club?"

"What kind of club are you talking about?"

Luna has no recollection of joining a club. She tilts her head in curiosity at Monika.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 01:08:39 )

" I do want to answer everyone's questions, but maybe you guys should hear my introduction first?
It might help explain some things. Ah.... if I wasn't late, there wouldn't be all of this confusion. I'm really sorry about that. "

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 01:16:30 )

@monika

"By all means, introduce yourself. It may cast less suspicion on you."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 01:19:32 )

@Monika

"The floor is yours Miss."

Layton patiently waits for Monika's introduction with full attention. It's good to get any kind of information right now.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 01:48:38 )

" Hehe, thanks for being understanding, guys. I really appreciate it! "

@EVERYONE

" Firstly, I want to thank all of you for showing up. The club has been hitting hard times,
but it makes me really happy to see so many people interested in joining suddenly. Until all of you showed up, it was only three people. "

" Anyway, welcome to the club! "

Doki Doki Literature Club! OST (Main Theme)

" 'Puzzle Club' isn't too short, is it? I thought about 'Mystery-Solvers Club', but it didn't really roll off the tongue as well, ahaha... "

" Anyway, this is the Puzzle Club! Here, we put our heads together and solve riddles and problems! It's a lot of fun... "

" My name's Monika, and I'm the Vice President. I'm really sorry, but our club President couldn't be here today. I'm here to
help however I can, though. I'll answer as many questions as I can. From now on, we're all going to be great friends, and
we're going to have a lot of fun adventures together. Sort of like the one in the bathroom, right, Mr.Edgeworth? "

" I wouldn't of left her behind, but I guess that's up to you, haha... "

" I'm just going to lay down a couple ground rules, and then I'll answer questions. "

" Rule One: Nobody's allowed to leave, so don't ask, okay? There's no way out, trust me on this. Don't ask, don't try, don't
talk about it... just accept this as your reality going forward. It's not too hard, it'll be fun, I promise. You guys aren't really
known for having friends and family, I think, so it's not like you're missing much out there. "

" Rule Two: The upper floors of the apartment complex - that's where we're at, by the way - are off limits for now. In order to
gain access to the upper floors, you'll have to solve a certain amount of puzzles to earn the right to unlock those levels. Like
Rule one, you don't want to try to go anywhere you don't belong, okay? I'll know, and if you break the rules, I'd have to penalize you. "

" Rule Three: No bullying each other! We're supposed to all be friends here. "

" Rule Four: If you need any help at all, please don't hesitate to come to me! This isn't really a rule, but if you ever need help,
a tip, or some additional insight... I'm always watching, so just call and I'll come!

" Are we all on the same page so far? Ehehe.. I know it can be a lot to digest. "

Your friendly neighborhood narrator! Aha ~

I hope you enjoy my newest club! Lets make memories that'll last forever, okay?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.