Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2018 How VK Ruined Solstice

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 22:35:33 )

One Day Ago...

'Twas the night before Solstice, when all through Vreg's house, a creature was stirring. A rat, not a mouse. A package was left on the step with great care, as Eugene squeaked urgently for Vreg to beware. But this warning did not register through Vregory's mind, as he thought it was merely a gift, how kind!

Inside was a letter, penned finely in ink. The contents forced Vreg to stop and think. (It also gave your beloved narrator time, to sigh in relief as I don't need to rhyme.)

"Dear decrepit Rat King,

It is I, your archnemesis! I of course need no introduction for you surely recognize this writing."

Vregory stared into space as he tried to recall, but he did not recognize this writing at all.

"My, ahem, many powerful sources have indicated your face expresses confusion! Then I shall do you this one favor and remind you of your most nefarious enemy: VK! Do not forget again, or... something of devastating magnitude will most definitely befall you.

What's that, Mich? Wrap it up? Erm, yes, of course! Villains must be swift, malicious. THEN, Rat King! Listen- well, read good! You shall receive twelve gifts from me in the coming days, and they will be your undoing."

Only half understanding, Vreg gave a smile and a wink. Twelve gifts coming his way? Too exciting to think!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 22:35:58 )
SUMMARY
The mysterious VK returns once again to terrorize our beloved trash lord Vregory!
This time he promises to deliver a daily gift to Vreg, but all is not as innocent as it appears.
You'll have to help Vregory avoid this fiend's tricks and escape precarious situations!

MECHANICS
The third post will explain the "gift" that VK has left for Vregory.
It will be up to you as a community to come together and discuss a solution to overcome this challenge.
The key to this activity is creativity, conversation, and observation. You decide Vreg's fate!

When you feel satisfied with a solution, you can then vote for it.
You will have 24 hours after a gift arrives to discuss and vote for ideas.

To vote, ping @Vregory with your suggestion.

You may ask Vreg questions about his surroundings, abilities, or anything else that comes to mind. You may not ask him to perform actions until voting.

PRIZE
All participants of this thread will receive a special reward.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 22:36:27 )
ON THE TWELFTH DAY OF SOLSTICE, VK GAVE TO VREG...

While out on a walk to look for new treasures, Vregory's eyes widened, finding a partially wrapped burger, "Is perfectly good." He nodded. However, as he approached the morsel to retrieve it, his eyes lit up, seeing a full slice of pizza up ahead. And then a carton of fries before that. And then a half eaten bag of chips ahead of that.

This strange line up of foods didn't alarm Vregory, seeing it as his lucky day as he scooped them up one by one, walking down the path of delicious junk food. But as he reached out to grab a discarded sandwich, he noticed a note hidden under the treat. Eugene squeaked, leaping down to read it out for him.

"I'm sure you're anxious to find out what I have in store for you today, dear Rat King. Well I did save the best for last! You fool! You walked right into my trap! Haven't you ever heard the saying 'there's no such thing as a free meal'? Take a look around you."

Vregory blinked, glancing around. He saw what appeared to be an obstacle course littered with bright splotches of colour. Vregory hummed, not sure what he was looking at, but nodded approvingly regardless, "Festive, is good decorating."

Eugene shook his head, continuing the letter, "Today will be the day I finally confront you and put an end to my campaign. But let's see if you can even survive to reach that moment! You have 10 seconds... Run."

"Run where..?" Vregory tilted his head, but didn't have a chance to ponder for too long. An object whizzed past his head and splattered against the ground beside him in a mess of goopy red. Jumping to his feet, he whirled around, spotting a masked man in a fine grey suit, holding what appeared to be a gun. Eugene squeaked in alarm, tugging on Vregory's hair, urging him to take action. Quick!

What should Vregory do? You have 24 hours to discuss and lock your vote.

ON THE FIRST DAY OF SOLSTICE, VK GAVE TO VREG...

Vreg rubbed his eyes as he woke from his comfortable sleep, ready to start the new day. However, something didn't feel right... And sitting up, it became immediately apparent that this wasn't his bed! Vreg is floating on an inflatable mattress in the ocean! There's a letter hidden under the pillow:

"A quaint callback to our last meeting at this beach, wouldn't you think? I'd advise against taking a dip in the water however, you might find it rather frigid this time of year. I wonder what Realm you'll end up floating to when you're inevitably too foolish to escape this gift."

ON THE SECOND DAY OF SOLSTICE, VK GAVE TO VREG...

