Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing ~Romance Under The Sea~ [re-do! again!]

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 19:56:32 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene nodded, holding onto him gently,"Don't let them bother you anymore." She said softly,"If nothing else, a few of them will probably be jealous." She giggled at the idea,"We should at least let your father know all is well. He looked a bit worried when we left the table like we did." She blushed as her stomach rumbled,"I'm still kinda hungry too." She said

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 20:23:01 )

Nathan kept from saying anything when she dismissed his words, and simply kept his smirk. "Fine.." He murmured, chuckling quietly when she admitted to still being hungry. "Alright, we'll go. I doubt you'll leave here without me, right?" He somewhat teased, taking her hand and swimming back to the dining table.

Natalie had left the table after she finished her lunch, having told her father she was going to her grotto, and to let her friend and brother know if they came back. The king however, was still at the table.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 20:24:37 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene giggled and nodded, going with him to finish lunch. She apologized to the king for being gone so long and realized Natalie left. She knew she would have to talk to her later after finishing lunch.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/29 20:58:16 )

The king simply shook his head and offered the pair a small smile. "Everything alright, now?" He voiced, only concerned about them. Nathan nodded lightly and released her hand so she could sit and finish eating. "All is well, father. I see my sister has finished." He mused. The king nodded. "She'll be back though, and I'm relieved to know all else is well."

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/1 02:16:48 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene smiled and chatted with them while she finished up her lunch. "I'm going to go find Natalie." She said after finishing up. She gave Nathan a hug and kissed his cheek before swimming off to Natalie's grotto, gently knocking on the rock that was the door for it,"Natalie~?" She called,"Natalie are you here~?"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/1 05:10:52 )

The king offered her a smile as she swam off and glanced at his son, who collected the dishes and also swam off to clean up. After he finished, he'd go to his sister's grotto as well. The king went back to his throne.

---

Natalie was inside her little 'secret' cavern, humming to herself while looking over the things she had collected over the years of venturing onto the surface, and currently working on a pretty pearl necklace with a few small sea shells mixed in with the pearls. Hearing her friend, she put away her jewelry box and moved the rock aside some. "Oh, hey Sirene." She smiled happily.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 01:10:06 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene smiled and hugged her friend,"You missed out on good news~" She said, telling her about her conversation with Nathan,"I think that means he'll be my boyfriend." She added, looking a nit nervous about it but really excited,"Why not come out with me? We can go do something fun~"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 01:46:33 )

Natalie smiled when Sirene told her about her and brother, and hugged her friend. "I'm so happy for you!" She chirped happily, then pulled back some and went to sit on the large flat rock on the floor of the cavern. "Sirene.. I can't stop thinking about that boy.." She murmured a bit shyly, running her hand through her hair.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 01:54:07 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene giggled,"You mean the human boy~?" She said,"I think his name is Bryan... He seemed a bit familiar to me... I think I saw him around on one of my solo trips to the human world."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 02:24:10 )

Natalie blinked and glanced at her. "Bryan.. Wait- you went to the surface without me?" She went from being curious to pouting at the mention of being left out of Sirene's little 'solo' trips.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 02:27:56 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene blinked," A couple of times... those times you were grounded to the castle...where do you think most of my souvenirs for you came from?"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 03:06:55 )

Natalie blinked, then sheepishly rubbed the back of her head. "Right~ Sorry, I forgot." She smiled childishly. She loved the little trinkets and things that Sirene sometimes brought her.

Soon, Nathan was moving the rock aside and joining the girls in the cavern.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 03:10:35 )
You can die anytime...

When he joined them Sayuri leaned over and hugged him gently,"Hey," She said, kissing his cheek before smiling at Natalie. She was just happy/

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 03:31:57 )

Nathan smirked and kissed her cheek. "Miss me?" He teased harmlessly. Natalie at the two of them, really happy for them. "C'mon guys, let's go out. All of us together." She chirped with a bright smile across her lips.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 03:36:55 )
You can die anytime...

Sayuri laughed and nodded before linking arms with the two of them and swimming out into the waters again. After making sure the entrance to the grotto was closed up, she smiled at them,"With as much as we hang out I should just ask your father if I could move into the castle." She said with a laugh.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 16:47:32 )
Natalie gasped and glanced at her friend. "We totally should!" She chirped, being totally serious despite her smile. Nathan chuckled and led them out of the grotto.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 17:31:35 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene giggled,"We could always ask him if you want to." She said with a small smile,"I don't think he'll agree to it though, but we could if that's something you guys want to do. I just wonder..." She had a playful smile on her face,"Could you guys handle me being around 24/7 like that?" She was being goofy, but part of her worried that they would get annoyed with her and she didn't want to lose them.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 20:01:33 )
Natalie shook her head and held her friends hand. "We'll definitely talk to him! Having you around all the time might just get me to actually do my duties as a princess. You're always trying g to keep me in line." She said with a giggle. Nathan only smirked some. He could have her around more and have someone to help him with his sister. Really, it was a win-win.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 20:28:09 )
You can die anytime...

Sirene giggled and hugged her,"We'll just have to see what he says." She said as they swam back to the castle. She kind of hoped she would be able to stay with them. She hoped she wouldn't be seen as a mooch. She looked over at Natalie,"Ohhh! If nothing else I could maybe spend the night tonight?" She asked with a smile,"We could have a girl's night in before our girl's day out~"

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 21:13:12 )
Natalie hugged her back and giggled again. She was so happy she could hardly contain it! The young mermaid nodded with excitement and squealed with delight. "That would be so much fun! A girls night, just before having a girls day out~" She chirped, causing her brother to cover his ears and raise an eyebrow. Girls could be so loud sometimes! Smirking some, he swam a head to find their father while the girls swam at their own pace.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.