Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Cirque ad Infinitum !October Fun!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/28 13:51:54 )

"What did you do this October for Halloween or Fall Season?? and even talk about past seasons as well. :)

If anyone is wearing a costume, pictures welcome! Let's see your creations!

This year I went to Hawk Mountain to enjoy fall weather and climb a mountain lol... It was fun!

And I went to cream acres with my boyfriend Friday. Wore a Sally sweater with skull leggings and my boots. It was fun.

A few years ago I went to a Halloween festival for three days and it was a blast. I dressed as a bat. It was fun. :)

Anyway, post up your images, stories etc.... Have fun!

My Pictures....

My drawing

Hawk Mountain Adventure with my son, brother and dad.

A date with my boyfriend.

"

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/28 13:59:48 )
Awesome Jack Skellington drawing! I was going to stay in and watch cute halloween movies (along the lines of The Corpse Bride or Nightmare before Christmas) but I'll be going on a trip on Thursday so maybe I'll stay in the hotel room and watch the movies XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/28 14:10:08 )

"
Ixora:
Awesome Jack Skellington drawing! I was going to stay in and watch cute halloween movies (along the lines of The Corpse Bride or Nightmare before Christmas) but I'll be going on a trip on Thursday so maybe I'll stay in the hotel room and watch the movies XD

That's Awesome :) For Halloween, I am going out during the day with my boyfriend to see Halloween, then come home and spend time with my son and his friend trick and treating lol.... One cool thing having a kid is being able to do that still. I do dress up a little. It's fun! "

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/28 14:14:48 )
@MoonEevee: Nice! What are y'all gonna be dressing up as?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/28 14:16:58 )

"
Ixora:
@MoonEevee: Nice! What are y'all gonna be dressing up as?

As a bat or Sally. I have both. I mainly just wearing something easy. The bat is just a hoodie with wings on the sleeves and Sally is a nice sweater like her dress. I can use make up to create the look. It's something simple and easy to do."

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/28 14:26:15 )
I am a volunteer/actor at a local haunted house ( that is called the best in the country, probably because they/we work with people from a university that study in brains and horror/pain ) First I just played a insane patient/jumpscare in a padded room, but the arrangers were so impressed by my screams that they put me on a slightly bigger role as a cocoon victim in a 'giant spiders nest' as you might call it, for the rest of the time ( aka untill 3rd november )
It's quite funny. Cold but fun. I am currently waiting for photos ( and eventual videos as there were tv youtube crews there last time ) the house got 53 rooms and is one giant horror maze with a story/theme going.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/28 14:35:26 )

"
TeaTales:
I am a volunteer/actor at a local haunted house ( that is called the best in the country, probably because they/we work with people from a university that study in brains and horror/pain ) First I just played a insane patient/jumpscare in a padded room, but the arrangers were so impressed by my screams that they put me on a slightly bigger role as a cocoon victim in a 'giant spiders nest' as you might call it, for the rest of the time ( aka untill 3rd november )
It's quite funny. Cold but fun. I am currently waiting for photos ( and eventual videos as there were tv youtube crews there last time ) the house got 53 rooms and is one giant horror maze with a story/theme going.

That's awesome. Though I am weird when it comes to horror houses.... I don't get scared or feel scared, I just constantly laugh. Creamy Acres is one of the tops in my area and they do well, especially with props, but I walked through it like nothing. But still, its fun and awesome. :) I love enjoying that feeling of what will be next. "

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/28 14:38:46 )
Nice. What will your son be dressing up as?

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/28 15:28:07 )

"
Ixora:
Nice. What will your son be dressing up as?

He is Iron Man. I will have pictures that day and will defiantly post. :)

How about you? Are you dressing up? :)"

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/28 15:50:56 )
I hate haunted houses... ever since I was like 7 or 8 and my Mom accidently took me to grab night(and even back then I hated being touched). I freaked out soooo bad that they had to take me through a special area to a diffrent set of doors to leave. Didn't help either that they had a large movie screen set up while waiting in line with gory and scary scenes from movies and they had the Indiana Jones part on where the shaman guy or something reaches in and pulls out a beating heart... Also didn't help that my grandma never let me watch horror/scary movies as a kid. I watched them over at my friends houses or my Dad would sneak them in when she was in her room or gone for a few hours. LOL.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/28 16:04:04 )
Awww cute!

