Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Otaku Neko [Bring us your cat pics and anime/manga suggestions!]

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/20 00:52:23 )
Don’t die! D:

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/20 00:56:29 )

But it's tooo adorable!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/20 12:28:00 )

I'm not sure how I got in here. But that anime list... I've only seen one ! >.<
Yuri on ice and it's

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/21 03:44:31 )
lol Awesome! > w< You must watch more on the list! * w*

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/21 03:47:30 )

I'm not good at finding and sitting down and watching anime xD

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 12:59:42 )

Crunchyroll is pretty helpful when finding the animes.
It's just.... there are SO many to choose from!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/30 23:33:56 )
You think you can escape?

Haaave you watched Black Butler, Death Note, or Hellsing?

There is no escapeing your fate!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 03:45:21 )

I've just seen bits and pieces of each of those ones. Never fully watch the series.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 14:30:37 )
I’ve watched like half of Death Note—stopped when L died. Seen the first few eps of Hellsing and I’ve never watched Black Butler. I don’t know how much it appeals to me..

Voltie — Overlord Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 19:11:41 )

@Kent: I enjoyed Black Butler, The comedy in it is great (imo), I read the manga for Hellsing and loved it to pieces. One that I adored but never could find it again to finish it was D-Gray man. I loved the concept of it. I would hardcore recommend Hellsing to everyone though it is very good. I also hardcore recommend watching Black Butler because some of the characters are amazing. It is a little fan servicey but it is still a good story. It was originally meant to be a yaoi in the manga (think it might actually be idr) but the anime steers towards comedy with the occasional teasing of possible yaoi. Idk I loved it (but I also love Yaoi soooo /shrugs/)

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 01:45:32 )
I think I might enjoy Black Butler cuz I like yaoi but idk.. I’ll probably watch it someday. I quite like Hellsing too. The characters are cool. X3 I’ve heard of D.Grayman. o: It looks rather interesting. I’d like to watch it too.
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Voltie — Overlord Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 01:47:23 )

D-Grayman is a great anime, there are just soooo many good animes Mushi Monsters is an amazing anime too, it is short and odd but it is great. It is so hard to describe lol

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 02:43:09 )
I've read all of Death Note. o:
Been wanting to watch it all.

& Black Butler, Hellsing and D.Grayman are definitely on my watchlist.
I barely remember much of Hellsing and only read like 4 volumes of D.Grayman.
Definitely like D.Grayman anyhow!

What's Mushi Monsters? o 3o

Anyhow, I'm here for an update to this poor, semi-neglected thread!

Created by melonami~ Check out their other cute stuff!

Aoi Shiori - Anohana

(click for youtube video)

Voltie — Overlord Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 14:17:34 )

Mushi Monsters follows this main character who travels around and can see theses little creatures called Mushi that can cause all kinds of problems and he helps them out. I also looked it up to make sure I wasn't getting the name wrong. I so did haha it is called Mushishi. I watched it on Netflix years ago and it was soooo good. I don't think it is on netflix but it is still sooooo good

The plot according to Wiki:
Mushishi is set in an imaginary time between the Edo and Meiji periods, featuring some 19th-century technology but with Japan still as a "closed country".[5] The story features ubiquitous creatures called Mushi (蟲) that often display what appear as supernatural powers. It is implied that there are many more lifeforms more primitive than "normal" living things such as animals, plants, fungi, and bacteria, and Mushi is the most primitive of all. Due to their ethereal nature, most humans are incapable of perceiving Mushi and are oblivious to their existence, but there are a few who possess the ability to see and interact with Mushi. One such person is Ginko (ギンコ), the main character of the series voiced by Yuto Nakano in the original version and by Travis Willingham in the English dub.[6][7] He employs himself as a Mushi Master (蟲師 mushi-shi), traveling from place to place to research Mushi and aid people suffering from problems caused by them.

The series is an episodic anthology with no overarching plotline in which the only common elements are Ginko and the Mushi. Ginko is a man with one green eye, who not only can see various types of mushi but also attracts them. Because of this ability, he is constantly wandering and smokes in order to keep the mushi away. He appears to have a generally laid back personality, however, he can be very serious and focused on his work when it comes to protecting people from mushi. He stresses that the mushi are not evil, but merely trying to survive like everyone else. A majority of the stories do not focus on Ginko but rely on him as a catalyst to move the story forward by diagnosing or curing mushi-related illnesses and phenomena.

the wiki -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mushishi

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 16:30:37 )
Oh, I know Mushishi! x’D
That’s on my watchlist too..
So many things on my watchlist..
Wouldn’t mind reading the manga sometime too~

Voltie — Overlord Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 17:01:28 )

It is a great Anime, I just forgot what it was called apparently lmao.

7 samurai is a really good short anime too, I remember crying when I finally finished it

Voltie — Overlord Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 17:03:10 )

I honestly prefer short already finished Animes because I can binge it and it not take several weeks to finish, Wolf's Rain is another really good short one

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 19:34:04 )

Honestly I've been avoiding crunchy roll because I heard bad things about it. :O like they got hacked or something. I forget. Hubby says that whole problem is over now but I still haven't poked it since.

Voltie — Overlord Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/3 01:48:06 )

really? It has been so long since I have sat down and just watched Anime. I watched Soul Eater because it was on Netflix (Good anime too)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/3 09:40:55 )

I watched psychik or whatever it's called. And so e anime about a piano player who has lost his hearing when it comes to pianos because all his confidence in himself has died. But he's amazing.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.