Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Just yandere things [Hangout/freebies]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 16:53:24 )

**WARNING: Thread contains flashing images and bloodsplatter images.**

Hello there!
I had quite a bit of fun making a hangout/freebie thread during the event, so I figured why not actually make a thread? I have my moments of genius, I know. u vu //
As long as this thread still has posts and whatnot, I'll have a reason to keep coming back to voltra. I do work a full-time job and am away from my house for about 12 hours a day, so please be patient with receiving art of any kind or a reply back.

Anywho, I hope you've taken interest in my thread and choose to talk with me! * V*

Want some art, but don't want to bother talking?? My art shop is here!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 16:55:24 )

Rules:

* Follow all Voltraonline TOS and rules
* No begging for art.
* Please be patient with replies/art.
* Talk to others! (hopefully I won't be the only one in here)
* Talk to me about your OCs, please. I will love them with you.
* I generally draw for those who stay and chat with me.
* Be nice to all, please!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 16:55:36 )

About me/Freebies:

Hihi! I'm Yandere, but also known as Yura/Aku. Either of those nicknames are fine. ;;;
I live with the love of my life.
I'm actually v old. wheeze.
I work a full time job so I don't always have time for art- so it's really a hobby. I also need to go back to school. reee
I like a lot of animes! I'm very much a weeb.
Just moved into a new house! Yeee!
I have two adorable kittens. Dexter and Magnus. Share ur cat pics too. I love all fluffs.
I also play video games! Monster Hunter/Animal Crossing/pokemon are my favs . ;;;
You can also find out more about me by talking with me! I'm pretty much an open book!

AND THE GOOD STUFF! ART!
With 9 easy payments of $29.99- Koff.
I usually draw for those who stick around! Anything like seen below is what you can get! Hurrah!

Sketchy squishy | crayon cheeb | Emoji icon | doll | squishy | crayon chibi | animation squishy **| non-chibi |
or some form of combination of all of them. U will never know. heuehehehe.

Deviantart account for more.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 16:56:54 )

Art given:
None!! :C

Art received:

HA NONE. GOT EM

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 16:57:01 )

Other yandere things:

I have a webcomic called "Our Crazy Yandere" on Webtoons. It's Comedy/school life. Based on yours truly!

Yandere simulator is an amazing game. 10/10

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 17:28:43 )

RESERVED

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 17:29:00 )

RESERVED

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 17:30:23 )

RESERVED

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 17:31:21 )

RESERVED

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 17:31:41 )

AND OPENN??
Are we open now?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 18:08:54 )
@Lithinel: Event is down, so I opened up a hangout/freebie thread instead! * A* !!!

Yeah, I think so too. It would just a be a grey area anyway. Anything dealing with money is really just...always tends to rub people the wrong way, i guess.
Besides, fanfiction stuff is great. Ohoho.

That's even better then! I feel like I put a piece of myself into some of my OCs too! Like some of them tell a story that happened to me, or pick up one of my mannerisms. xD Not all of them though!
I feel like that's pretty common though. u vu /// Especially when you've spent a lot of time on them or thought about them in certain situations.
Gosh, I'm super awkward in real life too, but I go into full blown shut down mode, so I generally don't talk at all. wheeze.

Yeah, I've definitely heard that a lot. @ ___ @ ;;
Hahaha, it's alright! I tend to pick up slang things from people I talk to too! I have a friend who lives in Germany and sometimes I find myself using phrases that he says. It's totally normal! Plus, it kinda feels like you're not cursing since it's not said as much (at least where I live. Pffft).
Ahhh, I do appreciate it!! I know my art isn't the worst, but there's just so many talented people out in the world. Just need to keep getting better, yeah? That's the only thing I can do. n ___n ;;

I still feel bad, especially since I have a habit of criticizing others when I'm going through the art forums. |||OTL. I wish I could draw more often, but it doesn't pay the bills. Not that I really want to do art as my main career anyway.

Of course! I'm sure it's super good, I can tell by the way you write anyway! Not like my lazy, emoticon filled posts. Hehhh. /sweats.
I will definitely commission you if that's the case! I really love how Toyhouse has it's own written section now. I can order all the writing things. ahhhhh.

It really isn't easy. I feel like so many of them can fit in more than one story (which I've thought about, but then it would get too confusing) I'm better off making a similar character instead.
Ahhh. AUs are awesome! I used to make characters with a friend, but her paired characters with mine were only in that one universe.
I like it, so it's a go! >: 3ccc
Nnoooo, I totally understand! That's why we have favorite characters/OCs sometimes. hahaaha. I definitely have my favorites. /stares at the characters with tons of images.
WHEEZE. TBH SAME. I've done the same thing with a lot of my characters too. xD /designs a character to be 100% my type.
giant oof.

Nah, I'm all about the innocent stuff tbh. Like forehead kissing and that butterfly feeling in their stomach and forehead kisses. That's the stuff that gets me. Like the falling in love process, if that makes any sense.
Hehe. We've been together for 8 years now, so it's a good ship to stick with. /thumbs up

They really are. omg. It would sound dumb to any average person, I suppose, but it feels completely normal to me. ahhhh.
Hmmm. I tend to have sad backstories for a lot of my characters... or uh. hurt them. But those are just minor details. /SWEATS.

Bahaha. That's quite alright with me! xD He's still single. At least until I delve out the actually story. Baahaha.
Seriously, it really is. When I watch animes with younger people, I often get annoyed too. Like, stop making dumb decisions and be an adult. ...wait they're like 15 so that makes sense. Ajfhadskfjads.
I'm higher up in the 20s so. wheeze. Really no excuse.
I also kinda feel like I missed out on my childhood, so maybe I'm making up for it with my stories. Eh, I'll never really know.

Nooo, totally of course! I'm literally the same way.
/stares at giant post that I've written

Whelp.
Pls don't be afraid because of giant post.
I just... we talk about OCs and I'm legit gone. /lays down.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 20:43:06 )

@Yandere: Dropping in to say hai! I am glad you are still sticking around! *waves*

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 21:04:02 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

'pokes head in and oohs and aww's at the images' i like your flashing one that is so cool.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 21:36:33 )
@saeyra: For a little while at least. > > ;;;

@star2000shadow: Ahhh, thank you! Those are my favorite to do! Just wish they didn't take so long. Haha.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 22:02:29 )

@Yandere: Hows life treating ya these days?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 22:25:15 )
@saeyra: Hmmm, pretty good I suppose. Work keeps me occupied for the most part. ;;;
How about you?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 23:14:11 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

@Yandere: eventually it'll tak e just some clicks and we'll miss allt he work we had to do to get somethign to look just right haha.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 23:39:45 )
@star2000shadow: God, yeah. It's taken me like 10 minutes to get a line right sometimes. ;;;
Don't even get me started on trying to draw hands when I'm not in the mood. oof.

TH || dA ||webtoon

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/8 00:34:27 )

@Yandere: Same, working hard. Eating good food helps me deal with stress but thats bad. I gain weight :viocry:

Always ping me please.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/8 01:01:02 )
It's very nice to meet you! :static-celebrate:
Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.