Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 22:26:34 )
@Queen Prisma

Aww thank you so much! And sure thing, whenever you get the chance. :)

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 22:31:26 )
@Lithinel: Finished

@dragoness129: Finished

I might color these in, I might not. I really don't know yet.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 23:25:14 )
Opened up again

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 01:53:00 )
Stalks thread then bookmarks it so that she can order some pretty pixels later. *is currently broke*

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 01:56:43 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Lolz xD I got a thread stalker. :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 02:22:01 )
@Queen Prisma: I absolutely stalk threads. Like a Xenomorph stalks it's prey.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 02:32:36 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Ah, I see. :3

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 23:18:26 )
Will be editing out the page doll base. :/ Someone else has it in their shop. I don't want to have anything similar, though there really isn't anything I can do about that.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 00:16:41 )
@Queen Prisma: The cutest arts, omg.

Username: Anarchist Beauty
Base: Tiny
Reference: Current avi (won't be changing, no worries)
Skin color: #2
Eye color: Blue
Offer: 1k volts (ooooor a set of banners from the 'Wonderland' shop in my sig, your choice!)

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 00:47:19 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I really wouldn't mind a set of banner. :) I've seen them before, so I know what they look like. xD I can't really tell you what I want with it at the moment since I am at work and the wifi is poopy with images at times.

But you are accepted. :) I'll try and get you a WIP some time, thank you for telling me the skin color.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 00:52:49 )
@Queen Prisma: Awesome!
Whenever you're ready just put up an order form in my shop of what you want. ^-^

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 00:56:24 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Can do. :) I'll do so after work.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 02:47:08 )
@Queen Prisma: OMG I peeked in here and JUST freaking seen you pinged me. I never got the ping :( Thank you ^^ I have both saved lol. Gonna have to order some off ya now. Just gotta figure out which OC. Most of my OC folders got deleted, so I've been pretty bummed out about actually buying any. It sucks :(

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 04:33:43 )
@Miss Kitty: OMG! I am so happy that you came back to look! I was a little ticked that I didn't get a thank you and forgot about the ping bug. Dx I've given art for free on another site and wasn't thanked for it. :( It really is sad.

Really sorry about your folders being deleted! I hope you find them! I've lost a few computers in the past, so I know how that is. :( Plus transferring everything over is a pain in the butt.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 06:36:42 )
@queen prisma: OH GOSH NO! I would never just ask for art and split. Thats super rude. I'm really sorry it got you angry :( I really didn't get the ping. This stupid thing needs fixed. I know they are working on it but when it comes to stuff like this, its kind of important lol. Even if someone draws me a stick figure, I say thanks lol. I mean...isn't it common cutesy to say thanks when getting something o.o; I'm sorry you've had to deal with that :(

And yeah. Thankfully I found an old memory card a bit ago, and it has a little bit of the art. So now its just the process of re-making folders, coping info from websites I still have saved...all that annoying stuff lol. I will for sure be buying more <3 and again, I really do appreciate the freebie (and any art in the future) ^^

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 06:42:00 )
@Miss Kitty: Its ok! Really it is. I did honestly forget about the bug. Dx I hope you got the message with it. Feel free to color in that line art how ever you wish. I thought it might have been best for you to do that. I wasn't sure which one you would have needed so I saved you both a transparent and MS paint friendly versions. I hope both work out in your favor. :)

Good luck with the folders.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 20:32:17 )
Ugh, I should probably bump this after work but I don't feel like it.

Might end up just bumping this once a week. :/

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 21:01:13 )
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love your art and intend to order, I'm just struggling to get time to put together a request thread and am also fighting the owners of the characters I want to commission into giving me their goddamn references and not being the worst, but they are, of course, the worst. What level of references do you need? The characters in question were originally created on a little dress up game we used way back when, which is shoulders up--if the pants are basically just "black capris/cargo pants" level, is that acceptable? Or would you need a better reference?
Thank you!
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 21:21:44 )
@Slytherclaw: I wish you luck with your request thread. I'm sure its stressful trying to set it up and make it pretty too. I've tried setting up a few in the past on Gaia and they usually fall though. :( I want to make another one some time with a friend, but we both need a long break from that site.

A shoulder up reference is actually pretty good. Just make sure to let me know on shoes since you said something about black capris/cargo pants. Anything on the personality of the character also helps, if you are wanting it drawn.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 21:54:07 )
@Queen Prisma: Yeah, I'll probably color it since you don't mind ^^ But still going to keep the line art too. I should be finished sorting out all that OC stuff today, so probably going to be order another one today. At least I hope ^^
|

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.