Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat tfw you're like 50 volts short

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 23:32:07 )
I underestimated how much the avi I wanted would cost and wound up being just under lol.

I post in arcade when that happens (but I'm still shy of getting it), what do you do?

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/6 23:56:31 )
I just don't have much to sell tbh, but it looks like suddenly people are sending me trades so that's super kind of them lol.

It's ok, this thread gave me the bits I need tbh. I could sell the event items, but I want to save my shrooms so I myself have a fullset (in case I miss a day or two).

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 01:03:08 )

Same, I'm about a buck fiddy from my next event item. xD I usually try to cannonball into someone's event chat, and there's almost always enough going on to keep you posting--before you know it, that wallet is t h i c c
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 01:06:15 )
In an event, selling the event item would be a quick way to earn money

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 01:33:12 )
@rheostatic: I usually just post everywhere and try to pop into the busiest threads to chat with folks when I need volts
call me grem
they/them

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 02:56:58 )
@Elithiya: AHHH you don't have to please don't feel obligated ;; it's very nice of the people who did!!! But it wasn't necessary! I was just stumbling for a way to make a thread to get said volts.

YEAH I KEEP CALLING THEM BITS old habit from rec. Idk why??? no idea.

Hopefully! I'm working on trying to participate but with all the irl stuff, the thread just gets busy before I have a chance to do anything about it.

@Vii: I've been trying to dive in, but event threads aren't my jam. Or I just hit and run most of the time rip.

@SirLionelNigelConrad: Did that help you get Volts?

@Raxton: Mhmm, but I don't have doubles and even though I'm not fond of a lot of the items, I'm a collector at heart. I just want a full set lol.

@nyreen: I attempt to do that too but I just feel weird sometimes pushing myself out there simply because I need volts ;;

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 03:06:17 )

Batsy Says. . .

i actually never calculate how much i need and tend to buy silly.
though i do have like 52k saved up. I try to keep my volts in the 40-50k range.
But that is because i like to buy many doubles of DI's and try to afford rares if anyone sells them. :vanora_sweat:

though my current avi was actually pretty cheap because i bought stockings instead of the tights which are 300 volts.
so i tried to save as much as possible.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 03:46:35 )

@rheostatic: Right now, I'm wracking 'em up by participating in the event.
Since it started I went from 2k to 12k.

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

Voltie — he | him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/7 21:51:13 )
@MoodyBats: That's pretty impressive! If it wasn't for the donations some lovely Volties have given me, I'd be stuck at barely 5k rn ;;

Thankfully I haven't found too many event or monthly items I've really liked so far so for me right now it's just about being more base stuff so I can change the colour of my avis to match the colours of future items I would like ;;

@Angelus: Wow! That's impressive!
call me rheo
(please don't capitalise it)

sail with me into the dark

Donator — she, her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 00:30:54 )
I try to post wherever I can.
I ghost in threads when I try to catch up with chatting xD
I'm glad you reached what you needed though.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/8 01:46:04 )
well something tells me you got the 50 volts from chatting here XD

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.