Vreg found on one of his jaunts through town for treasure, a basket that laid invitingly upon the pavement. Despite the area bustling normally, there was only Vreg at that time. Almost like destiny.

Or a plot.

Vreg being Vreg went over to it immediately and peered inside. What he found was a pair of eyes looking back at him, blinking innocently. "Is baby," he exclaimed happily while plucking the tyke from his perch.

Eugene snatched a letter from the blankets wrapped around the little thing and read it to Vreg in the language of the rats: "Congratulations on your adoption, Rat King! You're now the proud owner of an MF54 line of robotic simulations! That child you hold is very, very unhappy, and who wouldn't be in your arms?"

As if on cue, the small mechanical construct began kicking its hands and legs in a fit. It started to sniffle, but was full-on wailing before long.

Eugene continued: "Hope you enjoy parenting! Oh, and if you don't stop the crying, BOOM! That was an explosion, by the way. It'll blow up and incinerate you, get it? The best part is if you try to stop it by any other way than being a good papa, you and your precious rats will go up in flames. HAHAHAHA!

... It's too long again? Why do I do this, Mich? Why can't I capture the essence of a short-hand- erm, letter end."

ON THE THIRD DAY OF SOLSTICE, VK GAVE TO VREG...

After the baby incident, Vreg and everyone involved could use refreshments. Luckily, the Rat King stumbled upon a row of three soda bottles in the alley by Joyful Jamboree. Convenient, if a bit suspicious given recent events.

Vreg leapt towards the soda with no reservations and as he did, what appeared to be a tiny robot sprang out of the shadows. On the display screen serving as its head, a sly face popped up as if coercing someone into a shady purchase.

Quickly and unexpectedly, the bot's cable-like arms extended to the bottles and rapidly swapped their positions. The display changed to reflect a satisfied smile with closed eyes, and it sprang away.

Before Vreg could even think about what transpired, it walked back into view and held up a letter before springing away once more.

Eugene popped out of his hair and read it: "A delicious drink on me, Rat King, but with an equally delicious caveat of course. I've employed top scientists to concoct the most vile drinks imaginable! The center bottle before you contains the only drinkable substance, while the other two are filled with carbonated beef stock, and dirty mop water. Hope you keep a good eye on my lovely assistant's mesmerizing movements, or you'll find yourself dreadfully sick! HAHAHAHA!"

You get the feeling the letter was supposed to be delivered before the swap.

ON THE FOURTH DAY OF SOLSTICE, VK GAVE TO VREG...

Hearing a commotion outside of his house, Vreg opened the door and was surprised by the sight before him. Four birds were fluttering around and squabbling with his rat friends!

Eugene was about to leap into the fray to defend his friends, but stopped and squeaked to Vreg. "Another letter?" Vreg looked down, nodding as he moves to pick up the paper for Eugene to assist him in reading.

"I've heard pigeons referred to as 'flying rats' before, so you should feel right at home here. Then again, I think that's a disservice to these birds. You see, I've hired that top animal trainers from Sound Realm to teach these birds how to specifically annoy you and your rats!

But don't call me unfair! There's a way to make it stop... But good luck reaching it! HAHAHA! You see those letters tried to their legs? That's the keyword to make them stop. Too bad the birds have also been trained to bite and peck if you try to touch them!

Do you think I perhaps should have left that out, Mich? Maybe I gave him too much information, I get so caught up in the thrill of the game. Hm.

Oh, right. Enjoy bird poop, Rat King!"

ON THE FIFTH DAY OF SOLSTICE, VK GAVE TO VREG...

It was time for Vreg's daily dumpster dive. Eugene circled a spot on the map they hadn't gone back to in a while, and the two set off.

The garbage in question was contained within a modest dumpster behind Joe's Smackin' Schnapps. Joe brewed some good ale, but cooked up even better chicken wings, and Vreg was in luck! The trash was being thrown out by an employee just as they arrived.

The bag suspiciously broke in mid-air and a box Vreg recognized went flying out. He dashed in a blur and leapt for it, clutching it to his chest as he fell into the large bin. Meanwhile, Eugene eyed the employee suspiciously because she watched to make sure Vreg had shown himself with the box in hand before making her way back into the bar, whistling nonchalantly.

"Look Eugene, is good wings! So many too..." Vreg froze after he scarfed one down, and tears stung at his eyes. He exhaled powerfully and his tongue flopped outwards, expression furrowing. From the opened box, a tiny propeller with a scrap of paper attached to it slowly flew upwards.

