Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Wanna chat?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 02:21:46 )
@SamSpyroxis: oof yeah. Hopefully it's nothing and just goes away on its own.
On days I can wear tall shoes, it gets a little okay but yeah, mostly my feet just hang XD

Yeah tho I dont rly eat big meals @.@ I mostly snack and just take like 15 minutes to eat XD

It's fun until you need something and can't find it DX

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 02:46:11 )

@Ixora: Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for ; u ;
That's no good D: Granted that's probably how I would be too, so... XD

I usually snack, but if I'm actually sitting to eat a meal it takes me 20-30 minutes to finish it all...? Unless my sense of time is totally wack and I just think it takes me longer than it does...

Oh god, unfortunately I know that struggle x___x currently experiencing it actually.... I can't find my pencil and I just had it....

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 02:02:31 )
@SamSpyroxis: Yeah every time something hurts for me... I google it... and only the worst things come up :/
Lmao. Yeah. Sometimes, if there's not a lot of people, I can put my feet up? Like sit on my leg? That's better than letting them hang. For me, at least

Maybe! I used to think I needed a lot of time to eat but I'm usually done in 20 minutes.

That is... the downside of chaos XD

Donator — they / he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/18 06:29:15 )

@Ixora: I do the same thing XD The worst stuff always pops up, but majority of the time it's the least problematic thing on the list of stuff you find XD Although in terms of my wrist I do wonder if I have carpal tunnel or tendinitis or something, this isn't the first time I've had issues with it. Granted this is the longest I've gone with little to no improvement as far as I can tell but I keep managing to aggravate it at work despite trying not to use that hand at all...
I'd do the same thing to be honest XD

I'd say I'll have to time myself next time, but I'll probably forget XD

Unfortunately ; u ; I'm trying to tame my chaos slightly, but I keep getting to lazy to put stuff where it actually goes XD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/15 03:35:31 )
@SamSpyroxis: omg i'm back from life. hello!

Donator — they / he Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/21 17:30:39 )

@Ixora: heya, it's been a while!
I almost forgot to check here recently because of the holidays ; u ; Been working on some art gifts for my grandparents >w<
How've you been?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/24 18:06:17 )
@SamSpyroxis: Cool! What'd you make for your grandparents?
I had a bonkers night last night lol.
Other than that, like sometimes... I feel like not checking Voltra.
Tho I still try to... when I remember and feel up to it lol.
Merry Christmas btw!

Donator — they / he Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/1 16:28:04 )

@Ixora: lol, I'm late again XD
But I painted a few portraits in watercolor. One each of me, my mom, my little sister, and one of their dogs for my grandpa. Then I also did a humpback whale for my grandma.
Yeah, I feel ya on that one x.x I mean, I tend to check... But then I'm too lazy to reply XD
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! :D

Donator — they / he Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 03:03:56 )

It's been 5 million years, but I'm back.
Well, not that I really left in the first place, I just kinda... stopped posting stuff ; u ;

I need to post more and get lots of volts so I can get some art commissions or something >w<
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.