Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat OMG I NEVER THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD COME

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 05:32:51 )

Y'all.....im........

ADOPTING A CAT!!!
Her name is Phoebe but I may or may not change it to Muffin. IF my application gets accepted and I can adopt her then so be it and if not then I might adopt a cat named Aysia or I might even make it easier and go to Pet Smart. I'm just so happy!!! Idk what changed my moms mind. Yes, I did make a huge presentation, but I don't think that changed her mind. She wanted another cat for a while I guess. We apparently had 3 or 4 cats when I was a baby/toddler. If y'all want pics I have them! Also, I wanted Lizzy, but her foster mom still hasn't gotten back to me yet. I have pics of Lizzy, Phoebe, and Aysia. Pick :)

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 07:18:09 )
I need to speak to your manager.

I demand pictures of Spiderman these cats.

This is unacceptable.

Donator — What The- Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 08:50:29 )

Fartsy Says:
WOOOO (excited noises, flops over)

WE DEMAND PICS OF THE CUTE KITTY
The Legendary Frump Moff, Artist For Hire, check my artpage!
My artpage!

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 09:32:50 )
I would like to see excessive amounts of photos of all of the cat babes plz.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 11:53:09 )
OH MY GOODNESS. YES. PICTURES.

Ping me if you want a reply! I like getting pings

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 16:11:43 )

@THE HORROR: lol I gotchu
@TheArtOfTheFart: Okayyyyy if I can't get these I'm definitely going to Pet Smart or the cat shoppe
@Kozi: haha here you go!
@Kurohon: huehuehue here you go

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 19:46:55 )

Okay so change of plans, I'm going to Pet Smart today and if I find a cat I truly love then I'll adopt it. I can't really depend on these foster moms they seem to take forever to respond and then say that the cats have already been adopted.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/10 08:46:06 )
I need to speak to your manager.

alas, they're beautiful babies

but did you find any new babies? :o

This is unacceptable.
ALWAYS PING ME

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/10 15:58:24 )

@THE HORROR: Yes! I'm going to see them today and hopefully adopt them.
This is Prada (Tabby) and Armani (Tuxedo) but I'll be changing their names to Snickers and Oreo lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/10 20:20:59 )

I adopted Valentino and Prada, I'll post pics tomorrow when they come! Buying more cat items today :)

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 01:48:41 )
WAIT WHO'S VALENTINO so many cats
either way, they're precious. I can't wait til I'm able to get my own (and hopefully don't have so much trouble with the fosters)
AKA Count Trashula

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 01:52:57 )
I love them all so much.
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 03:22:32 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

That is great news!
Cats are amazing family members and friends.

I feel my family needs a cat. I hate leaving my dad all alone when I go somewhere,
like to my cousin's house for a few days[and it's 3 hours away from where I live].
But sadly we can't afford one. :vanora_sweat:

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 05:10:49 )
Congrats on your new family members! They look so cute.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/12 04:37:12 )

Y'all I'm having such a hard time ugh the foster mom didn't want to give up her kittens just yet. So looks like I won't be getting any kittens til Wednesday or next week oh well why is this so haaaard???
@Uncledaddy: I unfortunately don't have a picture of him but he is the sweetest tuxedo cat you will ever meet. He immediately cuddled with me and fell asleep curled up in my arms. I'm so upset that the foster mom decided she doesn't want to give them up yet.
@Mousy: ikr but the foster moms put them up for adoption then don't want to actually give them up T_T
@MoodyBats: I saved up $120 for a cat or 2 if possible. They are pretty affordable. I already got the scratching post, litter box, scoop, litter, grooming brush, bed, a bunch of toys, collars, cat nip, food, treats, food bowls and water bowls, nail trimmers, etc. Literally everything.
@Taffy: I'm adopting different cats now and hopefully their foster mom actually lets me take them home before changing her mind -_- it's getting annoying. I've already been let down twice. I cried so much today because of that and I feel like no one wants to let me adopt their babies because of my brother and apparently a lot of cats aren't good with kids when we play with them and they are perfectly fine with my little brother. They straight up made my mom fill out a huge packet and we spent an hour there and then they finally decided to contact the foster mom and she said they might not be good with younger kids. They were 12 weeks old or maybe younger and so very sweet. It's so unfair honestly.

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/12 04:44:22 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@RainbowPanda: that's good to hear.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.