Eugene read the message: "Enjoy the wings, loser! The sauce was crafted specially for you by my master chefs, designed to be the ultimate in tear-jerking spice. Bet you wish you brought [REDACTED], huh buddy? Oh... good save, Mich. I almost spilled the beans there. What kind of villain-" The irrelevant words continued, but the propeller flew out of view before Eugene could finish

ON THE SIXTH DAY OF SOLSTICE, VK GAVE TO VREG...

On this brisk morning Vreg went out for another adventure, shivering slightly as he walked. Eugene gave him a scolding squeak which the young man nodded to, "Yeah is cold."

Suddenly a stray robot came flying towards him, carrying a knitted sweater. Before either of them could react, it slipped the garment onto Vregory before flying off. Vregory blinked, looking down at himself, "... Oh is good!"

Vregory was happy to accept the gift and continue on his journey. That would have been the case anyway, until another robot appeared to do the same. And then another, and another, and another... Soon an entire fleet of robots appeared, tugging sweater after sweater onto Vregory until he was an orb of wool and fleece. Eugene squeaked in alarm, trying to help pull them off, before a final robot appeared to toss a letter before the rat. He read it out loud to Vregory.

"Feeling a little hot under the collar now, Rat King? You should be, considering how many collars you're wearing now! Good luck escaping this gift when you can't even move your arms. The little vermin you call your friends won't be much use either, how would a rat pull off anything? HAHAHA.

Do you think he'll understand the play on words at the beginning Mich? I'm worried it's too subtle. Why am I writing this down?"

ON THE SEVENTH DAY OF SOLSTICE, VK GAVE TO VREG...

Passing by an arcade, Vreg halted abruptly in his tracks, his green eyes growing wide in wonder from the giant promotional sign in the window's display: "Today Only: Free Plays on "Groove Groove Riot" For All Customers!". Without hesitation Vreg zipped into the strangely empty establishment, hopping up onto the dance platform, "I'm good at this game Eugene watch."

However, instead of the familiar title screen and peppy music, Vreg was met by a scrolling text message down the giant monitor. Eugene sighed, knowing where this was going, as he began to read it aloud:

" You're so easy to manipulate it's almost pitiful. But if I had pity for you, you wouldn't be here now would you? You never were one to refuse a dance, were you Rat King? Especially a free one!

... Well of course most dances are free Mich, but in this case, it isn't. Or it is. Hold on, you're ruining my moment!

Ahem. Right. I'd recommend you don't stop dancing until the end... If you can even make it that long. Losing this game or trying to leave the machine before the game is over will result in a very nasty punishment, and you don't even want to find out what it is! HAHAHA! Good luck!"

When the message ended the game suddenly began, Vregory ignoring the threat of the message to stomp along to the arrows. At first it was a blast, Vreg effortlessly dancing along to the sugar pop music. But gradually, the arrows grew faster, and more elaborate, the song going on and on, showing no signs of stopping. Panting with slight labour, Vreg frowned, "I want to go home Eugene I'm tired..."

ON THE EIGHTH DAY OF SOLSTICE, VK GAVE TO VREG...

"Eugene?" Vreg asked curiously, looking around for his faithful companion. Unlike most days, the rat was not by his friend's side. Vregory hummed in concern, before smiling as he heard the familiar squeaks of Eugene and his friends, "Ah. Already out for adventure."

However, when Vregory found his friends it was a different story. The rats were in a circle, beeping in distress as their tails were tied together, struggling against each other to try to find freedom. Beside them laid a familiar letter.

"How pathetic that you have to rely on pests to help you in every challenge. Let's see how well you fair helping them out for a change! I tirelessly spent all night consulting the top fashion magazines to learn how to intricately braid hair... But it wasn't hair I was interested in!

I call this the rat tail braid! Do you think it will catch on? HAHAHA! Good luck trying to loosen my skillful work, you will find it quite the laborious task, especially with panicking animals attached to it.

Wait, what do you mean there's already a hairstyle called that? Let me look it up... Oh. That is just vile, Mich."

ON THE NINTH DAY OF SOLSTICE, VK GAVE TO VREG...

Vreg sat up from his peaceful sleep with a hearty yawn, and a big stretch. He went to run a hand through his hair, however, and his fingers stuck to something. Blinking in surprise, he pulled and he pulled, but couldn't yank his hand free. A bead of sweat rolled from his brow, then, as Eugene scurried into view and held up a note.

