Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Wanna chat?

Voltie — Derpy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 16:55:23 )
@SamSpyroxis: LOL. Even with that question, I can’t tell you all the names of the ones I’ve been on. There have been so many. :x

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 17:15:00 )
@SamSpyroxis: that's pretty good! I'm on the winter snowflake theme! Your lappy is black and red?

There's like a bunch of tumblr thingies saying how toxic the recolor community is. Right now I'm on EST and I'm usually online during the day but I guess most people are out and about enjoying the sun or going to work ; __ ;
Ikwym. I'm pretty sociable irl but I've got weird social anxiety online ; ___ ;

Come over - I got kitkats and froyo!

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 19:30:01 )
@SamSpyroxis: Here here! He's been doing much better away from Mx Douche.

Naptime sounds glam and like a good idea right now
I have many issues, gender things among them
I also have a ballet obsession and an unhealthy interest in Sonic the Hedgehog games. Take as you will, haha!
@ me, yo!

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/16 21:49:19 )

@Alatariel: At this point the main ones I would frequent are here or they died XD Other than that it's "I made an avatar and was there like a day, then forgot I had an account until it was mentioned" XD

@Ixora: Yeah ; u ; I ended up getting an acer nitro 5, and I love it that may be because it's black and red with a light up keyboard which to be honest was always my dream to have when I saw similar ones years ago It's super fast too, though that may just be me going from my old slow laptop to a new one XD The new thing is always faster XD

Interesting... Though I think a lot of the people from gaia went there because of the NSFW factor on recolor, so that might actually make a lot of sense? I know what you mean orz I'm usually off on Thursday and Friday, so I'm online while everyone's at work ; n ;
I'm not very social either way to be honest XD But I have a much easier time with chatting online ; u ; If people try to talk to be irl I tend to go awkward turtle mode and try to get away as soon as I can.... and then I sit at home with my dog doing nothing saying I need more friends to hang out with irl XD

Dude I love kitkats :o Have you ever had the matcha/green tea kitkats? My friend got me hooked on them but THEY'RE SO HARD TO FIND WITHOUT GOING ONLINE.... at least where I live

@Onyx Popcorn: That's definitely good :3
I'm debating on a nap, but honestly I'm not even tired XD I just... want a nap to take one I guess? XD

Voltie — Derpy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/17 01:26:33 )
@SamSpyroxis: LOL. That’s kinda how this was. At the time I was still attached to the site I had been on for 10 years, wasn’t ready to let go.. but it was time. Then I fell off avatar sites for a while because i got distracted with other things and burnt out. But I’m back!
Artemis is my main

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/17 13:55:39 )
@SamSpyroxis: I feel like black and red is your favorite color, yes? New things are always faster yes!!!! XD Give it a couple of years lol.

A lot of people on Gaia are saying the Gaia is so strict (cause a lot of people have gotten banned for making underage jokes or whatever) so I feel like a lot of people on Gaia do go out but I mostly find them on discord servers now. Well, I'm online during the day except I play video games and hit the gym but I don't check Voltra that often lol. Lmao - I think most people find chatting online more comfy Hey, at least you got your dog :P

You can find Matcha kitkats at Asian grocery stores? Here in Toronto that's where I see them. I love them as well - I can finish a whole pack of them in one sitting @.@

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/17 17:02:02 )
I want chocolate now thanks.

Gaia has become very cluttered. I like it here way better.
I was on Gaia when they had first started too if I remember correctly. Was my first site.

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 15:49:43 )

@Alatariel: That's roughly what happened to me I think ; u ; I guess I just made myself overwhelmed with trying to be on too many sites at once and just... disappeared for a few months ^ ___ ^ ;

@Ixora: It's definitely one of my favorite color combos :P And yeah, I know XD

I mean, Gaia does have rules in place and I'm sure that's part of it so they really shouldn't be surprised?
I have a habit of checking Voltra and just... not replying for days because I'm lazy XD I know I definitely feel more comfy. Part of it probably is the fact that I can just... respond to a conversation when I'm ready (for the most part anyway) whereas irl I'm kind of expected to reply immediately you know?
Speaking of my dog, I don't know why but he started flailing in the chair next to me....? I mean he's calm again now but it was really random XD

I'll have to try checking there again. Last time I went I didn't see any maybe they were sold out at the time...?

@Artemis: Yeah, I don't do well with tons of people. The conversations there go way too fast for me to keep up x ___ x ;
I definitely wasn't there right at the beginning, but I know it was definitely my first site as well. I think I joined maybe a year or so after it started? I'd check but I lost my login info for that account years ago XD

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 16:01:00 )
@SamSpyroxis: That too. I’ve done that. When my favorite one revamped itself I kinda.. joined everything I could but never really felt the same connection. So I stopped all together for a little while.

