Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing ~Romance Under The Sea~ [re-do! again!]

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 00:11:34 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene looked at him, wanting to make sure he was really okay,"You sure you are okay?" She asked softly. She leaned forward and gave him a quick kiss before letting him lead her away to the library.

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 01:47:39 )

"I wouldn't say 'okay'..but I'm better. Definitely better." He said with a light smirk after she kissed him, and led her to the library. He opened the doors for her, revealing the massive library. (think beauty and the beast) Then he turned to her and grinned. "You are welcome to read as many books as your heart desires."

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 19:08:12 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene nodded, looking around in amazement. It was massive, and something she had always dreamed of... but she looked down before going over and hugging Nathan gently. She was excited about all these books she could read. But she felt guilty being so excited about them when she knew Nathan was worried about his mother and about his father going out to look for her.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/11 04:37:02 )

Nathan smiled a little when she hugged him, and lightly nudged her. "Go on, take a look. I didn't bring you here to feel bad about enjoying yourself." He teased, missing her forehead.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/11 04:44:06 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene shook her head, not letting him go,"I can later." She said,"It's not going anywhere and I'm not either for right now." She looked at him,"I can't help it." She admitted, unable to stop feeling guilty. She knew she shouldn't, but she did. She couldn't enjoy herself knowing how bad Nathan was feeling inside.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/11 04:54:55 )
Nathan wrapped his arms around her. "What kind of boyfriend am I if I can't cheer up my girlfriend?" He asked quietly, resting his forehead on her shoulder.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/11 12:59:57 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene held him gently,"It's not your fault... It's something I've suddenly realized about myself... When it comes to you and Natalie, what you guys feel, I do... I know you're worried. You have every good reason to be. I don't want anything awful to happen to your mother or any other merpeople. I would rather be here, spending time with you and trying to make you feel a little bit better, than in the biggest library in the entire ocean." She made him look at her gently,"I do love books, you know I do. But I love you and Natalie a lot more.' She kissed his forehead,"So we can either stay here like this, you could show me the rest of the castle, or whatever. I just want to be somewhere spending time with you."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/28 02:10:25 )
Nathan held her in his arms and lightly pressed his lips to hers briefly after she spoke. "I love you.. So much.." He murmured , before resting his head on her shoulder. "Lets just stay like this a while longer. If anything else happens today, I'm gonna lose it."

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/2 16:51:28 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene kissed him back gently and nodded, holding him tightly, gently rubbing his back,"Everything will be okay in the end." She said softly,"Just know I am here for you and Natalie. And I will always be there." She gently pulled him over to one of the sofas and sat with him, just wanting to hold onto him and hope he would be okay. She hoped his mother would be okay.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/2 19:06:21 )
He quietly listened to her promising words and kissed her cheek. Nathan loosened his hold around her some when she led him to the handcrafted coral sofas. He sat with her and held her close to him. Even if his twin came into the library, he'd stay just like this, he wouldn't act big. Not when he felt so small and useless. He was the kings son and yet he couldn't do anything to help his people, unless his father sent him to lead a patrol around the city.

---

Natalie stayed in her room a bit longer. She just laid in her giant seashell of a bed and and stared up at the roofing of her room, letting everything sink in. Was she really that childish? It was possible that she often acted without entirely thinking.. She needed to change, if she wanted to keep her relationship with her brother and friend.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/2 23:58:04 )
You can die anytime...

After spending some time with Nathan, Sirene told him she would be back, and that she just wanted to make sure Natalie was alright. She swam to Natalie's room and gently knocked on the door,"Natalie...? It's me, Sirene... Can I come in?" She asked, hoping that she hadn't hurt her best friend with her words earlier. She never meant for them to come out as harsh as they had and she just wanted to make sure all was okay.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/3 00:29:22 )
Nathan nodded and let her go. He swam out of the library to go check on his father in his chambers. He knocked on the door before slowly opening it. "Father, pardon the intrusion." He said before entering the large room, glancing around curiously for his father.

---

Natalie swam over to her vanity and sat in the small chair, brushing her hair which was messy from laying down so long. She blinked and smiled at the sound of her friend's voice. "You're always welcome in my room, we're practically sisters!"

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/4 21:38:18 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene swam in and hugged her gently,"I still thought I should ask. I didn't want to impose if you were wanting to be alone." She said, looking at her,"I just wanted to make sure you weren't too upset with me earlier for what I had said."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/4 22:02:52 )
Natalie easily hugged her back and smiled. She shook her head lightly and ran her fingers through Sirene's hair. "Of course not.. You're my best friend. You and Nattie were just trying to look out for me, as usual."

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/4 22:28:41 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene smiled and nodded,"Right. We just want you safe~ I promise you, our girls day out when we get to go will be great and I'll do what I can to make up for us having to postpone it." She sat down beside her,"So, since Nathan and I are meeting up later, we can do something if you'd like. Or we can sit here and plan out what you would like to do this evening."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/6 03:46:30 )
Natalie smiled and gently began to brush Sirene's hair since it was a little bit messy. "Let's just sit and talk like we always do when there isn't much else to do." She said with a giggle. "Is Nathan okay?" She asked curiously with a hint of concern in her words.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 01:45:06 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene nodded,"He went to speak to your father about something I believe." Sirene said, starting to play with Natalie's hair,"I have some cute seashell beads and little gems we could put in it to make it sparkle and all.'

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 23:00:28 )
Natalie tilted her head lightly as her friend began to play with her blonde hair, when she mentioned her brother going to talk to their father. She blinked at the mention of shells and beads to put in her hair and smiled. "Only if I get to put some in your hair too." She said playfully.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/13 00:13:28 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene giggled and nodded,"Of course." She said, gently twisting her friend's beautiful blonde hair into beautiful braids, stinging a few beads and gems into them every now and then. It gave her a really elegant look. "What do you think?" She asked after showing gher.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/27 03:06:58 )
Natalie hummed softly while her friend braided her hair, as an attempt to focus her energy so she wouldn't be squirming. When Sirene showed her, her eyes widen. "Oh my goodness..!" She giggled happily and gently hugged her friend. "I love it!" She chirped with an innocent smile across her lips. She got up from the stool so Sirene could sit. "My turn to do your hair all pretty." She giggled again.This was just like when they were kids! She loved it!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.