Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Websites like this?

Voltie — Cat Queen Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 03:00:00 )
How do you even make them? I've always been super curious how to do it! I love sites like these but i've never really thought about it until recently. How do you do it? I know a fair amount of coding is needed but what else?

Voltie — Alien Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/27 03:00:00 )
Oh I'm sure, a lot of coding and knowledge. I'm really picky about my avi sites. I don't like them with a huge amount of people or item inflation. I'm actually pretty excited about this one. I love being there for the start up of these kind of sites. :vanora_xd:

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 16:09:29 )
A lot of coding, artists, unique ideas, writers, moderators, and money. A lot of money...

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 20:31:37 )
Ahhh, usually with a really good coder who can make the site and systems, a really good project lead who can file the appropriate paperwork to make it a business and handle things like taxes and scheduling, and some good artists to actually make the items and art. Writers/mods/etc are secondary lol, but a business sense and plenty of cash are primary requirements.
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Voltie — Cat Queen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 17:17:39 )
@Slytherclaw: Thank you! I was more curious on how they make the avatar integrate with the website and what not. I'm fascinated by sites like this i know i could never do it even if i wanted too thats for sure.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.