Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Wanna chat?

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 16:40:06 )

@Ixora: Yeah, so far so good! Apparently my grandpa was out mowing the yard last week despite it being hot and him just getting home like a few days tops? But that's just kinda how my grandpa is too XD
I work in a production bakery. I used to shift jobs around depending on the day but sadly they're getting rid of my position... So now I'll probably be on the oven 5 days a week all the time because I've found I often have time to doodle while I watch the oven XD I could go to the baggers or something but I'd rather avoid those for now if I can x ___ x
That's totally true! Kinda like the fact I can't believe it's July already . ___ .

Yeah he's good I'm doing better at cleaning his ears now XD And he's also not super hot anymore because he got a haircut last week.

How've you been?

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 17:18:20 )

Well now the pup is in trouble > ___ > I had some cookies in my room and he decided to eat some of them
Hoping he doesn't get too sick from them or nothin. They were monster oatmeal, so they had some peanut butter and m&ms in them...
I'm sure he's fine, but now he's spazzing out because of all the sugar....

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/2 00:56:05 )
@SamSpyroxis: Oh wow! that's great! But hopefully he takes time to rest as well
Oooooh bakery, okay. Oven now makes sense XD So you need to put stuff in the oven, watch them, then take them out?
Baked sweets sound good right about now
LMAO I can't deal with the fact that it's already July... Feels like if I just sleep once, it'll be August already rip

Niiiice! Peanut butter is fine for dogs buuuuut m&ms have chocolate D:

I've beeeen goood! I started a gaming youtube channel a while back and I didn't upload for the entire month of June! I'm trying to get back on track sometime this week. I was going to record yesterday but there was a lot of hammering at my place @.@

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 16:37:21 )

@Ixora: Honestly, he probably shouldn't be doing that though XD He's got a tube thing attached somehow because I guess he has a small hole in his lung from the surgery so....
Nah, it's a fully automated oven. I set the temps and the timer but the conveyors just move the bread pans so I literally just watch it and make sure nothing jams up. Sadly our bakery doesn't have any of the good stuff, just basic bread and buns found on the shelves in stores.... :c But that's probably good, we'd all wanna eat the little donuts and stuff if we made them in our plant so XD
Oh god, I know what you mean x.x

Yeah, but he seems fine. I think he went into a small sugar coma after eating them though XD He had his spazz attack of running all over the house and then just fell asleep on my bed and wouldn't move for anything XD He's back to normal now though as far as I can tell.

Oh that's exciting! I've been thinking about trying to start a channel myself, but I have no idea what I'd want to do either, so....
I'm sure all the extra unexpected noise is a pain to deal with when trying to record stuff though x.x

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 04:09:42 )
@SamSpyroxis: there are just some people who feel hella strong after surgeries or other medical thingamiajigs
Ooooooooooh. So yeah, you do get a lot of time to doodle or whatever! Bread is good stuff tho. It holds jam and peanut butter LMAO. Imagine just watching yummy sweets all day rip.

That's good! When I had a dog, all he ate was dog food and he never asked or tried to steal human food. I think aside from dog food, I only fed him bananas :D

My channel is just me playing casual games lmao. You shoouuuuld. Just for fun and stuff if you got the time!
Yeeeeeah. I uploaded a video tho and then I'll make another one this weekend.

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 21:40:31 )

@Ixora: I honestly think my grandpa is just kinda stubborn and doesn't like sitting in the house doing nothing all day XD
lol, yeah. It's helped me keep up with my own personal challenge of doing a doodle every day :P
I think I would die x.x

My dog loves people food XD I think his all time favorite thing is french fries though.

I mean, I have some time... often that time is spent wondering what I should do that day or in my few hours of free time XD Maybe that'd be a good creative outlet too :P
That's cool ^w^

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 14:50:26 )
@SamSpyroxis: welp I took a little break from Voltra lol
I can understand where your grandpa is coming from lol. Sitting in the house and doing nothing all day is boring ; n ;
I just want to eat yummy sweets all day... everyday. If only calories weren't a thing rip

Whoa. I want some french fries. Potatoes are okay for dogs?

SAAAAAAAAME! Yeah. I don't keep my youtube channel super up to date and I'm trying to get some videos in but also mucho lazy

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 19:35:44 )

@Ixora: I did that briefly too XD
I mean, I get that too but still XD He was out mowing and stuff like 2 days after he had surgery XD
I love sweets ; u ; I really want some cake right now, but sadly we have none.... orz

French fries are delicious XD And as far as we know yeah. He hasn't had any issues or anything when we give them to him so...

I feel that XD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/25 22:02:10 )
SamSpyroxis:

@Dread Pirate: Hey there :P
How's the new year treating you so far? XD

Have you ever ate or drank any memes, if memes can be dubbed as food or beverages before?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 13:25:57 )
@SamSpyroxis: I JUST HAD SOME ICE CREAM! Best part of my day lmao

Oooh. I don't really have any pets so Idk much about that

The lazy is killing me ; n ;

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 16:45:26 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: I can't say that I have XD

@Ixora: I want more ice cream now though ; u ; I was on vacation for the last few days and we had some really good like cake batter ice cream that had sugar cookie dough pieces in it and it was so freakin good DX

Yeah, I usually look stuff up before I give any to my dog XD I think the one thing I eat that he can't have was garlic or something along those lines...? Can't remember for sure now, I'll have to look it up later ^^;

Same though x.x

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 17:18:21 )
@samspyroxis:
Well, how goes the morning?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 17:45:01 )
@SamSpyroxis: I want ice cream now toooo ; n ; How was vacaaay!?!?! What'd u do?

Yeah, garlic is poisonous to cats and dogs... So are cats and dogs just... vampires? o.O

We can't be lazy D: I can't even be productive tbh. I spent the whole day in bed... playing apex and watching youtube vids ; __ ;

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 21:38:21 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Alright. I'm actually just sitting and playing some games with my little sister. How's your day going so far?

@Ixora: So far so good. We went to San Antonio for a few days and looked at the river walk and stuff. It was pretty neat. Now I'm just at home playing games with my sister XD

Oh my god o.o You may be right D:

That's about how my day has been spent XD YouTube and playing mario kart with my sister XD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 22:18:16 )
@samspyroxis: Busy, also have fun with Mario Kart there.

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 04:38:57 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Yeah, we played for like 3 hours, so I think it's safe to say I'm mario karted out for the day XD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 04:42:47 )
SamSpyroxis:

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Yeah, we played for like 3 hours, so I think it's safe to say I'm mario karted out for the day XD

Mario Kart is very Epic.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 14:06:17 )
@SamSpyroxis: Good break from stuff?

We should be careful cause cats and dogs might be out to get our blood D:

Yooo that sounds like a fun day :D

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 15:12:16 )

@Ixora: Yeah, it's definitely a nice break from work :3

But what about when we sleep D: My dog always comes to cuddle when I go to bed :virgilsurprised:

For the most part XD I made my back a little sore by not moving at all though. Wasn't exactly in the best position to be sitting for 3+ hours XD
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 15:19:13 )
@SamSpyroxis: When does work start again? o:

Oh noes D: You better be careful D:

I get that lmao. My back pain atm is intense ; u ; I know I should be sitting properly while gaming but I am too cool for that lmao.
But yeah, 3+ hours straight? @.@

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.