Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Chibi beans [♛] open

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 01:06:07 )
@Yandere: It's okay. how long have you been a teacher btw?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 02:31:10 )
@saeyra: Hmm. This is my second year in elementary schools, but I also did two years of student teaching- if that counts. u vu
I also taught 2 year olds for two years

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 07:29:13 )
@Yandere: Was it fun teaching the 2 yr olds? I bet they were really cute

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 14:50:53 )
@saeyra: It had it's ups and downs. They were adorable, and the nap time was nice. q vq I had time to work on things if they ever went to sleep.
There was also cases of biting and since some of them still couldn't talk- there was pushing/not sharing. xD You know, typical 2 year old stuff.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 23:45:07 )
@Yandere: haha that's so cute and funny! How did you get them all to sleep at the same time??

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/10 00:28:43 )
@saeyra: Hmmm. Some of them would just.. pass out on their own. xD
Some of them needed their back rubbed or gently rocked to fall asleep. Then there was some... who wouldn't nap at all. wheeze. Those were the worst.
I mean- there's also two adults in the room as long as there was 10 kids! So we'd know the ones who needed to be rubbed and would sit them next to each other to do two at a time. @ w @ ;;;
Daycare is not easy. That's for sure.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/10 03:45:23 )
@Yandere: Yeah I was told by my sister who worked daycare for a couple of years. She hated it. She said it made her not want to have kids ever haha

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/10 12:33:02 )
@saeyra: Pretty much, yeah. xD
There were a lot of cute moments with them, and I did love them to bits, but god.... It was so draining. q ___ q

I still like kids, but it put a whole new perspective for me.
Granted, I really don't plan on having 10 kids all at once, but at least I'll be prepared for it now. xD

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/10 13:06:28 )
@Yandere: People say that kids that age are the hardest to handle is it true?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/10 17:17:03 )
@saeyra: Hmmmm. I guess? I feel like babies are worse only because I'd be so paranoid about it. At two years old it's just they have a lot of energy and get bored easily? They like a lot of sensory things, but that can also be really messy. If it's just one kid at a time, it should be alright? Otherwise you need to be worried about teething/biting or hitting/pushing.
They can't really talk either, so it's tough when they want something. xD

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/10 21:23:01 )
@Yandere: oh I see now how that can be really hectic. How many two year olds did you have to watch over at the same time on average?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/10 22:54:07 )
@saeyra: Yeah. xD It was 10 with two adults or 12 with three.
It really depended on who the adult was though. Some of the people who worked with me were really.... lazy. They would spend like 30 minutes wiping a table while I attempted to keep an eye on 10 kids at once. oof

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 11:48:09 )
@Yandere: 10 is really quite alot for just two people I think. I mean parents can barely handle a couple when they have 'em XD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/12 00:17:46 )
@saeyra: Honestly, yeah. xD Apparently 5:1 is the most you can have with two year olds. It was more kids when they got older.
Like the pre-k kids it was 8:1.
God, I'm definitely ready for 1 kid now though. Bahahah.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/12 02:10:21 )
@Yandere: Haha! Don't jinx it! The universe might think it's funny to give you triplets XD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/12 13:30:24 )
@saeyra: Omg. pls no.
That would is insane. @ ___ @ My husband thinks twins are creepy too- so I could only imagine triplets. /headdesk

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/12 16:30:42 )
@Yandere: haha well I think twins and stuff is a genetic thing so if you don't have a family history of twins you should be fine. My husband has 1 set of twin first cousins. I am hoping the genes came from the family member not related to him!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/12 17:11:56 )
@saeyra: Yeah, no twins in my family or my husbands. xD I think I should be okay.
Oh man. I hope so for your case too! Twins would just stress me out. ;;;;
It will be double the money for everything. AND IMAGINE COLLEGE IF THEY BOTH GO? God, so much monies.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/13 03:00:50 )
@Yandere: In Europe, college is less expensive than the states. In Croatia where I live its 600-1500 USD a year. If you have twins you should definitely move here haha.

Always ping me please.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/14 01:20:33 )
@saeyra: ...Right. I forgot other places don't have crazy prices like here. orz.
My college was $24k/year. |||OTL. Granted it was a private school, but it's also on the cheaper end of private schools. Hahaha.

I think that would be the best thing. Hahhaa. I'd save a lot more money that way.

TH || dA ||webtoon

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.