Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2018 Among Voltra's Stars

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 00:05:27 )
Aww, someone loves me.
REVEAL YOURSELF ANONYMOUS PERSON
I must dump my love onto you. :vanora_cry:

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 00:26:02 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Thank you to those that mentioned me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 00:29:16 )
@Vontell: Ooh I know what you mean there musty isn't always that great of a smell after a basement floods.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 00:43:55 )
Always looking forward to hearing from you!
Sincerest apologies everyone! I was eating a fine dinner of black bean pasta, with a garlic white wine sauce and scallops. I had typed that I would be back later and it looks I was far too famished to press the "Enter" key. Catching up on posting messages now!

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 00:44:03 )
@Elithiya: You are the kindest and sweetest soul on Voltra's staff and I you. You work really hard uploading and fixing all the items and we all appreciate you so much.

@Tuijp: I love you man. You are a bright light everyday when you show up. I feel like Voltra only wakes up when you do. You are better than morrning coffee.

@Hazer: You literally restarted Voltra's beating heart with your passion and hard work. You patched Voltra up and made her better than she ever was before. You are not only an awesome dev but you are also an awesome person and friend. Talking with you always makes me smile.
This is so mushy I am so happy this is anonymous.
I would never say all these nice things about you in public. Toddler over and out.

@Lady Luna: Thank you for always looking out for the users. You are a really good mod. Keep up the good work!

@Millet: You are amazing! I hope you know how much we appreciate you and all that you do. When you arrived on Voltra it was like a breath of fresh air. Your passion and new ideas like your writing prompt thread are just a joy to see. I hope to see you around for years to come.

@Unicorn: You are a kind generous soul. Thank you for making every user on Voltra feel welcome. I love seeing you around the forums chatting away and asking about peoples' days. It would be a quiet and sad world without you. Thanks for being so wonderful.

@AnotherMovieAddict: I love talking to you, you are funny, interesting and a really cool person in general. I am really glad to have met you.

@Rallaa: Dedicated and wonderful! I love seeing your posts and chatting with you always. You are a really good host and the hangout you made for Hazer is really cool and my favorite thread to read through and hangout in.

@Fozzy: Eyy big man! Thank you for making this wonderful place where I met all these wonderful people. Thank you for keeping it up so I have a place to hang out with my friends. Thank you for all that you do.

@MandyAmour: Thanks for running V.A.G. Voltra's Artist Gallery. It's a really nice place for artists all over to come and hang out.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 00:46:33 )
@Dipper: Have more faith in yourself. You can do whatever you set your mind to. You have friends who have your back. Don't be afraid to fall on us if you need to. We're here for you always.

@Jazz: Never stop being who you are. Some may think of it as pushy or irritating but honestly, I wouldn't want you any other way. And if more people got to know you, they would see that really you are just very protective of those you care about. Thank you for being my rock and not a mean ol' black hole >_>

@Dowan: I'm horrible at making friends and yet you came along and without hesitation put yourself in that spot. I'm not used to that, but I'm so very glad it happened. I hope you continue moving forward, despite life being...*cough* such a pain in the butt xD You are such a great person and deserve all the happiness!

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 00:47:44 )
@Hazer: "Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell" is what comes to mind when I think of you.
Everyone: Because I can't spend 3+ hours choosing the other 2 people (and mostly because I've already spent one), I just want to say all of you are great. Thanks for all that you've contributed to Voltra, no matter how small. Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 00:49:18 )
@Elithiya
You are my hero.
Thank you so much for everything that you have done, taking complain after complain of stuff in the puxel perfect thread and fixing them without a single complain.
That really means a lot

@Hazer
Thank you for everything that you have done to the site
It might not be much for you, but it really means a lot for me

@Fai
You might be new to the site, but you bring so much life to the site already. Hope you enjoy it being here

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 00:52:44 )
@Millet: If you need evidence of your impact to us as a team look right here. This is amazing.
(Why is Millet getting credit for what I do? Ah well, I guess being positive is being positive.)

@Ghost: Ghost you are a spirit to be reckoned with, and truly the spirit of this site. I love all that you do!

@Glume: Your collectible this month is AMAZING. It's really unique and I don't think I have seen anything like it on any other site.

@Antichrist: I love you and your beautiful blonde hair. Don't be such a stranger in the discord chat! :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 00:53:35 )
thank to whoever said those kind words to me each time I am getting a bit teary eyed right now.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 00:53:54 )
Anarchist Beauty:
Aww, someone loves me.
REVEAL YOURSELF ANONYMOUS PERSON
I must dump my love onto you. :vanora_cry:

I suppose it is ok to PM me an anonymous response anonymously to make an anonymous inception!!

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 00:54:54 )
@unicorn: Awe! Me too to be honest. This community is quite a beautiful one. I'm proud to be a resident of Voltra.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 01:03:29 )
@Vontell: this is home to a lot of us including myself. so I am glad that some like me.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 01:04:56 )
60 mentions so far, wow! I am blown away by all this love.
I do wonder though, if Voltra can make it to 100 in time!

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 01:09:35 )
@RainbowPanda: I miss you and haven't spoken in a while but wanted you to feel special for asecond seeing this message. <3
@Aly: Thank you for the wonderful profiles!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 01:12:00 )
Now this is my kinda thread. Spread the love dudes ~

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 01:14:20 )
@Totalanimefan: for being the sweetest person ever. It is always a joy to chat with you and Voltra wouldn't be the same without you.

@Okios: for always making me laugh (in a good way!)

@Tuijp for always being so helpful and keeping Voltra awesome!
--

@Vontell: Can I say thank you for this thread? I have been mentioned a couple of times and honestly as stupid as it sounds I am crying a bit. I suffer very bad depression and the internet, voltra included is a welcomed escape for me. This thread and knowing how much people care for eachother but also specifically me has given me the ability to sleep well today without the bad thoughts. thank you really thank you.

@kozi: I love your avi its kind of nightmare fuel but its awesome!

@Shark: you seem like such a nice and genuine person maybe I will add you if you dont mind lol

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 01:15:49 )
Wow that one mention for me even made my heart race a little. I'm so glad that not just myself but all of Voltra can have that kind of positive effect on someone. All staff should be proud. :) We appreciate our admins @Fozzy: and @Q t e a p o n: for giving the opportunity to show what us people of Voltra are made of!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 01:17:50 )
To the person above re:their message to Vontell - honestly me too my dude. This place is like a breath of fresh air and I always get good vibes being here, everything is just so wonderful. I've never felt awkward or unhappy and tbh that says a lot. Voltra is a lifeline for so many of us

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 01:18:08 )
@sunny: I KNOW that was you that sent me that mention. I love you too and you are a bright ball of sunshine just as your name implies.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.