Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Objection! An Ace Attorney Crossover RP [Open!]

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 02:32:52 )

"Don't worry, I'll be done here soon."
(I think it'll be for the best If I checked the door though...)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 02:38:32 )

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv [Narrator]

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv The doorknob turns effortlessly. It's not locked. There doesn't seem to be a keyhole or a lock on the door.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvHowever, the door does not open no matter how much Miles may pull or push.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvThere must be something on the other side blocking it, big enough to keep a fullgrown man from pushing it.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 03:11:32 )

"There must be more in here to be searched through, unless we sit and wait until someone finds us."
(Which is unlikely to happen that easily.)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 03:34:40 )

"Whoever did this is playing a game of some kind. Otherwise, they wouldn't go to the trouble of chaining me up and not you if they were
just going to lock us in anyway. Ergo, the key to this padlock must be in this room."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 03:45:36 )

"Precisely."

(Now to check the places I missed.)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 04:02:28 )

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv There are three publications here. The dates on all three don't seem right to you.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv '17 Magazine' appears to be celebrating it's 30th issue today with a special article.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvThe other two are the LA-Post Gazette and the Snuffler, respectively. Checking the magazine rack,
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvyou don't find anything else in or around it. Maybe it's best to keep these in mind.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvMagazines have been added to your Organizer!
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 04:14:01 )

(Where would be the best place to hide a key in a bathroom?)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 04:26:54 )

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv The top of the water tank slides off with ease. Peering inside, you don't see anything
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv that could be key-shaped or key-like. As you inspect the tiolet, you begin to wonder why it
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv is chained up to prevent the seat or the lid from being lifted.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvChained up Tiolet have been added to your Organizer!
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 05:26:52 )

"I found this in the medicine cabinet. Any ideas on how it can not be useless?"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 05:35:38 )

"Hmm... It's possible that such a magnet could interact with some mechanism to open the door, but I think we may still be missing something."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 05:45:04 )

"That may be true."

He's probably going to regret touching this again, but he's curious about it.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 05:51:27 )

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

You begin to inspect the GooGloo. The bottle has seen a fair amount of use, so whoever
this belongs to must spend a lot of time styling their hair. It must have been used fairly recently
because the outside of the bottle is still wet with product. As you thumb over the container,
more and more of the substance sticks to your fingers and lingers there. It's not very pleasant.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 05:52:57 )

"Miles Edgeworth, perhaps you should wash your hands."

"I will not tolerate foolishness such as smearing that filth on me when it comes time to remove this bondage."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 06:22:06 )

"I was already planning on it."

He regrets his life choices of going near that thing and now he has to pay for it. At least he'd have a chance to wash the culprit's hair off him too.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 06:27:20 )

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv As you wash off the hair product, something catches your eye in the sink's drain.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Looking closer, you can see the glint of metal in the drain.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 06:38:46 )

"What's this...?"

(I think I have something that can get that.)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 06:44:58 )

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv As you try to use the magnet to reach the key, it becomes more and more apparent that
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv your fingers are a little too big to fit in the drain and hold the magnet at the same time.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvThere might be some way to fish it out, though...

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Similar to thoughts, evidence in your Organizer can be combined.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv By combining items, you may be able to create a tool to help you in your current situation.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv Try checking your Organizer to figure out if any items can be combined together to help you get the key!
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv If you're lost, try Talking to Franziska for a hint!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 07:10:54 )

(Maybe I could combine these...)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 07:21:26 )

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

You take a strand of hair from the brush and attach it to the magnet with the hair cement. You're left with this:

Magnet Glued to Strand of Hair has been added to your Organizer, replacing the items it consumed!
This is a little unwieldy to use, but may be just the trick to retrieve that key from the sink drain.

Your friendly neighborhood narrator! Aha ~

I hope you enjoy my newest club! Lets make memories that'll last forever, okay?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 07:32:35 )

(Here goes nothing...)

Miles prays that the Magnet Glued to Strand of Hair works as he carefully attempts to retrieve the key.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.