Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2018 Among Voltra's Stars

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/2 21:46:35 )
Always looking forward to hearing from you!
I presume everyone is eating dinner to gain enough calories, to burn off while typing furiously long love letters to submit! Ah. The sheer poetic nature of it all.

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/2 21:53:24 )
@Vontell: So, Von.
What about yourself?
Any love confessions you'd like to make? ;)

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/2 21:59:26 )
Haha...ha...he...he........well. I mean. Yes, but the time is not yet unfortunately. If I had to give some love to someone special right now though, and know it to be well received. My beloved Leo of course! He's just so sweet! Capybara's are seriously underrated and I couldn't be more happy to have him. His antics help ground me back in reality when I let myself drift off to far in the recesses of my mind!

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/2 22:08:55 )
[youtube]zhIqwdGQhfE[/youtube]

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/2 22:23:33 )
@Vontell: I am not eating, it is storming outside.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/2 22:30:05 )
@unicorn: oh no! I hope you remain nice and dry during the storm.

You got mail folks! :)
@Rallaa: Your dedication to Hazer is unmatched. You are truly an inspiration to all.
@Elithiya: I know what you do can't be easy, but you keep making it look like a piece of cake! Thank you for all that you do.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/2 22:31:30 )
@Vontell: I am staying inside well it rains, but it is still pretty flooded here. and up north it really isn't pretty.

but thank you ♡

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/2 22:36:05 )
@Rallaa: Ah! Adorable! ALMOST as adorable as my Leo.

@Unicorn: I've had a basement flooding once or twice, I hope such a thing does not befall you during the heavy rain.
Tell your beloved little unicorn I say hello! ~

More mentions!
@Hazer: You ROCK my world!....UPSIDE DOWN. Literally. You flipped the site. But you are loved and forgiven anyway.
@Millet: Ah! You have been doing so well since being on staff. I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve, so far I am impressed!
@Saeyra: You are my personal favorite pain in the butt. :P

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/2 22:41:37 )
@Vontell: Ooh I shall tell her, she was wearing a unicorn set today that I bought her over the weekend

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/2 22:54:11 )
This one brought a big smile to my face.

@Anarchist Beauty: hey we dont talk much but wanted to tell you that since I joined the site seeing your posts have been interesting and im sorry your birthday didn't go so well but I hope this makes you feel special on voltras birthday. xo

@milkdaddy: i love your avatars they are so fun to just stare at I might have to give you free art one day. I hope your home life is better and that maybe we can get closer. xo

@Robyn: ireally like your art and have fantasized doing an art trade but i dont think mine compares lol xo

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/2 22:59:29 )
and another!
@Mousy: See below
@moodybats: see below
@vengeance: see below

"hi sorry im bad with words but please tell these three users that i enjoy what they post and good luck at the raffle."

Perhaps I should help this user with expressing themselves some time! Then again, trying to explain things from the heart can be difficult even for me!
That's why we are holding this raffle. hmmm....

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/2 23:04:50 )
@Vontell: a flooded basement is never fun, I know how that goes it has happened before long ago.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/2 23:05:46 )
Now we seem to be on a roll!
@Tuijp: Whenever I read your username I keep thinking tulip WHAT DOES TUIJP EVEN MEAN!!! This doesn't count as a nice message does it von?
Me: Um. hmm. Well. It's fun and playful.
Them: ok just tell him thanks for his hard work on the site then.

@Mousy: You know who I am probs. Just wanted to give you recognition that you are neato.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/2 23:07:16 )
@unicorn: Indeed. Thankfully all my books were properly stacked on shelves. Nothing of major importance was damaged. The musty smell afterwards was...unpleasant to say the least.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/2 23:09:22 )
Can you feel, the love tonight!

@Vengeance: I just want you to know that you were the first person to say hi to me and even though Im not sure where to post and feel odd that I always feel comfortable posting in a thread you are on. Thank you for being so nice to me!

@moodybats: I like your avi and enjoyed our short but nice interaction. thank you thank you

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/2 23:15:47 )
Aw, the anonymous message to Vengeance is sweet.
I think I know who sent that too.
You're welcome to post wherever I am.
Why not come over to Hazer's Unholy Horde Hangout?
I promise it's not just rituals to his greatness. We talk about normal stuff too. Sometimes.
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/2 23:17:50 )
Welcome to our loving party.

@totalanimefan: u are supper nice and im a total anime fan to :)
@LonelyLuna: welcome to voltra i hope you enjoy ur stay and have luck at ur shop
@Vanora: i dont know to many users but vanora is my favorite character and i love her design so can i mention her?

Yes you can!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/2 23:19:27 )
Nuuu my video keeps messing up.

QUICK! imagine you're listening to "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" from the Lion King!
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/2 23:26:22 )
two messages at the same time!

@Vontell: He's a super good friend and a reliable man to anyone in need! He's very talented and has taught me so, so much! He's there for us whenever we need him, and like now, is like... is like a shooting star painting the night sky in its otherworldly light! Ahem. And... and, uhm, I'll always love him for what he did. Always.

@Millet: You've done a lot for me and I appreciate it more than you know. More than I can express. Thank you.

@Millet: You are doing amazing as a staff and I have a feeling you and Dowan will get along well. I'm happy for Dowan to finally have someone special.
platonic of course haha.

@Dowan: You have held the helm for a while now and I want you to know that your efforts are not ignored in staff. We've relied on you so much and maybe sometimes too much but you have always delivered. Thank you for making Voltra a better place.

@Hazer: Our new developer making strides already. You're our mascot brit, and thank you for your daily humor and diligence in serving Voltra.

@Ghost: Spoooopy and wonderful, you breathe so much life into our site and I hope you know how much we all as a team appreciate your work. You're talented beyond belief. Excellent painting of the siblings btw. ;)

@Fozzy: Our overlord and friendly supreme! May your new home bring you new and happy memories and may we all here at Voltra continue to grow this community!

@Saeyra: You know I adore you and our chats in hangouts. If you didn't know, now you do!

Yes, Vontell I know only 3 but since I can't go in the raffle as a staff maybe you'll let it slide? Pretty please?

(Sigh) I suppose.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/2 23:30:37 )
@Mousy: That's what has been training through my head all afternoon!

@Elithiya: Agreed, this is truly wonderful feeling.

New mentions!

@Vontell: I love your hair man, never change it. It makes you, you.
@Elithiya: I might apply as a item tech but am lowkey worried of dissapointing you LOL
your present avi is stunning.
@Raxton: Of all avatars yours are usually my favorite. :)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.