Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee "You don't knooow me." - Bobby Hill

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/13 19:07:01 )
Good afternoon, Voltra & co.

Feel free to call me meba. It's been awhile since I've been on an avatar forum site but I used to frequent them quite a bit when I was in high school. I'm currently twenty-four and spend most of my free time on role play forums, filling my sketchbook, or playing dungeons and dragons. In fact, my group just started a new campaign last week, and I'm playing a half-orc fighter with an aspiration to start a monster hunter's guild.

I am a pretty creative person who loves to meet new people. I like learning language and obtaining new skills. Right now, I'm very curious about quilting and traditional bookbinding. I've dabbled/researched topics in cooking/baking, beekeeping, and tarot cards. I just have a wide variety of interests. My favorite t.v shows usually involve awkward humor (i.e The Office, Wilfred, Parks & Rec), but I like a good drama as well.

Video game wise, I love RPGs (Skyrim, Breath of the Wild, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, etc) and I've been lucky enough to have visited both Spain and Japan. If you have any questions or just want to talk, feel free to say hi!

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/13 19:10:04 )
Hi Meba, welcome to Voltra! Im pretty new as well!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/13 19:10:30 )

Welcome on here. Pretty avi already.

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/13 19:13:21 )
You gotta @Mention me.

Welcome to voltra.

There is a Critical Role/D&D hangout thread, if you're interesting.
Link here.

Join the Horde. We have bananas. 🍌

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/13 19:15:34 )

@meba: Welcome! We are all creatives here in one way or another! I love parks and rec as well! Comedies are my fave genre of movies and TV. Brooklyn 99 is one I would recommend.

If you wanna join a DnD Hangout here is linkie. Alot of volties into DnD have been joining recently. Share your stories with us!

Edit: ah crap rallaa beat me to it.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/13 19:24:38 )

Hey welcome to Voltra! What languages are you learning? I keep trying to learn a new language but I never keep up with it for long. =(

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/13 19:48:38 )
@kairu: Thank you! Judging from your avi, I wouldn't have guessed you were new. I appreciate the welcome. :)
@vengeance: oh thanks. I just picked a few shop items with a color scheme I liked. Your silver/grey theme is very neat.
@Rallaa: Ah, that's awesome! I will definitely check it out! I looked through some of your avi closet and you have some really cool outfits!
@saeyra: I actually just started watching Brooklyn 99 late last year. I love Captain Holt and Rosa so much~
@priestess of pie: Love your signature. I have two cats IRL named Lil' Diablo and Blue(berry). And to answer your question, I'm working on learning Japanese and Spanish, but I struggle with consistency as well.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/13 19:52:30 )

What sweet names! X3 I tried to learn Japanese a few times. I'll keep up with it for a few months and then just fall off the wagon. XD Guess I have too many distractions.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/13 19:52:37 )
@meba: I like how you choose your avatar's clothes. they match!
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/13 20:37:42 )
You gotta @Mention me.

@meba: Aww, thank you. ^^

Join the Horde. We have bananas. 🍌
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/13 22:06:01 )

@meba: Yeah I love Captain Holt! He has the best deadpan humour. Though I love Jake Peralta too he can be so smart and stupid at the same time. He is a really fun character to follow around. I usually really hate the main characters in general.

Always ping me please.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/13 23:55:42 )

Hi and welcome to Voltra

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/14 16:15:05 )
@totalanimefan: Thanks for the welcome! I love how much creativity everyone has in their avatars. There seems to be a lot of variety and I love it. Your use of green is very cool!

Donator — What The- Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/14 18:04:20 )
Welcome to the site, fellow newbie! :D
The Legendary Frump Moff, Artist For Hire, check my artpage!
My artpage!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/14 19:45:54 )

@meba: Aw thank you, you are too sweet. ^^; For this avatar I wanted to use this month's crate item but I didn't know how. I only think it's alright. You have a cool avatar going on right now. I love the sash.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/14 20:07:07 )
Hiii, welcome to Voltra! :D

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/15 09:11:47 )
@meba: Welcome to Voltra! Your avatar is already amazing I love it!

My latest hobby is growing alum crystals onto objects and trying to encase them in crystal o3o There has been a lot of trial and error but I am finally growing some big ones and it is very satisfying, would recommend :,3

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.