Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Otaku Neko [Bring us your cat pics and anime/manga suggestions!]

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/11 15:39:04 )

@Kent: Gen Hoshino's music is really good! He got super famous from his 2016 album, Pop Virus. It's good. Koi is the lead single and the music video is great! Some of my Japanese friend introduced me to him when they came over from Japan (in 2019)

Ya Boy KongMing is so good I pretty much finished it in two seasons and the music to it is good too! (I'm a sucker for music). I bet if you started watching it, you wouldn't be able to put it down haha.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/11 19:35:16 )

@Totalanimefan: I sure love his voice. I'm pretty sure I've heard another song from him before but I'm not sure which. I'm definitely gonna check out Koi. o:

lol You may be right. I'm not really used to watching musician/idol anime. I sure enjoyed Carole & Tuesday though.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/11 19:39:37 )

@Kent: Yes look at the PV for Koi! ^^

I liked Carole and Tuesday! Did you ever watch Nana? It's just the best.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/11 19:43:55 )

@Totalanimefan: Not yet. I've been wanting to ever since I read it in the Shojo Beat magazine...

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/07/11 19:45:00 )

@Kent: I also read it in Shojo Beat! So good.
The anime is good as well and they picked two very good artist for the music.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/15 18:28:52 )

Everyone enjoying the latest anime season? * u*

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/10/16 20:29:41 )

latest season like...? All the new adventure animes coming out from mangas my imzadi has read? xD

or a specific show's new season. i'm slow. and haven't been around in far to long.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.