Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 15:41:20 )
I go by the name HAKXAH. (Has no meaning whatsoever - just a random alias I typed on my computer a few years back)

I'm from the Gaiaonline community awhile back -- after a long hiatus I tried getting back into it but there was crazy inflation and a dying community...felt like I had to spend $$$$ to hangout with the "Elites", lol. After lurking their "Towns" and such trying to make new friends I gave up on the "Avatar Community" since I tried looking for alternatives for Gaia.

2 years later I see stumble upon this website and here I am! I hope to meet new people and actually see (in my eyes) an active community unlike my past - which was pretty sad and disheartening.

I'm an Asian Canadian Male - born and raised out in the West Coast of Canada - only moving out to the East Coast (Ontario) 5 years ago.

I love reading Manga (As of recent I've been addicted - welp) -- Currently reading mainstream ones such as Shokugeki No Sama, God of High School, Noblesse, etc. and reading complete Mangas so I dont have to wait for chapters..

Also like video editing! ( YOUTUBE // OLD VINE Account R.I.P. // Add me on INSTAGRAM )

Hmm, what else...Doodling stickmen wars - been thinking of doing commissions for random Stickman doodles at war on a piece of paper lol but we'll see. (Have to make $$$ somehow on this website)

That's just a bit about myself -- I hope to meet and make a lot of new friends and hope to have life-long friends like I've made Online before!

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 15:45:41 )

@HAKXAH: welcome to Voltra!
Voltra is different from Gaia. Not only are we way newer (just 9 months old), we also don't have all those announcements and inflation. We do, on the other hand have stricter rules, but that also makes having normal conversations possible.
Hope you will like it here and feel free to post in my hangout (the first pic in my signature is a link to it).

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 15:51:08 )
@Tuijp: Thank you!!
I didn't realize this website is only 9 months old...I figured minimum 1 year, wow.

I'm a bit shy at forum usage but I'll do my best to mingle with people on the website as much as possible -- and will definitely checkout your hangout!

Also I like your posting format with your character and colors!!

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 15:51:56 )
Hello there, welcome to voltra :)
Hope you like it here

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 16:17:09 )
@Raxton: Thank you! I appreciate it very much!
And I like your avi a lot!

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 16:36:47 )
@HAKXAH: Hello there! If you were a book, would you be hard cover or soft?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 16:40:10 )
@Glume: HIHIHI!
I'd be a hard cover book - and then published as a soft cover later on.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 16:58:10 )

@HAKXAH: yeah we're a pretty young site.
Getting to know people here is easy. We aren't too big and the people are friendly. No need to worry, just go around and get to know everyone.
Thank you. I drew it a while ago and figure I'd use it.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 17:16:50 )
@HAKXAH: ah, planning ahead!
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 17:36:49 )

Welcome to Voltra! So great to have you here with us!
We are a wonderful community! Hope to see you posting around the site a lot! ^_^

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 19:26:17 )
Watch yourselves, we got a haxxor in our midst o 3o

please ping me if you need my attention! || stardust || be excellent to each other ♥

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 21:12:10 )

@HAKXAH: welcome to Voltra. You sound like a cool person!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 22:45:56 )
@Tuijp:

Thank you very much!! I definitely will! Get to know as much people before this place blows up and I lose track of everyone...

Pfft, if I could draw like that - I'd be drawing anything and everything - you're great at drawing!!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 22:47:56 )
@Glume: HAHA, yeah - my best answer since I don't really know how to fully interpret your original message -- I'm blushing now - woops

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 22:49:38 )
@dragoness129: Thank you very muuch!
I definitely will be posting often as long as I'm not working or too tired

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 22:50:08 )
@Vii: sssh -- dont tell anyone

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 22:50:40 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank yoou!!

Likewise!! I love your avi

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/2 23:51:35 )
@HAKXAH: Hey hey welcome to Voltra! Just a reminder that you can only post twice in a row, otherwise it's considered spam. You can ping up to three ( four ? ) users in one post!
call me grem
they/them

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 02:13:56 )

@HAKXAH: Oh thanks! I just changed it, I’m not sure what I think about it yet.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/3 02:17:54 )
@nyreen: Ah makes sense, thanks for the heads up! And thank you for the welcome!

@totalanimefan: It's so cute I love the color scheme!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.