Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing ~Harvest Moon: Fun in Harmonica Town~

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 06:14:08 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla nodded and went with him, doing whatever she could to hide the new tears falling from her eyes.

but living takes true courage.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 07:14:47 )
Stefan and Shayla spent the next few days avoiding the town, they headed to the beach, went mining, helped Renee and her family on their farms since the snow was clearing up,. And on the last night they spent together they stayed up till 3am watching rugrats until it was time for Stefan to head to the boat.

"Well... are you ready?" he said looking at the clock. it read 4:08am. the moon was still out and it was ice cold outside. Stefan took a heavy sigh and grabbed his suitcase and Sam.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 07:21:47 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla hugged him tightly,"I'm really going to miss you." She said, doing her best not to cry. She knelt down and hugged Sam too,"Bye, Moose." She said,"You take care, okay?"

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 07:31:59 )
"CHase will be down at the beach too... do you want to say goodbye also.. or ill just tell him... you couldn't make it" he said softly. standing at the door holding Sam's leash. She was over licking Shayla for a goodbye.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 07:37:26 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla shook her head,"No, I should go." She said, gently taking the leash, wanting to take Sam for one last walk.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 09:30:46 )
Stefan nodded and closed his front door for the last time.

When they arrived at the beach Chase and Maya were standing waiting with Mays family near by.
Stefan took Shayla's hand. "You gonna be okay... we don't need to go any further" he said looking over in the distance where Chase was standing

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 09:36:16 )
You can die anytime...

"Yes I do." She said, giving the leesh back to him. She went over to Chase and gave him one last big hug,"You guys have a safe trip...Okay?" She said, smiling at him,"Please be careful. I hope to hear from you guys soon."

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 09:46:44 )
Chase smiled and hugged her back. "I'm glad you made it..." he said softly "I'm going to miss you.. and we'll stay in touch domnt worry" he said as he kissed her check one more time and headed towards the boat.

Stefan was standing back, taking a deep breath shivering in the cold. He walked up to Shayla and looked back at Harmonica town.
"I don't know what I'm going to do without you being back home and you not there... ill give Grandma and Grandpa your love." he said as he hugged her tightly not wanting to let go.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 09:53:07 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla nodded, hugging him back tightly,"Please do. I'll really miss you." She didn't want to let him go either. Soon she had to pull herself away,"You guys should go.... before I try to stop you." She said, trying so hard not to cry

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 10:09:54 )
"Would that be the worst thing?" Stefan said trying to laugh. Tears formed in his eyes. "I'm going to call you the minute I get there, ill give you updates every chance I get and ill be back when all is well ok?" he said turning towards the boat.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 10:20:11 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla nodded, watching them go. Finally the tears were too much for her to stop and they fell. She looked down at the sand so no one would see them. She felt like her heart was being stomped on, seeing them leave like that.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 10:25:48 )
Stefan grabbed same and headed inside the boat rooms and closed the door behind him, laying on the bed with Sam and taking a deep breath... "FOrget me Not Valley...here I come" he said as he closed his eyes.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 10:35:45 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla turned and ran from the beach, ran from town back home, before sinking onto her couch in the living room. She couldn't stop crying anymore.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 11:07:38 )
A few days past and there was a letter at Shayla's door. telling to meet at the beach at noon by an anonymous sender.

Shayla and Stefan had talked on the phone the minute he arrived on the island of Forget Me Not Valley. He let her know it was good to be "home" and their grandma and grandpa were happy to see him though Nina was not doing so well. She was being cared for by the local dr. And shortly after Stefan arrived he received a noticed that Jin and Irene will be joining him to help the villagers on the island. He was happy to have a few familiar faces.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 11:11:01 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla was happy to hear from Stefan. She was also surprised by the other letter by an anonymous sender. She wondered who on earth would want her to go to the beach at that time. She was there at noon, but not really sure what she was there waiting for.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 11:17:53 )
No one was at the beach when Shayla arrived. But just as She was about to leave.

"Hamilton told me you moved here... didn't think you'd show up to a strangers letter though Shayla." A low and mysterious voice said from behind her.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 11:22:27 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla jumped and turned around, wondering if it was really who she thought it was,"Vaughn...?"

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 11:30:03 )
Vaughn stood there with his silver hair in his face, and his cowboy hat tight on his head.
"In the flesh" he said with a small smile.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 11:32:59 )
You can die anytime...

She smiled and ran up to him, hugging him gently," I haven't seen you in forever!" She said excitedly,"I can't believe your really here right now."

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 11:46:36 )
Vaughn was startled by the hug at first but then hugged her back with a smile.
"Yeah me too ! Its so unreal!" he said with a slight laugh

"I'm actually gonna be in town for a couple weeks helping out Cain and Hanna deliver newborns this year, and bring in some new Hens and Pigs we got."

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.