Vreg paused in his struggle and read it slowly, "Rat King, you try my paytent! I'm ru-runni-rooming out of ideas - I mean, no. No, no. I will not be defe-" Eugene gave a squeaking cough and interrupted him, flipping the note over to take charge.

"Defeated by you!" Vreg had a look of revelation and nodded at the correction. Eugene continued: "So today, today you will truly suffer. My numerous and powerful spies have concluded you're afraid of getting your hair cut, but you know what? Now it's a total mess. You're all gummed up, loser, with no way out this time! I laugh at you here, menacingly."

For once over the past few days, Vreg looked like he was about to cry.

ON THE TENTH DAY OF SOLSTICE, VK GAVE TO VREG...

In their daily travels searching for treasure, Vreg and Eugene "happened" across a strange outdoor stage. Strange because it hadn't been there before. A large crowd was gathered around a karaoke machine situated in the center. Breaking it down was a long blonde-haired woman who was at once terrifyingly familiar to the two scavengers.

Vivienne hit the last note with flourish and gave a breath of relief, smiling when she caught sight of Vreg. "Oh, Vreg! Are you here for the fun, too? This stage just kind of popped up, but it's been a blast-" Her voice was cut off by the sound of a shrill sound of an alarm blaring from the speakers of the machine.

"Target word spoken," a mechanical voice boomed. "Scanning area," a moment passed before laser bars shot up from the edges of the stage, trapping everyone within. "Target found. Delivering message." Rather than continuing vocally, the machine spat out a letter aimed right at Vreg which Eugene caught handily.

Vivi blinked, "Do you have some kind of secret admirer, Vreg?"

The Rat King grinned sheepishly, "Yeah, is good friend. Gives many gifts but shy. Don't know who it is, but very nice person." He nodded.

Eugene gave an exasperated sigh and began reading: "Enough is enough, Vregory! Your friends may have saved you from the ultimate in dancing technology, but this! This is the song of your undoing. Once you stupidly stumble onto this marvel like I know you will, it'll recognize your foul presence and trap you inside a field of impenetrableness! Unless you can sing perfectly, you and whatever motley crew you've gathered won't stand a ghost of a chance! YOU HEAR ME, VREGORY? This is the end! I win! This state-of-the-art machine runs on batteries with multiple back-ups. Multiple, Vregory. That's a lot, in case you were wondering. Now sing, lest you want to see what this karaoke of death has in store! HAHAHAHA!

... What, I was kind of intense? But Mich, isn't that the point? I want him to be scared, to cower, to - wait, let me stop writing."

The crowd seems dubious at how well Vregory will handle this challenge.

ON THE ELEVENTH DAY OF SOLSTICE, VK GAVE TO VREG...

Vreg opened his eyes suddenly to a room that was not his own, but familiar nonetheless. It was both comforting and disconcerting since even he knew such a thing was impossible. Smiling in fond remembrance, the Rat King touched a nearby picture frame before a voice called out to him.

He turned to a figure that must have been watching him the entire time. He couldn't make out any features, and even the voice was unrecognizable. Distorted. It was a mere silhouette seated at what appeared to be a large table set for dinner. "Come, Vregory. Sit with me and have a bi-uh..." Before it could even finish offering, Vreg had dashed over in a blur, digging into the feast.

"Y-yes, that's right. Eat, eat well! We have much to discuss, you and I."

Vreg looked up from munching on a mutton chop and smiled, "Is tasty! Are you a new friend, maybe Eugene's buddy?"

"Erm... no... I am-" It quieted as the Rat King offered food.

"Is yours, right? Have to share! Can't have it all if it's someone else's. Oh, but I wonder where Eugene ran off to?" Vreg looked around but couldn't find his companion, confused at the thought of him not being there.

"Your... rat is not here right now, but that's not important! Look, Vregory. I brought you here to reveal something. Something important."

"Ooh, is important news? Are you in trouble? I can help new shady friend."

"N-no, of course not. Argh... you always do this! You're in trouble, you numbskull! I, the great VK, have used state of the art research to infiltrate your dreams, and now this nightmare you find yourself in will never end. You will be stuck in this house forever, without your stupid little rat to save you!"

Vreg blinked as the silhouette stood and snapped its fingers, twisting into nothingness. The luxurious chamber around Vreg darkened as the food turned... questionable. He of course didn't mind and ate only the good pieces, but was worried about what happened to his new friend. Could friends really just disappear like that?

