Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Chibi beans [♛] open

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 00:48:25 )
@lunakiri: Wh- are you sure?
Isn't it a rare item????

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 00:51:37 )
@Yandere: everything on this account. Is spare. So I'm sure =)

I wasn't even offering it as a thing for art in the first place anyway =)
I felt that just a hopper would be too low for your stuff =)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 01:10:10 )
@lunakiri: Ahhhh. I don't even know what to say honestly. I'd feel greedy for saying yes, because I'm already getting one. TT _____ TT

Ah, you think so? I'm honestly not even sure how much they're worth. /sweats.

@vii: Sorry for the delay! I have a work in progress for you!!!
It's just a sketch phase for right now, but I'll probably show you a lineart one as well. Let me know if you wanted any edits/changes!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 01:14:19 )
@Yandere: I think they're around... 3k or something?

I think. Lol

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 01:16:39 )
@Yandere: Oh wow a WIP already? 8D It looks amazing thus far, I love the pose! And I love how you incorporated the animals!! ^-^ Thank you, I'm so excited to see the finished product!
But please don't feel rushed. Take your time. c:

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 01:25:59 )
@naomi: I'd be really picky about them, because I'm not too crazy about the crazy designs that they have. I mean... I'm really a simple person. ||orz There's some GORGEOUS anthro designs, my gosh. Makes me super jealous and I can't even draw art for them. Ack.
Ahaaa, not really! I just really loved the designs!! TT ___ TT look how cute they are!!!

My gosh, they are super adorable!!! I hope I can re-create how cute they are. Ahhh. I'll try not to let them down!!
I can never seem to change designs. Once it's set, it seems to be set. Ack. I'm really bad with designing things, so I have a lot of plain/simple things. weep!
Yeah, it's bad! xD I tell myself "don't forget THIS" and then... end of forgetting it. I just realized I forgot a few clips in that couple piece that I just finished. Now it's bothering me. Ahhhh. /opens that file again

Nice! You can throw them in now! I know lots of people are trustful on here, but I like to make sure that at least the items are in the trade. x ___ x

@lunakiri: Oh! That's still more than I have right now. Ahaaa.
I have almost 3k!
BUT I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! I will incorporate it into my avatar right now somehow!!

@vii: Yes! Weekends are usually my relaxing/drawing/small errands time, so most likely you'll get updates on weekends unless I'm feeling particularly motivated. Haha.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 01:28:06 )
@Yandere: awesome!
Volts can really add up when you aren't paying attention

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 01:47:39 )
@lunakiri: Ahhh, thank you again!!!! TT ____ TT!!!
I suppose so! I only really get volts during events (since I don't chat much in normal threads), so it's slow otherwise.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 02:56:53 )
@Yandere: I... can completely understand that. Lol.

I have a creative hangout where you can come chat about art, and a charity where you can just pop in and chat, if you are at all interested =)
(Hangout is under my main account - Lady Luna - though.)

Otherwise, I can always hang out somewhere and keep chatting with you to help you get those lovely volts =)

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 14:28:17 )
@lunakiri: Haha. At least it's not me who just realizes it.

Ohh, that is cool! * A* !!! I'll come check it out then, maybe I can earn more currency then!

Thank you again! q vq

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 16:55:47 )
@vii: Ahhh, I have the marked version for you. I forgot to send a work in progress for the lineart, I got too excited, so please let me know if you need any edits/changes!
I'll be sending over the unmarked version once the trade is over!

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 17:09:39 )
@Yandere: EEEEE! No worries! I love it, it's beautiful! Thank you so much! 8D I'm so excited to finally have some nice avi art lol x3
I'll check the trade on my end! ^-^

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 17:17:30 )
@vii: Ahhh. I'm so glad you like it!! * A* !!!
I get to be the first one to give you art. / high fives myself
Here you go!!

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 17:31:32 )
@Yandere: Definitely going to make a profile layout with it! 8D I'll be back soon to get moar art too huehuehuehue cB

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 17:35:11 )
@vii: Oh my gosh, really??? I'd be so honored- oh my gosh!!!

* A* !!! I look forward to your future order then!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 18:36:36 )
@naomi: Oooh, I've never heard of those. //had to look it up. They are super cute though!! Very unique looking too. O: !!!
Good color schemes always get me. dgkjadhsgkjsdg.

AHhhhhahhahhhhh. Thank you. I'll try my best!! TT ___ TT
Hrm, depends on the simplicity of it though, I guess. Something like a t-shirt and jeans is just... too simple sometimes. I have a lot of simple ones that I designed years ago, so I always try and create or look for ones that are a bit more complex or different than something that I'd be able to design myself. orz.
Right now they're just random characters. I wanted to put them into some story, but I don't see them being anything more than side characters right now. :c

Thank you! I should be able to sketch it out today, otherwise I might need to wait until next weekend. /flops

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 20:42:28 )
@Yandere: you could totally earn more lol.

And vii's chibi is adorable =D
110k // 225k volts.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 22:45:42 )
@lunakiri: Ahhhhh, I'm still sitting under 3k. I don't really... post. I'm a bit shy when trying to get to know others! :vanora_cry:

Thanks!!! I really like it myself!!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 23:32:46 )
@naomi: Ahhh, I have a work in progress for you!!
I know it's pretty sketchy, but let me know if you want any edits/changes!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/4 00:29:42 )
@naomi: Holy frick, that is a lot of money. Jeebus. It's like the sushidogs or something like that? I'm so bad with names, but they were really cute! Always went for hundreds of dollars. TT ___TT I barely get commissions, even when I was charging $2 for a chibi. weep.
YES. EXACTLY. It needs to be even too, like it can't be color heavy on one side!!

I have a mixture of both now, so it's really nice. = w= When I want simplistic, I have those, and when I want something a little more detailed, I have that as well. /nodnod
Tiny details drive me crazy, but some people really pull it off well. Ahhh. I wonder how they so it sometimes.
:vanora_sweat:
Hmm, sorta!! I have a story with some friends. It's really just a high school type thing. Like the avatar I have now! She's always watching her senpai- a boy who is friendly/helpful, but doesn't really stand out! I like those romantic/drama/slice of life type of things. I'm really... a super weeb. |||||||||orz

They were super cute to begin with!!!
I'd love to start lining them now, but unfortunately I need to get ready for work tomorrow. = A= I go to sleep in about 30 minutes. Wahh!!

TH || dA ||webtoon

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.