Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Ernyan Hangout Thread

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 04:21:14 )

@Dread Pirate: I know I saw you on there like everyday. I practically lived on Ernya. I'd be on there 7 hrs straight somedays.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 04:23:13 )
I miss the times when I could be on Ernya that much... Merkk and I used to dominate the event forum. I had so many items for a lot of the events in 2010 and 2011.

Donator — King Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 04:32:12 )
I was there almost every day from like October 2009 til December 2015 for one reason like yeah I suspect this place will be the same because this place seems to have the same air around it ernya did -sniffs the air-

Also blin did you get a ping from me for the games thread I made?
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 04:33:06 )
-joins in the sniffing of the air- :vanora_sun:

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 04:33:43 )
@KimmiChan1989: Haha, I actually already have a profile shop opened up. :vanora_sweat: I think it's almost a think I just HAVE to do at every site now. Lol

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 04:36:39 )
@Dread Pirate: I'd imagine Voltra might smell a bit smoggy, with all the construction...
No, I didn't, but I found it.

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 06:54:08 )
@The Youngest Granny: Sure, I wouldn't mind trying it ^-^ I might be a bit slow with it but it could be fun!
@blinkini: I'm sure he will ^-^
@Dread Pirate: Hello there! I remember seeing you all over Ernya ^^

And Welcome to my Ernya Hangout Thread guys! ^^ I might rename it that.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 07:26:38 )
Sounds like a plan! (insert thumbs up emoji here) :vanora_sun:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 08:33:50 )
Hello old friends! I saw some of you posting! I was there as this name for awhile. Its good to see you all again!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 08:48:17 )
Hey guys I was Mr.Toadette if anyone remembers C:

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 08:51:56 )
@Austiderps: /glomplettacks

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 09:09:32 )
@blinkini: *glomps back*
o-o Ive missed yew!!

Donator — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 09:12:51 )
@Prodigy: Ooooh can you send me the link to it? When I save up more Volts I'd love to have you make me one~

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 09:13:51 )
Hey there. o: I can't believe how long it's been since ernya closed.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 09:16:26 )
@KimmiChan1989: Yep! It's over here. :3 I just finished Fozzy's profile so now I'm just waiting for more interest. xD Anyway! How's it going? Doing anything fun other than posting?

Ping me so I don't ghost you by accident!
ART REQUEST

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 09:23:11 )
I can't say I was the most active user on Ernya and I had a habit of changing my username but I'm hoping to find a place to hang out here on Voltra and keep my activity up.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 09:29:26 )
@Elithiya: I really enjoyed their avatars and items. I thought them to be quite original amongst avatar sites. And the little bit of interaction I got with the community it was a good environment to be in.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 09:47:54 )
@Elithiya: I have somewhat the same issue. My first avatar site I was extremely active on for almost two years... then for many reasons, my activity went down and down and down. I visited other sites just for the novelty of something new, I would stick around for a bit and then sort of disappear. Then I would come back and start the process all over again.

I miss how it used to feel like a refuge for me.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 09:59:20 )
@Elithiya: That is me as well! My social life is pretty much my work life. Which isn't a bad thing because it has helped the staff become closer and work together better. But.... you know, sometimes I want to socialize with someone who doesn't work with me, and online is a good option for me since my full level of awkwardness doesn't show through a keyboard.

Ernya wasn't that site for me either, though like you I'm hoping that Voltra may be that for me.
Please @ me.
My mind wanders so that ensures I come back.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 16:40:40 )
I have the same problem as both of you. (I see a theme happening here)
Although Ernya was my site. I would venture around and check out other sites when I noticed them or when they started, but I would always go back to Ernya with my tail between my legs because I knew I'd missed out on beautiful things. :<

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.