Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games E3 2018

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 00:34:42 )
YA'LL I AM SCREAMING RIGHT NOW! This year's E3 is really good so far, probably the best that I've seen in years and I've never been this excited for upcoming releases!

I really want

Tales of Vesperia
Gears 5
Halo Infinite
Anthem
Ori and The Will of The Wisps
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Sea of Solitude
TWD Final Season

I can't wait for the The Last of Us 2 reveal from Naughty Dog! FUCK ME UP!

The new GOW looks so good, I'm happy to see a new ninja game, I really hope Anthem is good and I can't believe THEY'RE REMASTERING TALES OF VESPERIA!! :vanora_cry:

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 01:51:46 )

I’m watching the Xbox conference right now. I’m really excited for the Sony and Nintendo conferences. Oh and Square’s too.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 02:03:23 )
@Totalanimefan: I really want to see The Last of Us reveal UGHHHHH!!! What game are you hoping for?

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 03:37:20 )

@nyreen: oh that would be great! I’m sure that they will show it.
I want more JRPGs for the PS4 (and the switch), more Shenmue news, FF7 news. And more Nintendo, everything and anything! But I’m most looking forward to more Pokémon and Smash news, an Animal Crossing (I hope), Metroid, etc

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 03:48:29 )
@Totalanimefan: oh shit right! It's been a while since they've released an Animal Crossing game and they'll defs reveal more info on Smash!
call me grem
they/them

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 06:14:49 )

@nyreen: yeah the smash part is a given. I feel like I have no idea what Nintendo is going to talk about and normally they have already given hints by this point.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 08:22:25 )
i might die of happiness if a new animal crossing is announced. from microsoft's conference i really enjoyed the cyberpunk 2077 trailer and tunic was soooo cute. made me a little sad about not owning an xbox lol

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/11 12:10:28 )
Cyberpunk and Unravel 2 really got me excited but it ain't over yet! :vanora_heart:

Always ping me please.

Donator — Monster Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 02:48:18 )

After the Nintendo conference, I can safely say I am actually excited for the new Super Mario Party. :vanora_xd:
I was extremely worried after the last two games, but this one looks good. <3
Honestly I don't usually watch the other shows, I just wait to see what gets released for the PS4 XD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/09/8 14:21:48 )
I'll probably get the updated Tales of Vesperia. Somehow I wind up with multiple copies of the same game every time they change platforms. lol

I'm more excited about Elder Scrolls VI than any other video game in the world right now. I might not see it for a decade but I am no less ecstatic now than I will be on release day. XD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.