Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Wanna chat?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 21:26:51 )
@SamSpyroxis: I can agree with you on the sleep not being great. but hopefully you can get some sleep and good sleep soon.

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 22:29:50 )
@SamSpyroxis: It was good for a bit...? It snowed for 12 hours straight yesterday...

Donator — Goddess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 09:03:00 )
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

@SamSpyroxis:
So tired from work but I have the day off tomorrow to tell myself I'll be productive and then just watch Netflix in PJ's
You got any plans coming up?

.・。.・゜✫・.・✭・゜・。.
come check out my shop

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 22:52:21 )
@SamSpyroxis: I haven't been playing lately but I'll get to it XD
It's been fun tho except for the fps cap .___. but I'm nearly always at 30 fps so there's that

Lmao. That's true XD I mean... I'm not a picky gamer so all I really need is my Stardew Valley XD I can pass so many hours just in that game lol

Oh yeah. I cry pretty easily when it comes to shows so it's no big deal ^^;

Look at you saying in your first post your struggles keeping up with conversation and now at page 14 of the thread. Nice. _o/ (high five lol)

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 19:41:22 )

@Shark: Oh no D: That's the worst x.x

@Unicorn: I'm hoping so too x.x It still hasn't been that great of sleep to be honest :c

@Onyx Popcorn: Oh geez D: Did you get a lot of snow? Or was it just light snow?

@Nemesis: I've got a plan set for Friday, which is pick up the new Devil May Cry and then play it the rest of the day XD Other than that probably just sit around watching YouTube and doodling a bit.

@Ixora: It's so fun though ; u ; Ah man, that kinda sucks D:

My main one on my laptop is probably Monster Prom to be honest XD Not sure why, but I'm addicted to that game.

I'm the same way, especially if animals are involved XD

I mean, that is pretty good (high fives)
but then you also consider the fact this is 14 pages over the course of like... what, a couple months? XD Some people manage to do that in a couple days tops XD

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 20:05:31 )
@SamSpyroxis: yeah, they really are. at least they're gone now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 22:04:13 )
@SamSpyroxis: I am so sorry to hear that, Everytime I sleep I get woken up when my other half asks me questions.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 23:48:11 )
@SamSpyroxis: Yeah I was reading online that when they were porting it, they tried to remove the fps cap and it was just game-breaking.
It's understandable but when the fps does dip to like 26 it does feel kinda choppy.

I have no idea what Monster Prom is XD

Oh yeah. My mom and I were watching Dog Days last night and we both cried like twice throughout the movie XD

Oh dang it does not feel like a couple of months ; n ; Time pass slower plz .___.

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/20 18:15:53 )

@Shark: How are you doing?

@Unicorn: Well that's one way to be woken up I suppose XD I barely register what people are saying if I'm woken up, let alone answers to questions...

@Ixora: Aw man D: At least it's still playable though?

It's a dating sim game XD You have to try and "woo" the monster you want to take to prom between a few main characters and the scenarios are a bit ridiculous sometimes XD I enjoy it though :) It's a good "I want to play something but don't have enough brain power for anything complicated" type of game.

Oh man D: But it always seems like it's the dog movies that get ya >.>

I can agree with that XD Only like... Not while I'm at work. It needs to go faster there XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/20 19:45:40 )
@SamSpyroxis: I do because I am around my kid and my other half everyday. -giggles-

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/20 19:59:23 )
@SamSpyroxis: I'm alright... slept in kinda late today. Guess it's the sudden heat.

How about you?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 18:21:19 )
@SamSpyroxis: omg I forgot to reply rip

Definitely - I've stopped cause I've gotten distracted by Borderlands 2 tho.

LMAO. That sounds cute XD

Oh definitely. Mostly like animal movies. I get touched seeing human-animal connections ; u ;

Can't relate lol

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/3 17:13:05 )

@Unicorn: That makes more sense I suppose ^w^

@Shark: doing alright now, finally got our internet back x.x I don't know what happened, but it was down for a little over a week I think? It was really spotty before that too....

@Ixora: lol, it's okay. I've been dead since our internet was out for about a week so.... x.x but it's back now :D

I've never actually played Borderlands. Is it good?

It is. I always play as Oz and Damien's my favorite because he enjoys everything fire XD In the DLC stuff I also like Calculestor too though. He's a sentient computer and it's super adorable XD (He's also voiced by JackSepticEye)

Same though ; u ; It's probably also partly because I have a dog myself and I love him so much (he's currently sleeping on my lap actually)

lol. Works been killing me lately x.x But I've had 12 hours the past few days so once you hit that third day of 12 by the end of it you feel like you've been there the whole day x.x

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/3 17:43:21 )
@SamSpyroxis: Oh no, that sucks! hopefully it won't be that bad again

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/3 17:54:58 )
@SamSpyroxis: How have you been doing long time no see, I hope that you are doing alright.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/9 21:50:42 )
@SamSpyroxis: Congratulations on returning to the internetverse XD

It's some chaotic fun with a lot of jokes and nice references to a lot of stuff :D
I never really liked shooters but it's pretty fun.

Oooh. Cool - I'll have to check out more about it then XD

Probably but animals are just precious ; u ;

Oh my that sounds horrible D: I hope you're doing okay and taking care of yourself D:

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/10 21:33:11 )
@samspyroxis: Holy cheese nips have I been gone forever. Missed a bunch of goal stuff too D; How goes, though?
I have many issues, gender things among them
I also have a ballet obsession and an unhealthy interest in Sonic the Hedgehog games. Take as you will, haha!
@ me, yo!

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/18 17:10:59 )

@Shark: Had another breif internet scare the other day. I needed to update a driver on my laptop, but couldn't update the thing I needed to get the wifi because I had no connection... Thankfully I was able to use my stepdad's laptop though to download what I needed and now it's fine again :D

@Unicorn: I'm alright for the most part, been in a bit of a slump lately with basically no energy what so ever so I've just been watching a lot of Markiplier's past twitch streams.
How are you?

@Ixora: I find it funny, I never know what to do when the internet goes down despite the fact I lived without it for like half of my life.... Granted the half I didn't have it I was a kid and was more interested in playing outside with my friends now I don't wanna go outside unless I have to basically XD

I'll have to check it out then :3

It's pretty neat :P I know for sure Arin from GameGrumps also voices a character in it as well (Scott the werewolf to be exact) and Cryaotic voices a hipster vampire as well as Oz. I mean the voices are mostly sound effects with a few words here and there but it's still a nice touch : ) I'm sure there's more youtubers involved in it but I'm blanking on names right now XD

They are ; u ; I often wonder what we did to deserve having such precious critters on earth XD

Probably not as much as I should be, but I'm doing alright I think. Back on 8 hour days at least so that's something : )

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/18 17:12:31 )

@Onyx Popcorn: oopsie, I almost missed your post D:
It's been alright. I keep suddenly vanishing just because I'm too lazy to type anything, but other than that it's good XD
How've you been?
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 06:17:31 )
@SamSpyroxis: oh dear! hopefully that doesn't happen again so soon!

Ping me!

Hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.