Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing ~Harvest Moon: Fun in Harmonica Town~

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:42:58 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla smiled and nodded,"Of course." She said,"This is what you've always dreamed of. You can't just let it go. This is your big chance." She kissed his cheek,"So, as your girlfriend...this is goodbye. But as your friend, I'll always be here for you." She was going to wait, wait til she was alone to fall apart. She didn't want to him to see her cry

but living takes true courage.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 08:50:44 )
Chase starred into her eyes and tears formed "you're truly an incredible woman" he said kissing her cheek as he stood up and headed for the door .
"I'll be leaving next week when the next boat arrives " he said looking back "I hope you'll be there to see me off" he said as he exited Stefans house

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 09:00:27 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla watched him go before getting to her feet. She went outside to, watching him head home before she looked over at Stefan,"Chase got accepted to teach cooking classes in the city with Maya." She said to him,"So he and I decided to break up."

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 09:27:04 )
Stefans eyes were already full of sorrow from reading the note his grandfather has sent . He turned at look at Shayla . "Wait .. what? He's leaving .." Stefan hesitated before telling her about the letter HE received

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 10:09:56 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla nodded, looking down and starting to cry quietly

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 10:33:25 )
Stefan placed his hand on her shoulder and looked down with the letter wrinkled in his hand.
"I'm so sorry Shayla" he said softly giving her a quick hug.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 21:04:34 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla couldn't stop her tears. It felt like everything was falling apart. She saw the letter in Stefan's hand,"I guess you have to leave too?" She murmured, feeling even worse.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 21:06:52 )
Stefan hugged her and took her hand leading her to the edge of the fence. He sat down and gave a soft smile.
“Grandma Nina is sick... Galen ask me to pay a visit to help if I could..l he trailed off .

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 21:08:22 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla couldn't stop her tears,"I knew it." She murmured quietly,"I'm not mad, so please don't think that. It just sucks...I've lost my boyfriend and now my best friend has to go too..."

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 21:11:10 )
Stefan sighed . “This just is not a good day for all of this to happend ...” he said quietly . “I’ll be back as soon as she’s better though , you know I have to go..” he said looking down. Tears started to form in his eyes. “I don’t want to leave you either especially now but if anything happens to her... I’d want to be there” he said softly

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 21:15:48 )
You can die anytime...

Shayla hugged him gently,"I know. And you should go so you can see her." She said gently,"The timing just really sucks. But what can you do?" She sighed, calming down a bit,"Chase and I will always be friends at least. It just sucks."

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 21:17:45 )
Stefan tried to give a smile
“Everything will Be okay.. and I’m always going to be a phone call away.” He said trying to reassure her.
“Come on let’s go change and get some food ... I need to pack tonight , the next boat arrives this weekend ..” he said not realizing how soon he’d be leaving

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 21:21:27 )
You can die anytime...

shayla nodded,"I gotta take care of my animals first. I'll be back over in a bit." She said, hurrying off towards her farm. Once she was inside her house and alone, she sank in a chair and cried quietly. How was she going to act like this would be okay? How would she deal with losing her boyfriend-now here close friend- and her best friend in the same weekend? After a few moments, she washed her face, went to take care of her animals and watered her crops.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 21:30:47 )
Meanwhile Stefan went inside and change . Putting on his shoes and a tank top. Since his crops were watered and his animals were cared for he headed directly to town to buy a boat ticket from the mayor office. There he ran into Jin and asked for a few medicines to take with him. He stopped by the cafe and Waited for Shayla

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 21:44:48 )
You can die anytime...

After making sure she took care of everything, she changed her clothes and went to the cafe to meet with Stefan.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 21:47:42 )
“Hey you made it .... I got my boat ticket . Turns out I’m leaving the same day as Chase .” He said getting up to hug Shayla .
“Are you hungry?” He asked as he sat back down

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/4 22:12:21 )
You can die anytime...

She hugged him back and shook her head,"No not really." She said quietly, sitting down with him. You could tell by her eyes she had been crying.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 02:02:47 )
Stefan looked down and wish there was somthing he could do .
“I would suggest come with me , but then we wouldnt have another to look after our animals .... speaking of I hope it’s not too much but to migrate my animals to your farm?” He asked
“Just until I get back , if ts not too much trouble “

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 04:37:07 )
You can die anytime...

"I can just walk to your farm and take care of them. It's not too far away." Shayla murmured, laying her head on her arms, face down in the table.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/11/5 05:54:42 )
“We’ll then that might be easier “ he said taking a drink of his water .
Stefan looked around and didn’t see Maya or Chase. They must be up stairs packing or talking about the move... wow this was real shitty. Stefan stayed silent for a moment before standing up.

“Come on let’s go spend the last couple days binge watching Old cartoons and pigging out.” He said holding his hand out z

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.