Maybe he should have a look around for the friend or Eugene. There seemed to be a lot of rooms. As if it was some kind of mansion. Had to be some kind of clue or way out.

His companion may be missing, but he does have you. Remember you can ask him questions.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 22:37:44 )
PREVIOUS VICTORIES
When you as a group help Vregory overcome VK's tricks, you will create a unique ending.

After shimmying a bit to rock the mattress closer to the driftwood, Vregory lifts it into the air triumphantly, "This will help."

With all his might he begins to row his makeshift boat towards the buoy, climbing up onto the structure as instructed. He looks around, not sure what to do now. He sits down, legs curled up to keep them out of the water, and waits.

Hours later...

The coastguard passes by, spotting Vreg floating on the buoy. After he picks him up onto his boat and hears the confusing story, he shakes his head, "Why didn't you just paddle the mattress to shore...? It wasn't that far away, it probably would have been quicker."

"Friends said this was a good idea and it was we got to spend time together, it was cold but fun. It's dry on this boat," Vreg nods with a small sneeze. He seems content with how this day went.

Taking a shortcut under the city with the crying robotic baby cradled in his arms, Vreg soon found himself in front of Valentina's workshop. He knocked, and waited.... and waited.... and knocked and waited again. There was no answer, prompting Vreg to shrug, "Humm... Must be busy."

With a squeak and a roll of his eyes, Eugene leapt forward, using the weight of his body to turn the doorknob open and causing the front door to swing open. Valentina was inside, mumbling to herself as she fiddled with some gadget.

"Oh!" Vreg smiled as he held the wailing machinery out in front of him. "Hello punny lady, I have a baby and-"

"Oh no time for that!" Val waved him off, "You're going to want a nurse for that! That's the only way you'll pacifier! And I'd hurry too, that crying is about to drive me stork raving mad!"

"But Eugene says it's not a normal baby and my friends said you'd know because you're smart and-" The baby begins to cry harder, shaking in Vreg's hands.

"Why thank you for noticing! But I'm an engineer, you see, and right now I'm missing an important capacitor I need to finish this- wow that baby is really causing a fuss!" Val finally turned to look at it as the robot's eyes suddenly began to flash red and beep.

"SELF DESTRUCT ACTIVATED. 10... 9..."

At this Val's eyes finally lit up, leaping across the room, "Well why didn't you just say that now!" Rather than concern, she seemed to be thrilled by this latest development, pulling out her toolbox and immediately opening up the back of robot, "Fascinating! This must be a top of the line model... No matter, no matter. Here we... go!" She snipped a wire just before the baby could count down to 1, turning to give Vregory a thumbs up, "Just in the lick of time, too! If we had hesitated another second, the power of that bomb could have caused some serious damage! Talk about an explosive temper tantrum!"

Vregory looked over to the baby lying on the workbench, not entirely sure what just happened but nodding in satisfaction, "Is napping now."

Eugene nods to the few who noted the center bottle, squeaking to Vreg to open it. Eventually jimmying the cap off the bottle with a satisfying 'pop', the contents clearly let out a fizzy sound, "Is good sign."

Setting it on the ground, Eugene and the rats sniffed the fluids, letting out a squeak of approval. Excited, Vreg lifted the bottle back up, pouring some into the soda lid to share with his friends before taking a drink. He sighed in satisfaction, quenching his mighty thirst.

Hearing mention of everyone discussing the beef broth, Vreg turned to his friends, "Let's find that one too." Eugene gave him a skeptical squeak, but nodded, waiting as Vreg opened another bottle. Sniffing the content, he gave a firm squeak of 'no', causing the young man to set it down before opening the other. Although apprehensive of its contents, Eugene gave this bottle the squeak of approval.

Curious, Vreg lifts the bottle to sniff it himself, a familiar scent of food in his nose. "Smells nice... is the beef I didn't know it came watery that's good." Vreg takes the bottle and brings it to his mouth, which Eugene tries to stop him again to no avail. After a sip he puts it back down, a hint of disgust in his face. "Not good."

Vregory nods along with the plan, knowing that food would help distract him, too. "Humm...." He sounds thoughtfully, a determined expression crossing his face, "Sounds serious. We need good seed."

Eugene squeaks, giving a little salute with his paw as he runs away. Vregory stays behind, trying to help keep the birds away from his friends the best he can, receiving a peck or two for his troubles.

