Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Chibi beans [♛] open

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/21 00:38:44 )

@Yandere: Sure, lol the mug is not important.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/21 08:15:07 )

@Yandere: Done If you want anything changed just say!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/21 14:52:34 )
@Saeyra: Oh. my. god.
It's amazing! I should be able to start on my end today! Thankfully I have off. Just trying to wake up a bit first. akfjhsfJSD.

edit; I'm working. sweats

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/21 17:36:42 )

@Yandere: I am so glad you like it! I was worried for abit that he may look abit older than 17.

You don't have to rush, it looks amazing so far! Take your time and don't stress I just finished yours super fast cos I won't have a PC for 3 weeks and I wanted to squeeze it in before then.

I am so excited!! Your WIP looks sooo gooooooodddddd!! aaaaaaah!!!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/21 18:07:52 )
@saeyra: Ahhhh, I'm not too strict on the ages! xD As long as it has their traits.
I mean... in the story they're about that age, but I always pictured him older- It just wouldn't fit in with his story. meep.

Oh gosh! No PC for 3 weeks? That's horrible. ;;; If I finish soon, will you not be online to receive it? D: !!!
I'm glad you like it!! I've taken a break from it for a bit. Going to relax and draw on some bases or work on the other com. ;;;

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/21 18:11:34 )

@Yandere: I will check in on Voltra on my phone don't worry. I just can't do any digital art for awhile

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/21 18:58:40 )
@saeyra: Ahhh, okay.
That's really sad though! TT ___ TT I can barely live a few hours without my computer tbh. Even at work, all I'm thinking about is getting home and going online. Lmao. Even though I rarely have something to really do. /scratches chin

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/22 01:04:25 )

@Yandere: Same but its probably good for my brain to not have a computer for awhile. Forced relaxation XD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 00:56:25 )
@saeyra: Haha, good point.
That's what vacations are for me though, I guess? xD I still have some people who message me about work related things, but I can't really control that. Ha.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 01:55:02 )

@Yandere: Yeah I dont think you can really detach from work that easily. Wish me luck! My plane is leaving in a couple of hours! I will see you on the other side!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 02:33:23 )
@saeyra: Unfortunately. q vq;;;

Oh, oh gosh! Enjoy & have a safe trip!!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 03:01:42 )
Your art is so cute!

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 07:28:03 )

@Yandere: Thank you!! (I am at the airport)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/24 01:21:45 )
@taffy: Thank you! I do try! n ___ n !!

@Saeyra: Ahhh, this is a bit late, but I hope your flight was alright!
Where are you going? I can't remember if I've asked already...

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/24 08:32:40 )

@Yandere: I was going to philippines. Had 3 hrs of sleep in 24 hrs but I arrived safely Thank you! Went from 2 degrees Celsius to 23. So quite a huge diffence. But my mom and dad are here and all is good

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/25 00:37:01 )
@saeyra: Oh my gosh.I would die. TT ___ TT I need at least 6 hours to properly function tbh. Otherwise I'm like a zombie. ahaaa. I get really nasty/mean really quickly too.

Oh. Oh dang. o ___ o That is quite the change.

Yay! Being with family is nice! n ___n !

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/25 00:45:39 )

@Yandere: Haha yeah I usually get mean and nasty when someone wakes me up without more than 7 hrs sleep. The 3 hrs was pretty much passing out and taking power naps on the plane to keep going. The rest of the day I pretty much ran on adrenaline and couldn't sleep. How are you doing today?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/25 02:00:04 )
@saeyra: Oh man, yeah. I need my sleep. q __ q My husband gets like 4-6 hours a night and does fine.
It's exciting when you're on a trip! I was the same way when I went to disney. Haaa. We left our houses at like 3AM and we didn't go to sleep until 8PM after I had minimal sleep. It was horrible. But, the excitement was there!

I'm doing alright. Work was horrible, but that's nothing new. oof.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/26 23:20:19 )

@Yandere: My husband is exactly the same. Wonder if it's a guy thing.

I'm sorry about your work. I don't think I asked before but what do you work as?

Always ping me please.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/26 23:28:44 )
@saeyra: Maybe. Hahaha. I don't know how he functions tbh. Anything past the 6 hour mark and he's just a mess too.
> >;; I don't understand it. I need at least 8 hours.

Ahhaa, it's alright. It wasn't too bad on Friday, I think.
Oh! I'm an elementary school teacher. Haha. n ____ n ;;; There's not bad kids, just talk a lot and do small things to get under my skin. /puffs

TH || dA ||webtoon

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.