Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 04:01:47 )
@Lithinel: You're welcome. :)

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 04:36:38 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Feel free to send the trade when ever. I'm starting on it now. :)

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 05:31:29 )

[x]

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 06:13:46 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Thank you. :)

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/16 06:58:30 )

[x]

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 23:34:10 )
Everything in general has been pretty slow when it comes to commissions. I just haven't been up to doing it, even though I know that I should. I try to get myself to work on it when I have the free time, but I end up not doing it at all. I will be doing it, but it will just take me awhile before I get up the inspiration to do it or have the energy to do it.

My depression is acting back up and I can't get it under control right now. I don't have the money nor the time to try and get the help I need to maintain and keep it under control. It might be a long while before I can, and its just been so hard lately due to it. I am trying my best to cheer myself up, and the same thing goes for my boyfriend. I haven't been going on any sites that I'm usually on besides Facebook, mostly because it is on my phone.

Days have been a pretty hard struggle since my depression has flared back up, and I'm not sure what to do. All I have is my boyfriend as a support system, and its even hard for us to talk due to him working nights and me working days. My family isn't really sure on what to do, nor how to help. I don't really have much of a support system IRL, plus I don't really have that many friends that live by me. Most of my friends are online, but most of them I don't really tell this kind of stuff to, nor do I want to get into talking about it since it ends up making me start crying.

The most on anything that I have worked on has been personal art, and it seems to be the only thing I really want to do. If not binge watch something on Netflix or anime sites. Maybe even playing some video games. You might see me posting that more than anything. I'm sorry.

I am still gonna do the commissions, and I will try my best to show y'all a work in progress when I can. For right now, I am going to go on a temporary hiatus til I can get this depression under control. Thank you for understanding.

@Apollo Im Burning: I got the color pallet down on the character, I just haven't started to do the pixel work on him. When ever you get the chance, could I have a good reference of his face? A closer look would be fine. Like a bust or head shot. It doesn't have to be colored in since I have the main reference to look for that.

@Boris: I have remade the sketch, but I need to take a photo of it. I will try to send the sketch to you by PM when I can.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 00:11:14 )
@Boris: Thanks, I'm trying my best as much as I can. I'll take a listen to them when I can.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 05:20:15 )
Super cute!
As for the saying, - Touch my hoard and I will thwack you! (Since she is holding a staff)
Is rather cute! ^_^

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 10:19:48 )

[x]

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/27 04:20:47 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Yeah, that works great. :) Thank you for that.

Yeah, this has been going on for a long while now. I'm hoping I can get to see a doctor once I get the money to do so. Plus I wouldn't blame you about not able to get it anymore. I have tried eating bananas, but that doesn't seem to work, same goes for exercise, plus I hate going out in the hot weather. I've tried the fake it method before, it doesn't work at all. I told one of my friends today about my depression and they said that I seem so happy and he couldn't believe that I was depressed. I told him that it was my cover. The fake it method can be really exhausting, trust me on that. :(

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 05:45:04 )

[x]

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 07:10:41 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Thanks man. :) I really do appreciate it. Its starting to go away slowly, but not as fast as I wish it would. :( In a few days, I should be back up and ready to do art and finish up the pixel for you. :)

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 08:24:30 )

[x]

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 08:32:43 )
@Apollo Im Burning: It will never go away, but I can at least calm it down til I am functional again. Until I am able to see a professional about this, which will be a while, only then will it might go away. I'm really happy that you understand on what is going on with everything. :) Thank you.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 08:56:12 )

[x]

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 05:35:33 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Thanks. :) -hugs-

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 21:32:18 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Hey, I need the full body reference again. Dx I was getting a thing from imgur saying that the photo was deleted. That's not good!

I can at least get the face down since I could find that reference.

Plus since I have gotten over my depression, I think I'm gonna reopen my shop. I'll need to edit a few things first though.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 21:35:31 )

[x]

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 21:39:39 )
@Apollo Im Burning: Yeah, that would be perfect!

And its all good, I can understand on that. I still need to delete some files off of my laptop. xD Just been too lazy to do it.

Thanks. :D I need to go back in one of the posts and delete a base off of my list as well as adjust the prices.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/22 21:46:49 )

[x]

pls don't

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.