Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Beauty's Boutique - [B Some/S A Lot]

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/27 23:49:35 )

@Totalanimefan: First I had to follow my mom's fiance so he could drop his motorcycle off at a mechanic.
      Then my sister and I went off just a bit ago to get flowers for our grandma as a belated Mother's Day thing and a cake bc today is my grandfather's birthday.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 01:06:21 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Oh cool that sounds like a nice day. ^^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 17:38:33 )

@Totalanimefan: It was.
      Driving home was dicier than I'd like to admit.
      It's pretty clear that I can't really drive at night anymore.
      I was going to try these night driving glasses my mom has, but they're clip on and wouldn't fit on my glasses frames. :c
      So I'm gonna have to find my own and try em out, see if they help.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/28 23:56:35 )

@Anarchist Beauty: I hope that helps you. Is it that you need better glasses or to you find it feels too dark out?

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 01:46:35 )

@Totalanimefan: I need it bc other peoples headlights make it impossible to see.
      No matter how close or far away they are. It's super annoying.
      Especially when assholes keep their brights on. >:l

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 05:36:36 )

@Anarchist Beauty: oh I see. I hate that too. Why do people use their high beams around others. And I trucks are the worse offenders.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 07:01:27 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh my GOD yes.
      And people with them bright as FUCK LED lights...
      Like why are those legal?
      Blindin' errybody else on the road, and for what?
      No reason.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 14:56:29 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Oh I agree! Like why are those LEDs so bright?! And why do the truck ones not point downwards a little bit so others aren't blinded lol.
My mom told me that when she went to Ireland she got a rental car and the high beam lights would automatically point a little bit more towards the road when it would detect another car in front. Why don't we have that here? And that was like 5 years ago, and it was just a Ford. Not like a fancy car, lol.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 17:39:41 )

@Totalanimefan: They need that here.
      Too many people have no respect for others.
      Cars should have sensors that automatically turn off the brights when it detects another cars lights.
      Bc bruh, I'm fr going blind over that shit.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 19:37:16 )

@Anarchist Beauty: Yes! There should be a sensor cause you know people aren't gonna do that shit and just blind the other driver.
Honestly people tend to have no respect when driving. I think it's because our monkey brains just see a car and not another person. Even though we know that there is a person driving it. Weird how it works.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/29 21:00:28 )

@Totalanimefan: My monkey brain works, I see another car, even if it's a distance away, and turn my brights off.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 03:05:23 )

@Anarchist Beauty: you are one of the advanced ones.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 18:16:48 )

@Totalanimefan: I am indeed a rare breed.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 18:55:53 )

@Anarchist Beauty: I agree lol
Have you been up to anything this weekend? It's just been so rainy here. I got some stuff done around the house but nothing exciting or holiday weekend-ish.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 19:02:22 )

@Totalanimefan: My uncle's birthday was yesterday, so we went to his house for a bbq lunch to celebrate.
      Other than that, the weekend is boring. lol
      No other plans really, aside from starting the process of getting the camper ready to go on vacation.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 19:03:43 )

@Anarchist Beauty: A backyard BBQ sounds so good. I haven't been to one since summer either 2018 or 2019. Either way it's been a long time.
Oh that's cool! Where are you going to take the camper? I've never been camping.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 19:08:05 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, my family is like addicted to bbq. XD
      And we're taking a trip back to Michigan to visit my other aunt and uncle. c:

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 19:10:48 )

@Anarchist Beauty: That will be a nice road trip. And you will be able to take stops along the way and not worry about it. Last summer I did a road trip/moving trip when I moved from CA to DC. And we didn't want to stop anywhere unless we had to. It was also hard finding a bathroom too.
BBQ is so good. I love it. Also if you have never had it before, flame grilled peaches are soo good!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 19:17:16 )

@Totalanimefan: Well, we stop for like eating and gas, but the trip back is kind of just zooming across the country.
      Very boring stuff. lol

And that's where we win, bc we're towing our bathroom along with us at all times.
      So if somebody gotta pee and we're in the middle of nowhere...
      We just pull off to the shoulder and hop inside the trailer.
      10/10 do prefer over public restrooms.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/30 19:21:54 )

@Anarchist Beauty: 10/10 is better than public restrooms for sure. Often they are so nasty.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.