Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Ernyan Hangout Thread

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 21:23:52 )
@AelloTyphoeus: hmm. Well you could ask. Though since the place is dead, i personally don't see how that would be a problem. Its more so your collection, of avatars and ocs that belonged to you.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 23:23:54 )
@The Youngest Granny: Yeah. I'll have to ask later though. My phone is not too happy with the site right now.

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 23:25:23 )
I was Dollipop. :3

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 00:30:22 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Aww that is no good!
Come on and work phone!
My keyboard thing on my phone keeps acting up on me. It drives me bonkers!

@Neko: Well hello there! Glad you dropped by to visit!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 00:59:46 )
@The Youngest Granny: Yeah mine is also a keyboard issue. It's like it won't register all the letters I type in a timely fashion. Kind of like it lags and then types them all in at once. But it's only doing it for Voltra. The discord works and everything else as well.

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 01:05:41 )
@The Youngest Granny: Hi there! how are you doing today?

sell me rigs please♥

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 01:29:22 )
@AelloTyphoeus: It seems to stop once I turn the phone off and on again. Sometimes it just gets glitchy on me after I've had it on for awhile.

@Neko: I am doing very well thank you for asking! Just working on some rp stuff before I head off to work in an hour and a half.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 02:42:21 )
@The Youngest Granny: Mine seems to have issues if I leave Voltra up too long on my phone without closing the internet.

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 05:55:02 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Sounds like rhe same problem I am having! Do you use touchpal?

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 06:12:39 )
@The Youngest Granny: I don't think so. It's the keyboard that was for my phone, already built in.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 06:23:07 )
@AelloTyphoeus: Ah okay. I had to get a nicer looking keyboard app that changed how it looked. Well got to sadly get back to work.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 07:10:20 )
Hello, everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been around much. I had to get a new mouse for my computer, I babysat today and I will again tomorrow, and on top of that, I think I might be getting sick x.x

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 17:49:05 )
Subbed to this thread for interest. <33 My Ernyan homies are heeeere 8D

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 20:04:38 )
Yes and even more old ernyans are joining. This thread should have a spiffy banner for signature use. I will go and create something.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 20:15:03 )
Hello all,

I'm not an Ernyan because I never found the site and then it closed down. So now I can never become an Ernyan even though I would have liked to be one. That said, I just want to welcome all of you to Voltra. I'm glad you found your way here and are able to meet up with your old friends from Ernya.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 20:50:42 )
Thank you Temujin.
And here are my banners guys. Hope you think these are cool enough:

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 01:02:38 )
@vengeance: Your banner is what made me visit this hangout.
It's very colorful and attention grabbing. :vanora_smile:
I went on Ernya for like a year or two. My username was Night. I had like two friends on there I chatted with. It's sad I cant remember one of their usernames..

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 01:05:48 )
@Moossey: I had a mass amount of friends. But half of it was like newbies who friended me after I gave them a gift. Your username does not sound familiar. Where you there during the early years or near the end?

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 01:13:24 )
@vengeance: I was there during the early years. Too bad discord wasn't released back then, otherwise I might have added my friends there and we'd still be in contact. :vanora_cry: Ernya avatars were so pretty. Though I'm really glad to be able to be apart of Voltra Online now!

I hope you'll be able to reconnect with some of your friends and make many more here on Voltra.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 01:23:23 )
@Moossey: I am sure you can make many new friends on here. I already saw most of my old friends.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.