Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Objection! An Ace Attorney Crossover RP [Open!]

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 04:13:00 )

Pearl grabs Luna's hand.

"We'll be able to figure something out together!"

"If not, I may never be able to see Mystic Maya or Mr.Nick again."

@monika

"It's definitely not exciting."

"If I wanted to solve puzzles for eternity, I would continue my job as a prosecutor until death."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 04:16:39 )

". . ."
Kaede thinks for a moment before continuing to speak. When she does speak, she turns to Monica, ignoring Angie.

"So, 'Vice President,' half of us want to play, half of us don't. Why don't you let us go and have your club with them?"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 04:22:46 )

"Being surrounded by nature makes me feel... happy."

"!"
Luna feels a tiny hand grab her own and she looks to pearl. The look of determination from Pearl warmed her heart. She couldn't let her down...

"Pearl. Yes, we can figure something out together...!"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 04:30:16 )
@MILES

" Not exciting? Well... what would make it more exciting for you, then? I'm open to suggestions, as long as they follow the rules. "

@KAEDE

" Let you go...? Ahaha, that's a good one, Kaede! You can't just be let go. You've been picked by the President themselves, so, I guess you'll just have to deal, y'know? "

" You'll warm up to things, I promise. It might not seem like much now, but if we all work together, we'll make this the best club there is. "

" I really don't want to make this a point of contention... everybody should be happy to be here and be part of the club...
but if you guys need more motivation to participate, I can make that happen. "

Voltie — they or he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 04:34:52 )

' For all this talk about puzzles and solving them,
I haven't seen a single puzzle around. When do we actually start? Plus...
what do we get when we solve them, and what happens if we don't? "

" All this talking about it is booooring and we don't even actually know anything
that we didn't know already! We already knew we couldn't leave, so why are we
wasting time arguing with someone who's clearly a crazy person!? '

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 04:41:47 )

" Hey! Kokichi, don't call your Vice President a crazy person! That's totally uncalled for!"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 05:03:14 )
@KOKICHI&EVERYONE ELSE

" Ah... w-well, those are good questions, haha."

" I'll try to explain a little more. There will be lots of puzzles I make myself, but I want
to encourage everybody else to make puzzles, too. So if you have any ideas on a cool puzzle, just ask me and I'll
help you with whatever you need. I don't know if it'll be possible, but I'd like for us to solve each other's puzzles on a weekly basis. "

" Here's a puzzle tip from me to you guys: you never know what could be useful later on, so it's best to never dismiss anything. "

" As for what happens if you don't solve a puzzle, well, I don't want to be hard on anyone if they can't figure something out.
We'll probably just offer critique on how to improve the puzzle for next time, or how to make it more intuitive to our players. "

" This club's for fun, okay? It's not a dungeon, I'm not a bad guy, and nobody's in danger. We're all here to make this the best
club we can,to support one another unconditionally, to make memories that'll last a lifetime, and to never be bored again.
That's what our club president believes, and I agree with it. "

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 05:07:38 )

"Well, I'm not joining your club, and I'm not solving any puzzles! Either 'penalize' me or let me go home!"
Kaede's voice trembles, fear and frustration putting her on the verge of tears.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 05:49:34 )

Monika looks at the crew, clearly baffled at the protest. One look at her face says that she didn't anticipate any pushback to any of this.

" I'd really hate to penalize anyone before we've even gotten our first puzzle...
that's not what this club is supposed to be about... we're supposed to be forever friends, y'know? "

" It really hurts my feelings that you don't want to stay... but I can see you've got a really strong conviction. "

" Tell you what, sure, you can go! All you have to do is answer this, and I'll let everyone who wants to go, go: "

" Who killed Phoenix Wright?

" Solve that and you're free to leave at any point! No eternity of puzzles or anything!
I'll take it up with the President themselves if they have a problem with that. "

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 05:53:08 )
@KAEDE

" Ooh, you should know this, yes? You, after all, know more than Atua,
so of course you should know the answer to this! Answer it and 'save' us from the puzzle family, quickly now! "

Voltie — they or he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 05:56:26 )

' Oooh! Kaede solved a mystery when she's been here for
like, two hours! She's soooo smart, and she's going to save us all from the puzzle hell!
Go on, Kaede! Answer it so we can leave! You're not going to let us down after standing
up for all of us, are you? '

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 06:09:12 )

"Er... Who's Phoenix Wright?"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 06:22:50 )

"What do you mean by 'Who killed Phoenix Wright'?"

"Mr.Nick is... dead?"

"He can't be..."

"Mr.Nick...!!"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 06:27:47 )

"Being surrounded by nature makes me feel... happy."

@pearl

"Oh no! Please don't cry Pearl!"
Luna pulls pearl into a hug to try and calm her down.
@monika

"So if people want to go home all we have to do is solve who murdered Mr.Phoenix Wright?"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 06:32:32 )

"MR.WRIGHT IS DEAD????!!! "

Apollo appears distressed. How why when fjfjodksnfoskwsm-

Voltie — they or he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 06:34:47 )

' Good job, Kaede! Not only did you fail the pop quiz,
but now you've upset half the people here and made a girl cry! Geeze, you're heartless! '

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 06:38:19 )
@Kokichi & Crying Pearl

"Oh my! I mean, I was kind of expecting to get penalized there, I didn't think..."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 06:39:58 )

"...Well this is troublesome. It seems a leisurely day of puzzles now has become a murder mystery..."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 06:44:04 )
@KAEDE

" Oh, you don't know? Aha ~ I guess you're solving puzzles, then! "

@EDGEWORTH

" I mean... there's not many ways to explain it? He's dead, you know? Cold? Six feet under? Checked out? Resigned from mortal life? "

@PEARLS

" Um... "
She doesn't seem to have many comforting words.

@LUNA

" Yep! It's as easy as that. "

@APOLLO

" Hehe ~ yeah, he's kicked the bucket! "
She glows when she looks at Apollo, smiling affectionately...

@LAYTON

" Sorry about that. You don't have to participate in solving his murder case if you don't have to.
It's completely optional! The first focus of the club will always be puzzles and solving them, not Mr.Wright. "

Your friendly neighborhood narrator! Aha ~

I hope you enjoy my newest club! Lets make memories that'll last forever, okay?

Voltie — they or he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/27 06:59:01 )
@KAEDE

DEEP SOBBING

" How stupid are you, Kaede?! You would've risked getting a penalty when
you don't even know what it entails? I was SUPER worried sick! You could've gotten hurt - or even killed.
It could've been anything! What if you got butchered in front of everyone here? What if we all got
penalized because of you standing up? You don't know what's going on and you could've put us all at risk!
How dumb and selfish can you be? "

" You're literally the worst person in this room! If you want to be stupid and do risky things,
then go stick your big dumb head in an oven and leave the rest of us out of it! "

tumblrTwitter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.