Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing ~Romance Under The Sea~ [re-do! again!]

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 21:29:50 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene smiled,"The day after, I'll have to surprise Nathan with a date day or something." She said to Natalie,"Wanna help me figure something out? Since you know him better than anyone else." She was really excited about this whole thing.

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 22:37:40 )

Natalie blinked and glanced at Sirene. A date day with her brother? She smiled, then she blushed and waved her hands in front of herself. "Y-y-you want my help figuring out a date? I don't know what he's into as far as that!" She was acting a bit flustered and embarrassed since she didn't really know what kind of date her brother would go on. "I-I'm sure it wouldn't matter as long as he was with you."

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 22:51:44 )
You can die anytime...

"Well I had a thought.... you know that next day his favorite band is in town? I managed to get tickets!" SIrene said, looking very excited,"I was going to wait until another time and get them for his birthday but I don't know when they'll be out here again. Plus, they are VIP~! I explained to them that he's the prince and they upgraded us. I'm hoping he'll like it~"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 23:33:46 )
Natalie grinned with pleasure. "Are.. You.. Kidding?! Of course he'll love it!" Natalie was almost as excited as she was. She couldn't believe she had managed to swipe tickets, all because she noted to them that her brother was a prince. Natalie giggle to show her excitement, and hugged her friend as they reached the castle. She released Sirene when she noticed her father and Nathan looking devastated. "Hey.. What's the matter?" She asked quietly, swimming towards her father, who couldn't look at his daughter. "I don't want you or your brother leaving the kingdom for awhile. Sirene, I want you to stay with us, you can share a bedroom with my daughter." Natalie was really confused, and worried. She glanced at her brother who turned and swam back inside the castle. What happened while they were gone? Her father swam back inside as well and Natalie held Sirene's hand as she led her to her bedroom. What was going on?

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/8 00:08:24 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene frowned,"Oh dear." She said softly, going with Natalie to her room,"It must be something big." She looked at Natalie,"With your dad's orders, we'll have to postpone our girls day out." She said softly.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/8 00:17:10 )
Natalie shook her head and pouted. "No way! Being grounded has never stopped me, so why should it matter now? Besides.." She hugged Sirene. "He said he wanted you to stay with us. You get to live here~" She said, trying to sound happy. Why hadn't her father said anything other than not to leave the kingdom?

Nathan lightly knocked on her door and poked his head in before joining the girls.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/8 00:21:07 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene shook her head,"I know... but I don't want to risk it." She said,"Please...." She looked over at Nathan and nodded, giving her okay for him to come in,"What happened?" She asked him,"What's caused an upset?" She was worried about that and didn't want to do anything to upset their father.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/8 00:35:41 )
Natalie sat on her bed and huffed quietly. Was she being childish? Very. She was upset and confused about the whole situation.

Nathan hugged Sirene without really saying anything at first. He held her for a minute, just so he could calm down. "Pirates.. The very thing we fear most, are here in our ocean. We're already missing a handful of mermaids. Father has already issued a curfew and announced that no one should leave their homes until it's safe." He explained calmly. Natalie brightened some. "Pirates?" Nathan glanced at her. "Don't even think about it.. This isn't a game Natalie. Those pirates will skin you alive and sell your scales, or sale you entirely as a slave, or something much worse." Nathan shivered just thinking about it and held Sirene close to him.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/8 02:56:51 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene hugged Nathan back tightly before looking over at Natalie,"Our little trip is gonna be postponed." She said softly,"There's no sense exploring a place when there's a chance you can get captured and killed before you even get there. We're just going to have to wait until it's safe again." She sighed,"But knowing you, you'll try to risk it anyway. And it wont matter how much the rest of us worry about what could happen." Sirene adored Natalie. She really did. But Natalie's stubborness sometimes pushed her away, making her become mean to her when she didn't want to be. Sirene felt like Natalie didn't care that they worried like they did. And it was starting to show that she felt that way.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/8 22:03:29 )
Natalie really felt the sting in her words when Sirene spoke, and lowered her head with guilt. She really felt ashamed of herself for being so selfish. "I don't mean to worry anyone.." She murmured softly. "I'm sorry.. I'll be good.. I'll stay within the kingdom until it's safe again.." She promised quietly.