Nah. The only thing I'm looking forward to this halloween is swimming in saltwater since it's been a while and for 4 days I'm gonna be surrounded by it XD
The place will probably have some halloween festivities. I've been to where I'm going before a couple years back but not on halloween. I can't remember what month but they had an amazing fire show, so hopefully there'll be something nice going on this weekend.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/28 16:52:26 )
Wow! It sounds like you've had a really eventful Halloween season! I'm planning on taking my 2.5 y/o out for real trick or treating this year. I'm so excited! He did some trick or treating at the zoo last year, but I just wasn't brave enough to take him out to houses. Even still, we'll probably just stick to our immediate neighborhood. Baby steps. XD I need to come up with a costume he'll be willing to wear. He's not a fan of anything other than shorts and t-shirts and absolutely NOTHING on his head.

I've been able to dress up several times this month for my work. We had a book character parade and my whole team did Alice in Wonderland. I've edited their faces out. Idk how they feel about being on the internet. XD I was tweedle-dee and my teaching partner was Tweedle-dum. I got to dress up all week for Red Ribbon Week- if you follow all of the dress up days, that means you won't do drugs right? and I wore my butterfly costume for a family curriculum night. Overall, i'm pleased with the amount of dressing up I got.

My team and I

My Butterfly Costume

I had antennae at the beginning of the night, but I took the pictures after I got home. XD
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/28 17:50:24 )

"
macsen191:
I hate haunted houses... ever since I was like 7 or 8 and my Mom accidently took me to grab night(and even back then I hated being touched). I freaked out soooo bad that they had to take me through a special area to a diffrent set of doors to leave. Didn't help either that they had a large movie screen set up while waiting in line with gory and scary scenes from movies and they had the Indiana Jones part on where the shaman guy or something reaches in and pulls out a beating heart... Also didn't help that my grandma never let me watch horror/scary movies as a kid. I watched them over at my friends houses or my Dad would sneak them in when she was in her room or gone for a few hours. LOL.

I hate being touched but luckily for today they can't do that. I am not so much scared, as I am uncomfortable and annoyed by being touched. The place I went they don't touch you and they are good too. They even interact if you speak to them. I use to watch horror films with my mom. My first horror film was People Under the Stairs.

Ixora:
Awww cute!

Nah. The only thing I'm looking forward to this halloween is swimming in saltwater since it's been a while and for 4 days I'm gonna be surrounded by it XD
The place will probably have some halloween festivities. I've been to where I'm going before a couple years back but not on halloween. I can't remember what month but they had an amazing fire show, so hopefully there'll be something nice going on this weekend.

That's Awesome! I live by the Jersey shore, about 45 minutes but even being close I don't get to go often. That should be awesome though!

Mousy:
Wow! It sounds like you've had a really eventful Halloween season! I'm planning on taking my 2.5 y/o out for real trick or treating this year. I'm so excited! He did some trick or treating at the zoo last year, but I just wasn't brave enough to take him out to houses. Even still, we'll probably just stick to our immediate neighborhood. Baby steps. XD I need to come up with a costume he'll be willing to wear. He's not a fan of anything other than shorts and t-shirts and absolutely NOTHING on his head.

I've been able to dress up several times this month for my work. We had a book character parade and my whole team did Alice in Wonderland. I've edited their faces out. Idk how they feel about being on the internet. XD I was tweedle-dee and my teaching partner was Tweedle-dum. I got to dress up all week for Red Ribbon Week- if you follow all of the dress up days, that means you won't do drugs right? and I wore my butterfly costume for a family curriculum night. Overall, i'm pleased with the amount of dressing up I got.

My team and I

My Butterfly Costume

I had antennae at the beginning of the night, but I took the pictures after I got home. XD

That is awesome! I love dressing up but those costumes are amazing and good quality!

My son was like that at that age. He hated to be dressed lol... But I said in order to get candy he has to be. Now, he gets excited. lol.... He is 8 and this year he finally has a friend to go with in the neighborhood. "

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/29 16:05:06 )

"~Bump~

"

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/3 01:45:20 )

I really want to go to a Halloween party one year. Don't know if it will ever happen though.
109/200

Donator — Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/3 12:09:28 )

III did nothing this halloween. worked overnight at gas bar. scared **less that I was going to get murdered. x__x
Ping me if needed

I do pixels. check my shop

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/5 02:56:52 )

"Halloween I went out with my boyfriend and just kind of went to the park. It was a beautiful day. Then went trick or treating with my son. It wasn't a crazy day. Just normal day. It was nice to do something this year. Usually I don't get that chance often.

I was hoping for anyone on here to post up some pictures of their Halloween costumes!"

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/5 16:36:55 )
@MoonEevee: we carved pumpkins at work with the kids,had a Halloween costume contest and took a small group of kids trick o treatin!
call me grem
they/them

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.