Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing ~Harvest Moon: Fun in Harmonica Town~

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 08:59:11 )
An RP between me (Kimmichan1989) and Austiderps. Please don't post unless you are one of us. Feel free to read along

Name: Shayla Jones

Small Bio: Shayla has lived on her ranch for about three or four years. She is very good with animals and crops, managing to win a few contests in the process. She has been dating Chase for a few months and she really likes him, hoping that they get closer as time goes on.

Name: Luna

Small Bio: Luna, her sister, and grandmother run the tailor shop in Harmonica Town. Things had been tough while she was gone for school but after she had returned she was able to help make things run smoothly once again.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 21:14:35 )
(Reserved)
Will be posting my characters later today! :vanora_sweat:

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 22:57:54 )
It was a cold winter morning as Shayla woke up. She was really excited to get the day going because tonight was the New Year's Eve Festival and she was planning to go with her best friend, Stefan, Luna, and her boyfriend, Chase. She and Chase had started dating a few weeks ago, but she already knew she really liked him.She ate a little breakfast and hurried outside to check on her animals.

Luna was up early, helping her sister and grandmother get the shop ready. The New Year's Eve Festival was that night and some of their best clothing was available only on that night. So she knew that everyone would be wanting to stop by and at least look around before shopping. She quickly went downstairs to eat a little breakfast before going with her grandmother and sister to get started.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 05:56:59 )
Stefan was already dressed, wrapping a scarf around his neck that Luna had made for him just for tonight. Luna and Stefan had a flirty relationship going on but we're very close friends...for now. He slipped on his snow boots and ran out the door to his friend Shaylas house to help get everything ready for the night.

Chase was prepping the mood for the New years party after the fireworks with Maya. A chef in training. Everything need to be perfect and delicious . The 2 of them spent the morning baking bakes, pastries, and pies for everyone in the village.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 06:11:50 )
Shayla made sure her animals were taken good care of and brushed. After that was done, she went outside and saw her friend Stefan running towards her farm. She smiled and waved at him,"Hey Stefan!" She called to him,"You excited about the festival?" She asked. She really was.

After making sure everything was ready, Luna went to get ready for the festival. She hoped to see Stefan, Shayla and Chase there. She and Stefan were close friends. They flirted a lot, yeah, but she thought their friendship was perfect that way. She went outside to see the decorations for the festival and smiled;
They were even better then last year~

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 06:24:50 )
Stefan ran up and hugged Shayla. "Of course! look its even starting to snow" He said looking up at the grayish blue sky.
"Tonight is going to be amazing!! Also Luna said we can take a sneak peek at some of the items they will be having at the festival before anyone else! He said excitingly

Maya sighed with relief, working all morning in a hot kitchen was enough for her, she put her apron away and headed out ot get ready for the festival. Meanwhile Chase set out to meet up with his friends. Not forgetting to bring their favorite apple pie.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 06:36:14 )
Shayla smiled and nodded,"I can't wait~ I saved a bunch of money just for tonight! Some of those outfits I've been having my eye on for a whole year~! I just can't wait. Want to head to town now? We could meet up with Chase there."

Luna went back inside, telling Candace and Shelly that Shayla and Stefan were going to be visiting soon and that she promised them first peek at the clothing they were selling today.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 06:54:51 )
"Sounds good to me! We can all go over to Shelly's and check out what they have there's a few hats I wanna check out" He said eagerly.

Chase quickly changed and head to the town square, waiting for his friends where they usually meet up.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:13:53 )
Shayla smiled and grabbed his arm gently,"Then let's go~ I bet Chase will be waiting for us in the town square~" She smiled as she gently pulled him along at first and then let him go to continue down the path to Harmonica Town

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:24:04 )
Harmonica town was bright and colorful, a bit covered in snow. It was magical winter wonderland. full of lights, great smells. colorful banenrs hung around all the shops and all the smiling faces of everyone in the town.
Stefan and Shayla walked into town together arm in arm saying hello to everyone they passed. The mayor was stand on a podium handing out flyers when the fireworks would began.

The followed the stairs to the main square and saw Chase standing alone with a Pie in his hand and a big smile on his face.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:27:38 )
Shayla smiled when she saw Chase and ran up to him,"Happy New Years, Chase~"She smiled, kissing his cheek,"OOOOOH that apple pie looks good~" She smiled and pulled out a small baggie,"I made a bunch of Orange Cookies for this evening too~" She smiled.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:30:38 )
Stefan's eyes lit up and happily took the pie out of Chase's hands. "Annnnd I'm assuming you made this all for me"
He teased.

Chase Smiled and opened the bag and ate one of the cookies
"Mmm my favorite, and Stefan I have plenty of more pies back at the kitchen" he said with a laugh

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:33:16 )
Shayla giggled,"No Orange Cookies for Stefan." She teased,"Since he needs a WHOLE apple pie." She giggled, "I have more cookies at home so if you want more, let me know." She said to Chase,"Stefan helped me make them last night."

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:36:38 )
Chase laugh . "What? you did? "
Stefan smile "Yup even picked the Oranges myself." he said with a smile.
"Well thanks..both of you! they're delicious. Chase said taking another bite.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:38:09 )
Shayla smiled and nodded,"Yeah, when he wasn't snacking on a few of them in the process." She giggled

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:40:06 )
"Hey hey hey..." Stefan said turning a bit red
"They're just so good I neeeeeeeeeeded them" he said laughing

"Oh by the way, the fireworks start around 10pm and the festival ends around Midnight, Chase said pulling out a flyer the mayor gave him.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:42:47 )
Shayla giggled,"I was just teasing." She said before looking at Chase,"Ooooh sounds awesome! Where should we watch the fireworks from this year?"

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 07:48:27 )
"I was thinking of leaving that up to you an d Luna this year, last year we chose to watch ontop if the church rooftop." Chase said

"Anywhere you guys want?"

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 08:00:09 )
Shayla smiled,"I think that's where I want to watch it again this year." She said,"The view from there was just absolutely amazing~",

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 08:04:44 )
"I think that's a great idea !' Stefan said

"Its the perfect view " Chase agreed " and I'm, sure Luna will agree" he said putting his arm around Shayla

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.