Eventually Eugene returned, dragging a giant bag of birdseed back with him. It looks new, and it's unclear where exactly he found it, but it looks perfect for the job. As the rat nears his friends, the bag rips open, causing the seed to go flying.

With an excited chirp the birds descend onto the seed, gobbling it up greedily. Taking the opportunity presented to him, Vreg launched himself towards the birds, snatching the notes off their legs.

Each piece of paper had a single word written on it, and lying them out next to each other revealed the secret password to send them away. Concentrating, Vreg read them out carefully, "Go... Away.... You... Birds..."

The birds looked up from their seed from the phrase, cooing before taking off in flight. Vreg watched as they flapped away, giving them a wave, "Food and adventure just like us, is true they are rats."

Scurrying out of the alleyway, Vreg bolted towards the nearest convenience store, dashing past the bored employee to grab a carton of milk from the back case. With tears in his eyes he slammed a couple of volts onto the counter before ripping open the cardboard. Tilting his head back he took a mighty chug of the dairy drink, not stopping until he had drained it.

"Will that be all, sir?" The employee asked as Vreg wiped away his milk moustache with a sigh of relief.

"Milk is good. Made it hurt less," Vreg nodded with a lazy smile, before he glanced back towards the alleyway longingly, "Humm...."

It wasn't long until Vregory was in the alley once more, tears in his eyes as he regretted trying to eat them again. Still, he sniffled, wheezing out, "W-Was good..."

Vregory nodded to the suggestions given to him, "I'll try both should be good," he agreed, turning to Eugene, "You and your friends spread the word I'll find somebody to take these off me..."

Waddling as well as he could under the many layers, Vregory eventually found somebody walking down the street. As he got closer, he recognized the figure, trying to wave but unable to move his arm, "Hi ink man I need you to undress me."

Vyctor halted in his tracks, his face contorting for a moment before turning, sighing in relief as he saw the state Vregory was in, "Oh you need help getting out of that? Huh. How'd ya even end up like this anyway?" He asked, moving to help pull some of the outer layers off.

Vregory smiled, face beet red from the heat of the wool layers, "Is a gift! But it was too many so I'm going to give them to friends too, do you want one? Is good sweaters."

"Huh.. I'll pass thanks," With that, he stepped back, leaving Vregory comfortable in a single sweater, the rat boy waving his now free arms in victory and content. After handing Vregory a large pile of sweaters, he reached out to pat the top of his head and offered him a lazy smile, "Stay out of trouble now, will ya? You have a knack for finding it."

"I'm not going to trouble I'm going to hand out sweaters now. Bye ink man!" With that he wandered off to find his rat friends, ready to hand out the sweaters to the cold and needy.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 23:07:04 )
Vreg ;w; what a strange gift to be given ;w;

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 23:12:50 )

that really is a strange gift..I'd probably swim tot he enarest peice of land..

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 23:13:16 )
Guess Vreg should find a way to paddle out of the ocean? o uo;
Wonder if there's a shore in sight.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 23:13:55 )
but what would he paddle with ? ;w;

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 23:14:17 )

Vreg needs to just lay down and go back to sleep peacefully. Enjoy the movements of the waves.
The sooner VK realizes Vreg is enjoying this, the quicker he will become annoyed and just undo it.

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 23:15:29 )
Guess he could just let the ocean take him somewhere. lol

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 23:16:19 )
go with the flow?? XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 23:30:01 )

yeah but what if the flow means he's trapped at sea for days with no food, water...

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 23:39:23 )
November 2017 - February 2018
Argh...I'm trying to think of some sort of solution or question to ask Vreg, but I'm clueless right now. :P

For now, I would just say to hold on until we can all put our minds together and think of a plan. Wouldn't want to fall into that ice cold water...

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 23:39:56 )

Vreg should find a volleyball, name it Wilson and talk to it while he is stranded to keep him sane.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 23:46:40 )

@Saeyra: wasn't that a movie..i dimly remember that from my childhood.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 23:47:29 )
@star2000shadow: cast away with that guys from Angels and demons XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 23:47:59 )

@GuttedBunny: and now you have me wanting to watch that..

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 23:48:45 )
@star2000shadow: Angels and demons? orrrr???

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 23:54:12 )

Haha yeah Gutted is right its called "Cast Away" and it is a movie with Tom Hanks where he gets stranded on a lonely island and nearly goes insane.

Always ping me please.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/21 23:55:16 )
@Saeyra: o yah Tom hanks.......i forgot he was on this planet;w;

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.