This was the last place I joined before disappearing from them all. Now I’m back and gonna stay. Although I may sporadically poof because I’m easily distracted, I think this is internet home now. :3

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 16:11:46 )

@Artemis: I've had two other places I considered my internet home, but sadly they both closed down ; u ; TinierMe (the not japanese one, I tried the japan site when the english one closed, but it just didn't work out for me) and Syndrone Online. Voltra I love for the same reason I fell in love with syndrone, the community is super friendly and inviting ; u ; Or at least anyone I've met so far XD

I'm easily distracted too though x ___ x But I think that's just part of being online, I'm always looking at something or arting with videos or music playing in the background so XD

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 16:20:13 )
@SamSpyroxis: Mine was Solia. ;-; I tried other places and just didn’t feel as at home. But here I do! Everyone is so lovely here.

And that’s probably true. So easy to get sucked into a beautiful comic or something LOL
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 17:08:49 )
@SamSpyroxis: it's a good color combo that works pretty well and it's pretty cool to add another color in the mix too like gold or white :3

Same - I feel like Voltra does have stricter rules than Gaia which I don't really mind Idk, I guess a lot of people don't bother to read the rules? Or don't have the internet courtesy to say... not bump a thread that's already on the first page and stuff like that.
Lmao. I feel you. Yeah and there's no backspace button irl! @.@
That.... sounds... adorable? lmao

And nowhere online too? D:

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/25 21:16:54 )

@Artemis: Ah I see, I think I tried that one once upon a time and just never got into it for some reason?

That's definitely true XD I currently am going between playing a game, drawing or watching something XD

@Ixora: I love gold It's so pretty XD
Yeah, I'm assuming that's the case. Or it's just they've been there that long so they think the rules don't apply to them > ___ > I know that happens quite a bit...
lol, that's completely true x ___ x
I mean he gets crazy eyes when he does his spazzy "I'm gonna flail and rub all over everything" stuff XD

I'm sure I could fine them online, but they're not something I usually think about so I always forget to check XD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/16 15:32:12 )
@SamSpyroxis: OMG I DID NOT SEE THIS NOTIFY ME RIP
But also I’ve been away voltra for a fair bit but I am back! I think lol.

Oh that sucks tho! Veteran members should be like upholding rules instead of thinking they’re exceptions ^^;
I want a peeeeeet tooooo. I give belly rubssssssss.

Idk if you have this where you’re at but McDonald’s here (not McD’s lol) have ores matchs mcflurries!!!

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/17 00:36:30 )

@Ixora: lol, it's fine :P Welcome back!

You would think D:
He's fairly calm right now. I think the poor pupper might be getting an ear infection though D: I'm trying to just clean out his ears for now in hopes it's just really dirty, but I dunno ; n ;

I have no idea o .o I think they have oreo and m&m, but I usually don't check XD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/17 06:46:09 )
@SamSpyroxis: ty ty. How you been?

Yeah. I wanna be good site citezen :3
Oh noooo. Yeah. I hope it’s nothing too!

We don’t have m&m mcflurries here tho. That sounds good too.

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/17 19:14:05 )

@Ixora: Alright, just saw my grandpa yesterday. Thankfully he's doing alright at the moment, considering he just had surgery last week to try and remove his lung cancer. I guess there's still a little bit left, but we're hoping it's not serious and whatever they do next makes it go away ; n ;

lol. Yeah, pupper seems alright, just a little itchy now. Hoping that'll clear up in a day or two, but we shall see.

They are, the only downside and main reason I don't get them anymore is the m&ms are really hard since they're surrounded in ice cream ; u ;

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/18 04:27:00 )
@SamSpyroxis: That’s good to hear! I hope everything pans out well!
How things with work? Your hours back to usual?

Yeah it might just be dirty D: I’ve had a vet student look at a cat’s ears and she said it looked like an infection but rly it was only dirty

Ooooh. So m&m’s get hard in ice cream? Did not know that.

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/20 20:09:57 )

@Ixora: Hoping so too ; u ; Haven't heard any bad news yet, so that's good I think?
And nah, not exactly... They got me working on the oven all this week orz I wanna go back to my day off position man, I like not working the same job everyday.... Especially the oven x.x It's so boring and I feel like I'm there 12+ hours even though it's only an 8 hour shift...

Yeah, for some reason my dog has that a lot... But he has floppy ears, which I guess can be a factor for dirty ears? And... I kinda don't clean them as much as I probably should so... XD

Yeah, they do x.x It makes me sad D:
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/1 09:20:46 )
@SamSpyroxis: oh yeah, I find that no news is typically good news! Been a bit so I hope that's still true!
I... am not sure I know what you do. Rip me if I asked and forgot
But yeah, time has a tendency to move the way we don't want it to >(

How is youuur dog??? I hope all is gooood

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.