Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Anniversary Party 2018 Among Voltra's Stars

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 01:52:09 )
Always looking forward to hearing from you!
We are at 88 folks! Few more to go and then I can start the raffle and draw names tomorrow!
We can do it, I know we can!!!

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 01:57:26 )
@Fozzy

For being really supportive and always showing appreciation for the things others do.
Constantly spending almost all his free time working on the site and trying to get things going.
He's a real shining star and without his constant efforts Voltra would still be in a blackout.
He overcomes troubles and pushes forward, a real inspiration to us all.

@Elithiya

Elithiya is truly one of the most dedicated staff I have seen.
Without her constant and unending effort and dedication the experience of Voltra would not be as amazing as it is now.
Willing to stay up to ungodly hours and drain all her energy just to make sure everything is A-OK for any releases is such an amazing thing to do for us Volties.

Sometimes I wonder if she's a hindu goddess with 10 arms because it feels like the amount of work she puts in is not the kind one would manage with just two arms, that's for sure!
I would appreciate her taking a bit more of a break when needed and not overworking herself though.

@Saeyra

Dis goober over here is one of the main reasons I've enjoyed my time here.
Even though she can be a bit of a ... toothpick under my toenail sometimes, she's incredibly kind and supportive.
Without her boosting my morale and talking to me constantly - I might not have stayed here due to recent ... mishaps.
Thankfully, she's pretty much tied me to a pole and put an electric fence around me so I can't leave.
I'm stuck here forever.

. . . _ _ _ . . .

@ghost

Ghost also has 10 arms, because god damn the work that boy puts into this site is spread far and wide and constant.
Sometimes he pushes himself into a corner with the amount of things he want's to do for you Volties and this wonderful world.
It just shows his love and dedication to this site and its members, and I want to let him know he's valued for it!
He's put his ghostly ethereal finger in pretty much every pie Voltra has.

Illustration? Yep.
Writing? Yup.
Concept Art? Mhhmmm
Web Design? Don't sweat it. (though he can't sweat because he's a ghost)
Pixel-ling up a beautiful item? Look no further!

Shower him with love for all he does. Because he definitely deserves it!

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 01:58:59 )
7 more left guys! I'm shook! Keep it coming! That's just 3 more users submitting some nice words!

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 02:03:26 )
I'd like to mention @nyreen: you were one of my first friends here, though I believe we met on another forum. I greatly admire all of your positivity and the way you actively and passionately help your community. You're going to be showing so many kids how to turn into pretty cool adults.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 02:14:54 )

@mdom: You embody a rainbow in a blender and I love how colorful you are no matter the site you're on.

@Lucan: You were one of my first voltra friends and I'm glad I added you to my friend's list, especially since you have a penchant for changing names. XD

@Ulixes: We don't really talk on votra but we are friends on discord, and I wanted to send you a nice message here for this anon event. You are such a sweet, amazing, cute person and your dolls are just as cute as you. <3
_____

@Lizard Breath: I love your username, mostly because I have a lil lizard and while I never noted his breath your username has inspried me to go shove my nose in his mouth which I guess isn't recommended haha.

@Dragoness129: I just started noticing you around but you seem so friendly hello!

Donator — They/them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 02:19:35 )

This is so sweet and so nice, I am going to be smiling all day cause I got a message,
and it was fun thinking of messages to send, and it was so hard to pick three people to send a message to.
I love all my friends here on voltra &lt;3
(Avatar Closet)

Voltie — HIM Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 02:20:37 )
*Counts*
We need...One more?
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 02:24:10 )
3 more according to my math

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 02:27:25 )
So glad that my little event could perk you up Elithiya. I hope they apply!

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 02:28:58 )
OMG I got a message! ;; w;; Thanks whoever you are!
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 02:30:05 )

Awh, thank you to whoever sent messages for me!!! &lt;3 Made my day!

|

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 02:30:07 )
"Hey I wanted to @Vii: The work you did on the summer event was beyond amazing. We all know you're still learning the ropes, but your effort and dedication really paid off. You were there for us when we didn't have anyone and we really appreciate it!"

just TWO more folks!

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 02:32:05 )
@Hadsvich:, I couldn't ask for a better sibling. I'm so happy we're twins and we share so many of the same loves. > w< I hope the best for you in all of your endeavors. ; w; I seriously can't imagine a world without you.

@Fozzy:, you're an amazing person and I'm so grateful you were able to make this site a reality! It's definitely my new favorite home away from home. I always enjoy seeing the new avis you make too! And you are way too nice. Don't let people take advantage of you. D:

And this makes 100 :)

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 02:34:32 )
@Elithiya: The most amazing person, hard working person I've met. She gives all her time and energy not expecting anything back when she deserves the world.

@Glume: A talented person that has a bright future ahead of them!

@Dowan: Does things that no other writer can do and I hope they know we love and value them!

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 02:35:48 )
To Volties: Seriously, you are what make this all worth it. You are the blood of our machine and without you, well we'd be all crusty and dead.
Okay sorry that was gross LOL onto the sweet mushy stuff.

I love getting to know y'all whenever I can and seeing how much love and support y'all give Voltra is just inspiring. Truly this is why I love being on here, along with working with an awesome team!

Y'all are all amazing people and I couldn't choose just 3 people so I addressed to all of you because YOU'RE ALL AWESOME OKAY?

To Staffies: Y'all are a crazy bunch of weirdos and I love y'all so much! It's been a blessing getting to work here (trying not to make it obvious I'm staff - is it working?) and I'm thankful everyday for it

All of y'all are amazing and contribute to helping Voltra not only run smoothly but to grow to be even more amazing than it already is. THANK Y'ALL

To.............. the Items: Y'all are beautiful. Keep doing what you do, which is cover our bodies and make sure we aren't running around all nekkid like cave people. Voltra MVPs right here. &lt;----Submitted anonymously :)

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 02:39:01 )
Ladies and gentlemen, my dream has come true and we reached our goal.
I'll see about keeping all the beautiful notes sent as a sticky so that we never forget our beautiful community at this point in time.

Happy Birthday Voltra, and thank you volties for spending today with me. I will announce the raffle soon I promise.

Good job.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 02:47:03 )
Wow, I received a few mentions and... it means a lot to me.
Whoever you are, thank you. Truly.
Don't hesitate to reach out! I'd be happy to chat or help you in any way I can. C;

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 02:52:54 )
This thread will now close since we met our goal. Sorry to those who didn't get the chance but due to its success we will certainly talk about maybe bringing it back again for a future event. &lt;3

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 03:28:05 )
I don't think I can ever heal,
Ever replace that hole your death tore in me.

#o-o#
//hides
Thanks to whomever sent those two.~<3

Feb 17/69 - November 07/16
I miss you more than you can ever know.
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/3 09:29:57 )

Thanks to the people who mentioned me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.