Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing ~Harvest Moon: Fun in Harmonica Town~

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 08:12:28 )
Shayla smiled and nodded,"I think so too." She said,"We should go see Luna. I'm sure that she's waiting for us."

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 08:54:19 )
Chase and Stefan led the way down the stairs with Shayla inbetween.

As they came up to the tailor's . Luna was just stepping out when she looked up and saw the 3 of them walking towards her/

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 04:36:51 )
Shayla smiled when she saw Luna and waved,"Hey Luna!" She called as they walked up to her,"Are you excited about the festival? I can barely wait to start~" She couldn't help but be really excited about it.

Luna giggled and nodded,"I am very excited." She said,"It's one of my most favorite festivals of the year~"

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 09:50:41 )
Stefan greeted Luna and tried not to blush as she noticed he was wearing the scarf she made for him, she gave him a slight smile.

Stefan agreed with Luna almost the instant she spoke . "MINE TOO ,,," he said nervous but excited
"Its also my favorite festival.. " he said trying not look goofy.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 19:27:47 )
Shayla giggled, seeing Stefan trying not to look too goofy,"You're King Goof." She said, teasingly to her friend,
just poking a little fun at him.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/14 20:15:28 )
Chase look at all 3 of them and laughed.
"So Luna we were thinking this year we'd see the Fireworks ontop of the church, how does that sound?" he asked with a smile

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 03:47:24 )
Luna smiled and nodded,"That sounds fine to me. It was great to see them from there."

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/17 23:22:47 )
Stefan looked around and noticed everyone getting ready to close up the shops to set up for the festivals

Chase looked over at Shayla "So what do you guys want to do until the festival begins, I mean... I do have this pie" he said with a big grin

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 00:58:19 )
Shayla smiled and laughed,"We could always sit by the lighthouse and share the cookies and pie." She said

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 01:05:33 )
Chased nodded with Stefan.
"Sounds great to me" he said leading the way over the bridge and to the lighthouse

The 4 of them sat on the bench , enjoying the orange cookies and cinnamon apple pie chase and Shayla had made. Laughing, talking about the plans for the next year, and just over all enjoying each others company.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/26 04:04:10 )
Shayla smiled,"I can't wait for next year." She said,"I'm ready for baby animals, new crops, and just for the warmer weather to return~"

Luna nodded in agreement.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 21:58:03 )
*7:00*
The 4 group of friends sat on top of the church roof starring up st the night sky as the fireworks began to shoot off. Wit all the villagers below cheering and celebrating the new year .

Stefan smiles and looked over at his friends
"I feel this year is going to be a great one guys! To us and to the new year" he said raising a glass in a toast.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 21:59:44 )
Shayla and Luna both giggled and raised their glasses too.

"To the New Year~" Luna smiled.

Shayla smiled and leaned over, kissing Chase's cheek.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 22:03:05 )
Chased leaned over and kissed Shayla and Stefan did the same with Luna .
They all laughed and enjoyed the fireworks

*Midnight*

"Oh man that was an incredible festival" chase said as they left the rooftop , but I am crazy exhausted" he said yawning.

Stefan nodded in agreement
"Me too, why don't we all just crash at my place for tonight" he suggested

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 22:05:59 )
Luna smiled,"You guys go ahead." She said with a yawn,"I have to help Gran with something in the morning. See you guys later." She hugged them all and headed for home.

Shayla smiled,"I'll stay with you guys if you guys are gonna crash at Stefan's." She said

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 22:07:26 )
Stefan hugged Luna befor she headed off .

"Sounds good to me " Stefan said yawning again.

The 3 of them left town waving and saying happy new year to the remaining villagers who were still hanging out talking

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 22:08:54 )
Shayla smiled as they walked,"We could crash in the living room and watch Markiplier." She giggled.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 22:11:50 )
Stefan laughed and put his arms around shayla and Stefan.

Chase looked confused
"Who's markiplier?" He asked

Stefan and Shayla looked stunned as he asked this question.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 22:12:27 )
Shayla giggled,"He's hilarious. You gotta see him." She said, looking at Stefan.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/12 22:20:03 )
Stefan started giggling
"Dude you'll love him!! He's our favorite ! Growing up watching him he's always made us laugh ." Stefan said wanting to get home sooner to show Chase

"Well then I can't wait !" Chase said excitingly

The 3 friend sent got to stefans house and instantly were greeted by Sam. His big old German Shepherd .

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.