Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing ~Romance Under The Sea~ [re-do! again!]

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/23 18:30:59 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene giggled and sat down, her long hair floating softly behind her,"I need to come up with a different way to style my hair..." She said letting out a breath,"It's been the same way for such a long time now." She looked over at Natalie,"Do you have any ideas on what we could do with it?"

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/14 02:27:23 )
Natalie played with her hair for a moment as if thinking, before gasping. "I could braid it, and put some of my little shells and pearls in the braids!" She chirped, giggling some as she continued to brush Sirene's long beautiful hair.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 17:07:51 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene giggled,"Ooooh I like it. Wonder what Nathan would think about it?" She said, looking thoughtful. She helped Natalie section out her hair for the braids, knowing it would take a while if she didn't. She then sat still when Natalie started to work.

but living takes true courage.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/30 03:22:49 )
Natalie giggled as they talked, soon falling silent as she began to work on braiding her best friends long hair, taking her shells and pearls and working them into the braid. She was pretty focused, not wanting to mess up even the slightest. She knew her brother would like it too, maybe just as much as they liked the idea.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.