Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Just yandere things [Hangout/freebies]

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/21 13:48:02 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

@Yandere: hmm true. so how goes your day? Mine is nice and calm.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/21 18:21:16 )
@lordlucre: Any progress so far? xD

@star2000shadow: Ahh, okay I suppose. q vq ;;
I have a bit of running around today with holiday plans, but it's been a nice relaxing morning so I suppose that's okay.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/21 19:02:38 )
@Yandere: Not yet. I have to do some research before I start writing anything. xD Lots of research to do!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/21 21:53:45 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

@Yandere: ah, I've been relaxing 'nods' though wishing we had enough to go get some sweets.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/23 14:50:40 )
@lordlucre: Oh god. Your history results for that must be so weird. oof.
I can't even imagine to begin to think. rip

@star2000shadow: Ahh, that's good! * V* !!
Gosh, yeah. I've been craving sweets too. Especially cake for some reason... and I'm not normally a cake type of person.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/23 15:02:59 )
@Yandere: Yup, definitely weird. XD
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/23 18:28:00 )

@Yandere: 'shrugs' now im craving to go outside if i didn't ahve my cleaner coming today, and had to let her in, i'd so be going for a walk today 'wiggles happily' its so nice out. could be a bit warmer its only 55 with a cool breeze thrown in. but its nice. and I DON'T ACHE. minus a few 'barely there ignore us cause we're so faint' aches. 'happy wiggle.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/23 20:15:31 )
@star2000shadow: Ahhh, you can still go afterwards though, no? Or at least wait outside for a bit until they show yo?
It's a bit warm for me. I'm assuming you're using Celsius though, yeah? Otherwise that's a lot cooler than it is over here; it's nearly 80F. Q ___Q

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/23 20:41:33 )

@Yandere: yeah we went outside a bit before she came 'happy grin' its NICE OUT. and i don't hrut. so star is in a very good mood today.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 16:17:36 )
@star2000shadow: Ooohh, that is nice! * A* !!
It's nice out today here, so we have the doors/windows open! * V*
I'm glad you were in a good mood though!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/3 07:24:36 )

It went from nice weather straight into "Summer" already.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 16:45:13 )
Whelp. I think I want to bring this back to life, even though I really should have been doing that all summer!
I plan on drawing a bit today (once company leaves, so feel free to drop new refs!)

Donator — he/him/his Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 16:54:37 )

tyson pixel by alexis!

> hey there. i'm a bit more yandere than i care to admit, but aren't we all?

> i've been trying to motivate myself to draw more lately.
> it's hard when ur bad at art and then u get frustrated by being bad at art when all u gotta do is practice.

> how have you been spending your summer, pal? :3

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 17:38:35 )
@ukurtlele: Haha, to some extent, I'm sure! I personally don't think I'd harm anyone, but I get jealous/possessive easily. ;;;

Oh gosh, yeah. I've been meaning to draw all summer, and I've done less than when I'm not at work. haha.
I feel that so hard omg. But, you're right. Nothing you can do except keeping working at it. I've been trying to do non-chibi things lately and it hasn't been working out. I keep reverting back. xD

Doing alright, I suppose! I moved and went to weddings and stuff, so nothing too exciting. How about you?

Donator — he/him/his Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 17:44:43 )

tyson pixel by alexis!

> @Yandere: i probably wouldn't hurt anyone if they came near my senpai... haha, kidding. probably.

> nice! moving can be stressful, but exciting. did you move far away, or stick close to where you were before? (if that sounds like a Weird Internet Creep thing to ask call me out, i'm just tryna be friendly i promise!) weddings are really nice, too.

> i've mostly been working this summer, and spending weekends with my girlfriend. today i'm reconnecting with a friend i haven't seen since before i graduated college, so i'm pretty excited about that!

<br>
tyson pixel by alexis! RIP tyson
<br>

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/13 18:26:28 )
@ukurtlele: Hahaha. Probably being the key word. I've definitely given nasty glares though, that's for sure! When the waitress seems too happy to talk to him. > > ;;;

Ahh, it's still a bit stressful. We're moved in, but there's still a lot of stuff unpacked or things that need to be fixed/moved around. Mainly... the garage because we just shoved everything in there.
We're about 30-40 minutes from where I was before? So, not a big change, but still something. o uo ;;
HAhaa, no not creepy at all! It's not like I'm telling you the towns or street or anything. I think that would be too much. xD

Oooh, that does sound exciting! I hope you have a good time with them! Reconnecting is always great, especially when you just pick off from where you last started. xD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/17 16:53:25 )
Should I make a side thread where people can post refs for freebies and it won't get lost? I want a thread where I can chat, but also give out freebies. ;;;

TH || dA ||webtoon

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.