Nathan sighed quietly and held Sirene's hand. "Come on, let's give her some time to think. I can show you around the whole palace since you'll be staying with us." He suggested quietly so only Sirene heard him.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 00:03:21 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene noticed the pain she had caused and hurried over, giving Natalie a big hug,"I hadn't meant to hurt you with my words." She said softly,"I just... I really mean it when I say I'm scared you would try to go anyway. The thought terrifies me. I know you're a big mermaid and you can take care of yourself, but the thought of something happening to you if you were to go just scares me to death... I don't want to lose my best friend and sister. Please understand I didn't mean to hurt you. I just wanted you to understand how serious I was, as your safety is really important to me." She really hoped she hand't hurt her friend to badly and that she understood she was just looking out for her.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 00:17:19 )
Nathan sighed under his breath as he watched Sirene go and hug her. "Sometimes it's the only way to get through to you." He said quietly. Natalie gently placed her hands over Sirene's arms as she hugged her and nodded lightly. "I know.." She murmured softly. "Nathan's right though, I need some time alone- just to think about my behavior." She said with a small smile before hugging her. "Go on and get a proper tour of the castle." She teased.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 00:21:51 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene smiled and nuzzled her gently,"As long as we're still okay." She said softly,"See you later." She gently squeezed her hands before going with Nathan to look around. Once in the hallway, Sirene covered her face,"I never meant to upset her." She said quietly,"I just wanted her to understand. This is worse than what I normally worry about... Merpeople are really missing... and they might not come back... I just don't want her to turn into one of them..."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 03:11:12 )
Natalie smiled until the pair left the bedroom, then she flopped down on her giant seashell of a bed covered with two different blankets and snuggled her pillow. Did she really worry everyone like that? It were times like this that she wished her mother wasn't out and about. Natalie gasped and lifted her head at the thought of her mother. Where was she now, and why wasn't she home? "Mother.. Where are you?"

Nathan sighed quietly and tightly hugged Sirene when she went to cover her face and began speaking. "Sometimes she's like a child that needs to be scorned. She only feels bad because she knows it's the truth.. I don't think that will hurt your friendship." He tried comforting her. "Sirene.. Our mother is one of those missing mermaids.." He murmured softly as he held her close to him. "I will protect you and my sister, no matter what."

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 04:12:56 )
You can die anytime...

Siene hugged him tightly. She hoped the queen would be alright. She looked up at him,"You have to be careful... you are next in line to rule if something happens to your parents..."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 22:35:16 )

Nathan only buried his head in her neck. "If being Prince doesn't kill me first.." He murmured . "I don't know what to do, Siriene.. Father will most likely have a search party of guards out looking for the missing merpeople, and if he joins them then Natalie and I will have to watch over the kingdom until he returns.."

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 22:41:08 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene held him tightly,"I can't blame him... I'm sure he's really worried about your mother." She said, gently holding him and rubbing his back,'If I was put in that situation with you or with Natalie, I'd be one of the first merpeople searching, even if I ended up doing it alone." She kissed his head gently,"You guys just have to be strong and to hang in there... That's all you can do. And I'll be here with you guys through all of it... that is a promise."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 23:11:48 )
Nathan held her tightly, trying his best to hide his anxieties, but he was shaking a littke. "That's what I'm worried about. Natalie is a lot like father, and if she finds out about her mother missing- I'm afraid she'll go out looking by herself. We can't tell her." He hardly ever lost his cool, but deep down he was honestly terrified.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 23:53:08 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene shook her head in agreement,"No... Telling her would make things worse." She said softly,"She's already furious with me about canceling our day out but I don't want to disobey your father... Especially when he's doing what he can to keep us safe. I just hope she understands that I just don't want to lose you guys... I already lost my parents...I can't lose anyone else...."

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 00:07:33 )

Nathan inhaled slowly as an attempt to calm down, then raised his head. "She's not mad not after the talk we had with her." He murmured, offering her a faint smile. He gently took her hand. "Let me show you our castle's library. " He suggested, knowing how much she loved books.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.