Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Your favourite Yuletide foods?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 18:54:15 )
    I am not a big fan of mince pies but it depends which shop they are from. I love all the chocolate that is available at Christmas. I also love roast potatoes in goose fat which are only available to buy at Christmas.

What are some of your favourite holiday treats?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/7 23:34:14 )
@sunny: I used to really enjoy Ham!
But my job gave us a Christmas Ham for 2 consecutive years.
And it was only my husband and I eating the ham.
We froze it.
I had to eat Ham until like Easter.
For two years.
NO MORE HAM. XD
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/8 17:36:54 )

❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️☃︎❄️
Hmm, the chocolates, the specialty cookies like Cinnamon Stars, Vanilla Crescents, and Angle cookies.....I feel like I should be baking now.
Mmmm even though I can do this year round, having home made just feels better during the holidays.
Homemade cranberry sauce is also strictly a holiday thing, and so is the seafood stuffing.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/8 22:42:36 )
christmas cookies such as: jødekager, vanillekranse, brunkager.. peppernuts ( pebernødder ) I can also take in limited quality.. I prefer the cookies to be homemade but got two things against me this year; my weak wrists after the strokes I had 3 years ago, and a oven/stove that makes my apartments electricity go out when using the stove/oven..

I also like Klejner, but as with peppernuts, only in very limited quality and NOT fried in animal fat or the like.

I also have a fondness for Pågen gifflar with peberkage taste ( translated to gingerbread taste on the pack, but honestly the taste is very muh different from gingerbread ) unfortunately it seems to be quite the hunt to find those gifflar this year. at least I have yet to find them in my town.

as for the julefood itself I like ricepudding, though my stomac does´nt always agree with me there ^^;;

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/9 09:13:48 )
Well being a basic white bitch I love me everything pumpkin spice

Other than that I love Bailey's Irish creme and even though it is available all year for me it is such a winter holiday drink and I only drink it in november and december XD

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/9 13:14:39 )
We’ll carry on

@Luffer Nutter: I have that with Coca Cola. I only drink that when Santa appears on the bottles.
If there’s no Santa, I drink Pepsi when I want a kind of cola.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/10 11:50:07 )
@Luffer Nutter: this basic white scandinavian bitch envys you guys who can get pumpkin spice stuff.. I'm SO curious as to how it taste ( same goes for pumpkin pie... never tasted either and never saw any of them in stores )

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 05:40:22 )
There's this kind of peppermint that melts in your mouth and it's super good, I don't even know what it's called but it always ends up in my advent calendar and I love it.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 05:45:03 )

I actually like fruitcake... I get it from my dad.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/22 05:50:11 )
if it's not expired, it's my favorite.
so like. mcdonalds.

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.