Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing ~Harvest Moon: Fun in Harmonica Town~

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 22:25:37 )
Shayla laughed,"Hello Moose." She said, hugging her as she jumped up

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 22:26:47 )
Sam jumped around licking them all and spinning around in circles

"Yes yes I missed you too" Stefan said laughing .

He walked over the the couch and got more blankets and pillows out for all of them.
"You guys want anything to drink?" He offered

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 08:58:31 )
Shayla laughed,"Ummm.... how about some ice water?" She asked, sitting on the couch and petting Sam more,"You big ol'e moose." She giggled

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/13 21:53:54 )
Stefan nodded and brought back 3 iced waters for Him , Chase , and Shayla . They watched Markipler until 2:30am before finally passing out .

The next morning. Stefan woke up before his 2 friends sleeping on the couch and headed out to tend to his animals and crops.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 01:29:30 )
Shayla yawned and woke up, finding herself snuggled next to Chase. She kissed his cheek and got up, stretching a bit before going out to help Stefan out.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/14 20:46:32 )
Chase stayed asleep . He wasn't used to staying up all night and waking up early .
Stefan walked out of the barn and saw Shayla standing out with fresh snow all over them .

"Oh hey good morning" he said carrying a bucket of water . He walked over to her and set the buckets down and hugged her. "Glad you're up in starving , what should be do for breakfast? "

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/18 22:46:35 )
Shayla laughed and hugged him back,"Anything with bacon." She giggled, grabbing a bucket so she could help him water plants,"Maybe we should just make everything~" She giggled.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 07:34:19 )
As soon as the 2 were finished watering the crops and taking about what they wanted to eat , the Mayor showed up at STefans farm.

"Mayor Hamilton... it's nice to see you this morning" Stefan greeted . Just then chase walked out of the house and looked surprised to see everyone standing outside .

"Well good morning guys whts going on?"

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/21 08:57:45 )
Shayla smiled,"Good morning, Mayor Hamilton." She said, surprised to see him there so early on New Year's Day.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 03:23:53 )
Hamilton smiles and the 3 of them.
"Sorry to disturb you so early everyone I just came to personally deliver these letters for Chase and stefan"?
He said handing them both 2 sealed envelopes.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 06:31:17 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla looked worried,"Ohhh I see." She said,"Let me go get Chase." She went back inside to where Chase was sleeping. She gently shook him,"Chase...." She said softly,"Wake up, Mayor Hamilton has something important for you."

but living takes true courage.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 07:08:03 )
Chased rolled over and slowly opened his eyes smiling at Shayla.
"What's this? He said looking at the envelope confused .

Meanwhile Stefan stood still readin the letting. It was from his grandfather Galen. His grandmother has become ill and needs assistance . He's asking Stefan to pay a visit if possible .

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 07:36:03 )
You can die anytime...

"I'm not sure. It seems important." Shayla said, setting down so he could open it.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 07:44:45 )
Chase opened up his letter and his eye widened with a big smile .
"I got accepted..." he said his voice trailing off

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 07:46:02 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla blinked,"Accepted?" She asked, looking confused,"What do you mean?"

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:02:44 )
Chase smile turned into a frown.
"I guess it slipped my mind but a few months back during the cooking festIval when Maya and I won and the judge from the city told us to apply to work in th city and teach a cooking class.." he said the. Looked up at Shayla
"I really didn't think I'd get in considering I haven't really done much cooking except for here"

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:11:34 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla looked down sadly,"So you guys will be leaving." She said quietly, sinking onto the couch. She was really sad, she really cared about Chase. Knowing he and Maya would be leaving made her feel really sad.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:22:14 )
Chase got up and sat next to her
"I don't have too... " though he knew it was a great opportunity he was worried about his relationship with Shayla
"If you'd rather have me stay .."

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:29:41 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla leaned over and hugged him tightly,"I don't want you to go. But you should." She said quietly,"This is a huge opportunity for you. I don't want you to miss out because of me." She kissed his cheek,"Plus we can always be friends. Right?"

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:40:50 )
Chase smiled
"You'd really be okay with me going?"Wanting her approval again.

"And of course we'll always be close !" He said hugging her back

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.