Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests • A Nalightful Quest •

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/10 22:43:18 )

@Nalightful: I sent my dad to the pharmacy and he got me a throatspray, nosespray, some vicks and a salt solution for my nose, i don't think there's much else a doctor would advice so i think i'll be fine this way for now

Ooohhh!! excited to see what you'll make!
I might join too~

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/10 22:52:19 )
@nyuu: Glad you got what you can to ease the sickness.
A lot of colds and stuff you kinda just have to wait out with meds, anyway.

Yessss you always have great item ideas, do it!

Oooo and I know I don't have ton of posts on this site, but I'm one of the top posters (along with you <3) since the 3rd. Doing pretty good at staying active so far!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/10 23:08:48 )

@Nalightful: Yeah, i've also been checking my temperature and so far no fever, so that's good!

I still have to come up with an idea but i will eventually!

Yay! I'm so glad you're enjoying your time here, i really love talking to you daily now!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/10 23:54:27 )
@nyuu: Thats how I am when I get real sick, too! No fever means you're probably not really contagious, either. So that's good!
I regularly try to keep tabs on everything (especially if it's a day before I have to go to work or something). Cause I need time to actually be able to call in.

Yeah I don't have any ideas for the item contest yet. But I'm sure when I sit down to actually draw, that I can get some inspiration flowing. I'll go look at some good shoe references for ideas.

I did miss talking to some more of my online friends on a more daily basis!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 10:13:20 )

@Nalightful: Still no fever, however my temperature has been quite low! o: too low, actually
I think i might be contagious though as my mom just called me she's woken up with a sore throat too > <

I often have ideas i want to work out but i feel like i get stuck trying to make them :'D

Same, i'm glad i brought you guys back/here!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 10:32:13 )
@nyuu: Oh no, not your mom, too D:
Shoo sickness, shoo! I haven't been feeling that bad since later in the day. So hopefully it was just a little passing thing.

I'm sketching a few ideas! So even if I don't get a real good finished thing to send in, I can at least send the sketches lol

Now we only need to bring everyone else xD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 10:34:29 )

@Nalightful: Yeaaa i really hope she doesn't get as sick as i am D:
Oh that's good, i hope it passed for you~

I have a couple of ideas in my head too, just need to work them out!

Hahaha yes! I honestly want to bring everyone i know from other sites :'D

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 10:38:59 )
@nyuu: Well I hope you both get better asap! <3

It's such an open category so I expect it will have a lot of really cool, different entries! I have 3 sketched now. Might change one before I actually get started on them.

I know, I just wish to see the activity that sites use to have, ya know? Avatar sites use to be so much more popular. It's hard to get a lot of new users, or even old users back. Though I'd probably suck if there was too much activity. I'm so accustomed to slower leisurely posting, now, lol!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 13:37:10 )

@Nalightful: Thanks hun! <3

It could really be anything, that's so fun!

I totally get what you mean, i would probably suck too but what i DO miss about super activity is doing auctions of items and stuff, i remember i once did an imp base spin item auction on Roli and it was CRAZY there was like 15 people bidding allover the place and it ended up over 70k worth of items (back in that day items were cheap so that was insanely high) :'D

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 22:09:36 )
@nyuu: Woaaah avi change!
This one is a little more punk than I'm use to seeing you do. I saw you in another thread and didn't even notice it was you XD
But I like it! I've been wanting to use the nose piercing item but haven't done it yet.

Oh yes, those are some of the things that I really liked, too! I remember being in the Roli pop thread it was SO CRAZY FAST. It was hectic, but also fun!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 22:11:26 )
&hearts; &hearts; &hearts; &hearts;

@Nalightful: yasss, been wanting to make a more dark avi, so here it goes!
I love the nose piercing, thought it fit this avatar quite nicely~

YES! that was suuuper hectic, also doing pixel auctions was amazing, so many people wanting my pixels!
And selling threads ahhh ♥ u ♥

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 22:37:31 )
@nyuu: And your post style is super cute and matching, too!
Love it <3

Maybe we can get some quicker threads rolling out during the next event times!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 22:41:52 )

@Nalightful: I tried to match it as well as possible, that imp emoji stood out. :3
Thank you!

Ohh, yes!
During events there's usually threads where you need to participate in games and they move hella fast!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 22:47:36 )
@nyuu: Did you see about adding the imp to your avatar?
I've never used them, but they are cute! I got them from opening the goodie bags :3 So it finished my set I think.

.O. Sounds fun yet intimidating! It's been too long xD
So I'll probably have all my slow threads and then like... 1 fast one maybe haha

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 22:55:48 )

@Nalightful: omg how could i forget about that!! it might look really cute, i'm gonna go check :'D thanks!

It's fun and in the wonderland event, just posting once in the thread was enough to get a reward i believe so you can relax~

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 22:59:26 )
@nyuu: The imps are really cute, maybe I'll try to use them at some point! Maybe closer to halloween :3

Oooo reward for one post sounds nice. I like that so far from what I've seen, the site is still pretty inclusive irrelevant of if you're a lurker or not.
Which is often me

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/11 23:00:45 )

@Nalightful: I just tried it, doesn't really fit the avatar as it comes close to the top and then the colors don't spread out evenly~

Yup! And it's also really easy to get a full set of event items even if you're only active for like an hour a day

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/12 06:18:45 )
@nyuu: I get that. I don't often actually use other creatures in my avatar because it usually makes it less balanced.

That's great news! It's stressful when you're really trying to work an event on a site and still can barely even get a set. Much less doubles.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/12 10:53:57 )

@Nalightful: Yea, it might look nice in a future avatar though!

I totally agree, i hate when it takes ages of posting to get all the items D:
Here i find it really easy <3

Questing: click here!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/08/13 05:23:15 )
@nyuu: I also see you posting around a lot. That sure helps!
I might be slow on the days I'm working (I've been off these last couple of days). But then I can always just try to make up some posts on my time off .O.

I heard we might be busy Monday and Wednesday cause of some school activity. Hopefully it doesn't get too hectic D:
foxotanashi
• A Nalightful Quest •

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.